Astrology Knowledge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astrology Knowledge

Post by Daniel09 on 05.05.09 17:34

Does anyone here partake in the practice of Astrology? It is extremely interesting to me, and I have just a couple questions if someone is more knowledgeable.

What is the significance of a Grand Earth Trine that includes the Ascendant? I haven't been finding much on the internet, and I've had this question for some time now.

I got into Astrology because my father is a very good Astrologer who designed a program that plots the positions of the planets and forms a matrix grid which shows the aspects between them in their signs. I'm fairly connected when it comes to chart-casting as a result, and have a very basic understanding of the signs and planets. Houses are still sketchy in relation to quick memory recall.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 26
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Phoenix on 05.05.09 18:40

Hi, Daniel. I am not a believer in astrology, but a big believer of Newtonian motion, astronomy and physics. I have difficulty conceding that random placement of the planets, constellations and such really exerts much influence over human events. Over the years I have seen personal drive and efforts deliver more results than a horoscope. Also, this is not a criticism of your interest in the topic - follow the path.

Does anyone have any information on the importance of astrology (or lack of) to the AK?
avatar
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Location : Sonoran Desert, USA
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Daniel09 on 05.05.09 18:52

Phoenix wrote:Hi, Daniel. I am not a believer in astrology, but a big believer of Newtonian motion, astronomy and physics. I have difficulty conceding that random placement of the planets, constellations and such really exerts much influence over human events. Over the years I have seen personal drive and efforts deliver more results than a horoscope. Also, this is not a criticism of your interest in the topic - follow the path.

Does anyone have any information on the importance of astrology (or lack of) to the AK?

I can understand how you feel here. My father's proven astrology's truth to me personally, though it's not going to predict things crystal clear like people want in their daily lives. It predicts mostly emotions and luck easiest, and death is the hardest thing to predict. The idea my dad told me he thought best explained it was something along the lines of quantum wave mechanics. Basically, everything has a resonating frequency. Our brains give off a strong one, like a 2 way radio, receiving and sending out waves. Planets and stars also give off a frequency, and these mesh and bounce around to create a quantum environment of vibrations that make things happen.

Horoscopes are not accurate because they are wide-based predictions made from aspects only to the sun sign, and not accounting for anything even relating to a specific person. The only way to get a chart that reads well for you personally is to cast one of the day (down to the minute for best results) you were born and reflect the aspects against how things are positioned currently. Then it becomes an art more than a science, and many of the predictions and plain readings take a high level of intuition to decipher, as I find each chart to have a kind of mental flavor. If you understand each aspect, you can put them together in your head and create a logical picture out of the meshing patterns.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 26
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Phoenix on 05.05.09 19:10

Daniel, thanks for your kind reply. Maybe I am slowing my evolution by not being fortunate to have had someone knowledgable, like your father, explain astrology to me.
avatar
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Location : Sonoran Desert, USA
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Victor on 05.05.09 20:15

Phoenix wrote:Does anyone have any information on the importance of astrology (or lack of) to the AK?
From my experience the Asetians don't see astrology as anything near of what modern day astrology proclaims (or its medieval counterparts for that matter). As we all know, Ancient Egyptians had very developed skills as astronomers. They studied the universe and its cosmic components, as stars, planets, and their alignments. But for the most, they did not use this knowledge to predict everyday life events, but more as to keep track of things on a wider scale. Planets and stars may have some influence in the energy tides of the universe at each particular point in time. This may have influence on bigger patterns of life as the shifting for long chronological eras of a specific energy vibration, although I am also speculating in here.
I also believe for the Asetians' interest in the cosmos to be scientific, since despite the strong occult connection of their Order, they are also beings of science, as Mr. Marques explains in his bestselling book.
Anyways, I don't believe we can draw many parallels between modern astrology and Kemetic astronomy/astrology. They seem to rely on very different principles and frameworks.

As to answer Daniel, I am afraid on this one I won't be able to help, given than I am far from being knowledgeable on astrology to the point of being able to teach anyone. But please feel free to share more with us about your views and knowledge over it, so everyone can also learn from it.
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 525
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Phoenix on 05.05.09 21:48

Thanks, Victor. Always appreciate your comments.
avatar
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Location : Sonoran Desert, USA
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Severus on 13.12.09 11:10

I tip my hat to Victor he is 100% correct in his interpretations.
In order to understand life you have to understand astrology. The universe ( space and time) is made up into cycles, some cycles are longer than others it is based on the expansion of space. What you need to realize is that the first part of the equation "time" is not ridged. It is not a linear, straight line cause to effect kind of measurement. That concept is actually new and was started by pope Gregory the 13th and the Roman catholic Church in 1618. This is when the 12 month calender and first mechanical clock was forced on to indigenous people. This is what is known in Asetian terms as the "Error in time." Before this time was measured as it should be by the expansion of space. The Mayan where correct with having three celestial clocks 13 local lunar cycles with 28 days each, A long calender tracking the evolution of the solstice and equinox cycles. followed by the 13 bagden cycles that made up the 26,000 year cycle of which we are in... the 13th bagden which runs from 3113bc to 2012. To be honest the thing that did the most damage with the institution of the modern clock and calender system is the new believe that came with it's inception... this concept that time was something external, something inorganic, and outside the body that we must watch and obey. Astrology, the mapping of the stars and heavens are actually older than the stars themselves.

