ISIS PROTECTS THE ARK OF GOD

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ISIS PROTECTS THE ARK OF GOD Empty ISIS PROTECTS THE ARK OF GOD

Post by Anto 17.04.20 23:17

The Ark of the Covenant
Is a gold-covered wooden chest with lid cover described in the Book of Exodus as containing the two stone tablets of the Ten Commandments

Watching Viasat History and seeing an image of THE AKR OF THE COVENANT it came me an idea.can we discuss it, do you think ISIS {Aset} is protecting him …am at half of Asetian Bible and it came me many ideas about everything that posses this world .. I would want to hear you re opinions about that Twisted Evil
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

ISIS PROTECTS THE ARK OF GOD Empty Re: ISIS PROTECTS THE ARK OF GOD

Post by UnseenUndine 17.04.20 23:19

Can you ask again in your native language please? Not to be rude, I want to understand your question and like this it’s unclear what you are asking.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 17.04.20 23:20

who are you asking if Aset is protecting?

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 18.04.20 5:26

Only English is allowed to this forum ..UnseenUndine do you think that Aset is protects Ark Of God ?
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.04.20 6:26

What leads you to theorize so? Due to the wings of the figures depicted on it being similar to the wings often portrayed on figures of Aset or also on the Goddess Ma'at?

It's an interesting topic the whole exodus of the ancient Israelites. However it's noteworthy to bear in mind the AB's mention of a Sethian ploy involved in the exodus of this group of people which was the liberation of forbidden knowledge outside of Egypt, according to the book (at least from the Violet Throne section of the revised and updated version of the AB). I don't know the full implications of that, nor do I exactly accept its statement on face value but rather would like to inquire into its historical details in further depth, but to trace those elusive details seemingly lost to most of history wouldn't be easy. Maybe Maxx has something to add about this?

However, there's one thing I'd like to share, namely a remote viewing session held by the Far Sight Institute in regards to this exodus of the ancient Isrealites. If I remember correctly from their video trailer about the matter, a short snippet from the larger video presentation that wasn't put out for free then, presented something interesting about Moses and the crossing of the Red Sea. Apparently, according to their remote viewers, there were extra-terrestrial presences up and above the Red Sea at that time, which aided to pull the water apart and let the Isrealites pass. These extra-terrestrial presences appeared to be quite angelic, too, and were travelling in UFOs. However, to note, I'm slightly skeptical of the Far Sight Institue because of its constant tying in theories about old gods being, and ancient historical events being so often caused by, aliens, so it makes it sound a bit like it's due to a modern mythologization process (that often involves aliens and extra-terrestrials in so many things of monumentally historical significance, although I'm not discounting the possibility for extra-terrestrial interference at time and occasion but it makse it sound somewhat exaggerated when that's nearly the only thing being presented time and again, however I might of course be wrong but I do keep an open albeit critical mind).
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 18.04.20 6:37

My inner voice says of Anubis is protecting the “Tutankhamen” grave maybe ISIS is protecting the Ark Of Gods
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 18.04.20 18:26

Yess miss Mystic..the wings made me think about Aset
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.20 20:10

Anto, with all of the items that have been taken out of the so-called grave and sold into private collections, it does not seem there was much protection.  

From what I can determine, of course, I may be incorrect, but Howard Carter staged that Tut grave by first putting items from other sites into it after it was opened.  Could have been Tut"s ok, but there were many things added into it after the opening.  So I am saying it may just be a big mess.  lol.  And there have been many things that the present-day Indiana Jones has let disappear from the collection and is no longer to be found.  I am referring to Zahi Hawass.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 18.04.20 21:35

It should be a law
For this article that indicates the wrong way. I got you Maxx and I am having the same thoughts about Tut’ but how about Ark of God! I will be very glad to hear you’re opinion on that.
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.20 21:50

one added addendum to the Tut material.  I have seen accounts that some that are attuned to energy and ritual from the past have been in the presence of some of the items in the exhibit.  They were giving off very high energy.  When viewed later in time the items had been replaced with fakes and the real items no longer were there.  Those that placed Hawass in the position are more than likely responsible for the disappearance. It is easy to know where they went as if one follows the trail, it leads right to the individuals who were his owners.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.20 21:52

