+3
Sybil Mason
Troublemaker
sandy1122*
7 posters

Go down

New user here and need help Empty New user here and need help

Post by sandy1122* 25.04.20 14:16

Hello everyone, I'm Sandy and well I joined another vampire forum 3years ago and let's say that..they were the biggest assholes.
Maybe the admin knows about the website "wamphry shadows" operated by "Jake Carlson and Sebastian black"
Admins, if u know about em or know them I would like to talk to you through pm, as your help will be really appreciated.

Regards
~Sandy

sandy1122*
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2020-04-25

Back to top Go down

New user here and need help Empty Re: New user here and need help

Post by Troublemaker 25.04.20 14:43

Welcome to the forum. 
This should probably be moved to the right section though. 
As for your forum experience, you're better off just quietly leaving whatever place that is, and finding things that are more worth your time to focus on.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 25.04.20 16:28

Rhea Kaye wrote:This should probably be moved to the right section though. 

Moved to Off Topic.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy1122* 25.04.20 16:48

Admin, kindly check your PM box.

sandy1122*
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 25.04.20 17:13

I don't know any administrator from that other forum. Not interested in knowing either.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.04.20 17:20

As Rhea Kaye recommended you should stay away from that kind of websites populated with fakes. You won't find any vampires there, just wannabes trying to play with you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy1122* 25.04.20 18:14

Well tbh I'm really liking this forum, I have deep connection with Egypt and I get dreams of Anubis..idk why tho. Anyways.. most of the people who claim to be vampire usually call them satanists nd worship Satan nd Lucifer.. do u guys believe in the same theory?
Well tbh I don't think there is such entity as Satan I think it's a man made term. I'm a Hindu nd there is no term as satan/devil .

sandy1122*
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 25.04.20 23:10

Sandy try to relax ..and tell us something about you not you re problems, this is not a court .
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.04.20 3:04

Yes, even I perused that forum and could tell it was disingenuous. This is a good site, though, for the most part, if I'm not being too biased, but there are definitely old threads here that are of great quality.

To answer your question, we aren't precisely Luciferians or Satanists here, although some of us do have the background in those branches of occultism, but most of us here are Asetianists. However, that itself advocates a wide study of different areas, so an Asetianist can be many things at once, in my view, whilst centrally an Asetianist; drawing upon a wide range of knowledge to further their progress of growth and evolution.

You mention you're of Hindu background. Here you've got someone who's quite interested in Hinduism and the yogic philosophy. What type of branch of Hinduism or sect do you belong to? Although I don't live in India or in a Hinduic context, so I'd better brush my prejudices, albeit positive, aside, I'd like to ask out of interest.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy1122* 26.04.20 13:11

Well if you've seen that website then u know what am I talking about. They were all about demons, Satanism, and hated Lilith.
And yes I'm Hindu by birth but I am most connected with Shiva, Anubis, Lilith nd Ishtar.
And yes.. I was born in Brahmin family. I do practice yoga nd do lots of meditation. And tbh I think my fav Hindu texts are the Vedas nd then the texts of Buddha are also amazing .

sandy1122*
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.04.20 14:11

Why would they hate Lilith if they were Satanists? Lilith from the Jewish rabbinical lore seems to be heavily incorporated into contemporary Satanism.

Also, interesting deities that you feel connected with. Isthar, in particular, I think, could be connected with the Ancient Egyptian goddess Isis or Aset, and so could Anubis but in a way of allegiance to the Aset Ka rather than as being potentially different faces of the same deity.

As for meditation, that's something I do as well.

Haven't read the Vedas but am familiar with the Bhagavad Gita.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy1122* 26.04.20 14:38

Well yeah they used to say that they are offsprings of Satan nd lilith and lilith betrayed them nd attacked em. They also used to say that the admin Jake used to get possessed by lilith nd much more. They started disliking me bcuz I had connection with lilith and I used to laugh on their stories. So now uk.

Well yea it's interesting indeed, tbh I remember my egyptian past life and I was a priestess, closest to the high priestess.. in the temple of either hathor or isis (I'm confused between this) , so I remember I was there when akhenaten was ruling nd he was pure light.. amazing kind nd Angelic soul he had.
Well yea .. Ishtar is really good nd well I have deepest connection with Anubis in egyptian gods. He feels familiar.. I once saw Anubis nd some man who had rose coloured skin . I saw that during meditation.

Aha.. yes bhagavad Gita is also amazing.

sandy1122*
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.04.20 14:53

Well, I'm not really familiar with who these people are, but it sounds to me like they're in some form of collective psychosis and deluded.

About past lives, are you sure that such was the case? How did you verify it?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.04.20 15:09

The reason why I ask is because past life regression oftentimes is not an easy objective, seeing as you have to pass through illusory gates and conquer different obstacles. I'm not that well versd with past life regression and haven't been very interested in it as I believe remembrance of past lives will come to me naturally if I pursue the right course of personal growth and spiritual development in a certain way of life.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.04.20 15:18

(Sigh.)
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy1122* 26.04.20 15:35

Well I didn't go through any past life regression tbh.. I'm kinda psychic ND ever since I was a kid I used to get dreams of Egypt nd Anubis especially so I didn't know. Then I started to walk on the path of spirituality nd well let's just say I automatically had visions. But tbh I can't be 100% sure bcuz all these visions can be complex.

sandy1122*
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.04.20 18:30

Rhea Kaye wrote:(Sigh.)

On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again,
makin' music with my friends,

I just can't wait to get on the road again......ah ha..
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.04.20 3:36

sandy1122* wrote:Well I didn't go through any past life regression tbh.. I'm kinda psychic ND ever since I was a kid I used to get dreams of Egypt nd Anubis especially so I didn't know. Then I started to walk on the path of spirituality nd well let's just say I automatically had visions. But tbh  I can't be 100% sure bcuz all these visions can be complex.

Yes. It's hard to really tell. And past life regression isn't that easy as commonly portrayed in, for example, New Age circles. Hence my question, as you can't really be that sure without being very certain, in the sense of verification by some higher technique. And just to reach that level of technique might take a lot of spiritual growth and evolution, in so far as I understand it, because it isn't a skill that comes out of nowhere, without an underlay of that development. Whether it's gotten through past lives, and merely unveiled in this life, through some psychic apparatus, or genuinly developed in this life, I still think it needs some form of recollection through technique. It requires some form of advanced knowledge and understanding. Of course, psychic visions can hold indications, but how do you verify it? How do you make it known for certain?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down