Question? Is your interest in the Ark based highly on your religious background?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 18.04.20 22:15

No religion down here! Trust in spirits And Gods ! But the decision apparently is mine!!!
Is possible that ISIS”Aset” can be on the Ark of God?
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 8:56

Rather than take my opinion or anyone else, why do you not search for your own answer?  My suggestion is to look at the research done by Michael Tsarion, Robert Bauval, and Ahmed Osman and Ralph Ellis and also Joseph Atwill.  While doing research with all of this material you will gain a vast education on many other subjects as well as what you are looking for.  And if you are unwilling to do it, then you have no reason to just ask someone and get an answer to your question. It would show you have no reason to get an answer. It also would say that you could still not determine if my answer to you is correct or incorrect.  It would mean that you would be too lazy to either form a basic understanding of the present based on the past, as well. Also, how many of the Aset Ka books have you read? Any of them completely through or just skimmed some?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 19.04.20 9:16

I see a lot of hate in you .whatever!thanks regardless you're time
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 9:51

hmmmm. Hate of what? You?? Not so? Anger?...Maybe? In the fact that some people are lazy. But not you and you individually. That does not make sense unless you are deceiving yourself in thinking that each one of us is any different than another.

Do you even know where the Ark is sitting?

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.04.20 9:59

Anto wrote:I see a lot of hate in you .whatever!thanks regardless you're time

What Maxx wrote was very objective with needful words but if you can't take it without misperceiving constructive criticism as hateful, then you certainly won't improve by others input. Thus you render yourself into a closed off domain or isolated house out of which you never exit but only see your own walls of preconceived notions.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 19.04.20 10:08

Oh, God! I miss Dai_Moon!!!@maxmoefoe you are a poet..! And from me you would be a bad teacher because you jump from a question to another lesson who don't have any clue with the question!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 11:51

If I told you I might agree with you....that might make you feel better.  

Until I told you it is for a different reason altogether from the question you are asking.  lol

If I told you that the concept of the Ark of the Covenant was an Egyptian idea introduced later after the fact to the Israelites...that may mean that possibly the Ark of the Covenant was not the Holy item you are implying it is by asking that question.  Could there be two Arks?????   Which one are you referring to????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 11:55

Also, about those questions....lol. you never answer any of mine to you. Hahahah.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 19.04.20 12:50

The one that sits Aset on him..you can search it on google. And push the image button
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 19.04.20 13:30

I am Chimera ,you seem to be the same , sighs
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 13:45

I have looked at the sample photos you describe and see dual figures over the top of the box with wings, so I believe because of my aggressive tendency toward overwhelming anger, I think I will grudgingly acquiescence in favor of Mystic and his bright light offering his answer.  Maybe you will not feel the directed anger from his aqua-blue lantern.....so much... as from me.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.04.20 14:10

Maxx wrote:I have looked at the sample photos you describe and see dual figures over the top of the box with wings, so I believe because of my aggressive tendency toward overwhelming anger, I think I will grudgingly acquiescence in favor of Mystic and his bright light offering his answer.  Maybe you will not feel the directed anger from his aqua-blue lantern.....so much... as from me.

lol!

Well, some of those artistic and inspired pictures of the Ark of the Covenant portray two female characters with wings, sitting down and facing each other, and others two male characters with wings, sitting down and facing each other, on top of it. So it becomes uncertain whether it's actually a reference to either of the two Ancient Egyptian or Kemetic Goddesses, Aset and Ma'at. It could just as well be something else entirerly.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 19.04.20 14:28

Switch to NASA Alien -
https://youtu.be/WlLN_Jcg1pc

Neither this exists Max in you're vision?

Miss Mystic you think 🤔 like FBI
I SEE THINGS IN MY OWN WAY MAYBE CIA
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 14:34

CIA = Confused Incomplete Awareness