Every ancient culture and civilization on earth from the Mayans to the Egyptians put forth more power, time, wealth, and effort into the mapping of the stars than any other practice. They lived by it even predicted the cycles of human birth by it. This practice of charting the stars and using it to tell time was also universal amongst these cultures,cultures which had never had contact with one another.
This of course is written off as stone age man looking up in curiosity but the truth is hidden from modern man... lost on bad ideology. Everyone revels in modern science and how wonderful we are yet without question we have a hugh anomaly present. Science looks at our past and state that ancient man is primative just one step out of the stone age... simple cavemen, yet what ancient man was doing at these times are in most cases things that we couldn't even do today and are only begining to rediscover.

So what is it going to be??
Dumb as the stones being thrown -or- multipule societies with advanced Arcane Schools of thought in math & sacred geometry, construction & architecture, astronomy & medicine, theology & philosophy.
avatar
Severus
Banned

Number of posts : 9
Location : New York State
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Akh -Ba on 03.11.10 11:57

helo Daniel09 !
did you actually get a clear view around this topic?
just asking cause if there is anything about Astrology you would like to know I`l gladly share my research and knowledge. i`v studied the art and history for a decade or more and some day i`l write my own book on the subject...

just wanna help...

Akh -Ba
avatar
Akh -Ba
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Location : The Earth
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Divine 277 on 12.11.10 3:04

Akh -Ba wrote:helo Daniel09 !
did you actually get a clear view around this topic?
just asking cause if there is anything about Astrology you would like to know I`l gladly share my research and knowledge. i`v studied the art and history for a decade or more and some day i`l write my own book on the subject...

just wanna help...

Akh -Ba

I have a question Smile

What kinda of a inn pact does the biological family astrological tree have on the family ?

Sincerely Divine 277
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Akh -Ba on 16.11.10 17:08

Divine 277 wrote:
Akh -Ba wrote:helo Daniel09 !
did you actually get a clear view around this topic?
just asking cause if there is anything about Astrology you would like to know I`l gladly share my research and knowledge. i`v studied the art and history for a decade or more and some day i`l write my own book on the subject...

just wanna help...

Akh -Ba

I have a question Smile

What kinda of a inn pact does the biological family astrological tree have on the family ?

Sincerely Divine 277


In an astrological wiev? nothing....
your own birthdate and time is for you only(and the other born at the same moment as you if there is any)... and it has nothing to do with genes or family ralated traits..its about you and how your mindset work..

but my thinking is that there might be other forces in our cosmos/universe that is not yet known by man.
and this forces are pulling the incarnationline in some sort of direction

Regards Akh -Ba
avatar
Akh -Ba
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Location : The Earth
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 16:14

I was wondering if someone knows if there is a connection betweeen darklight,darkmatter and dark flame Question because it seems like
all energy or light connects to this darklight that penetrate all matter and all energy.
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Divine 277 on 28.11.10 15:36

GodmanOmar777 wrote:I was wondering if someone knows if there is a connection betweeen darklight,darkmatter and dark flame Question because it seems like
all energy or light connects to this darklight that penetrate all matter and all energy.

Well , that was kinda a bit of topic, but an interesting thought .... I would like to hear how you come to believe this in an other tread ....

All tho...( since this is an post about astrology ) I do think it should be implanted in astrology, cause of the impact it has on the universe and the everlasting circle of life ... birth and re birth.

But It probably, would be a bit like adding chaos to order ... and then, how to decode chaos ... so ....

I live it at that.

Sincerely Divine 277
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 29.11.10 10:46

Divine 277 wrote:
GodmanOmar777 wrote:I was wondering if someone knows if there is a connection betweeen darklight,darkmatter and dark flame Question because it seems like
all energy or light connects to this darklight that penetrate all matter and all energy.

Well , that was kinda a bit of topic, but an interesting thought .... I would like to hear how you come to believe this in an other tread ....

All tho...( since this is an post about astrology ) I do think it should be implanted in astrology, cause of the impact it has on the universe and the everlasting circle of life ... birth and re birth.

But It probably, would be a bit like adding chaos to order ... and then, how to decode chaos ... so ....

I live it at that.

Sincerely Divine 277
and remember all stars can't be seen, but they can be felt, like magnetic vibration. because all stars flip insideout like beings do, meaning they live outward(a light life=1) and they live inward(a darklight death=0)because an implosion=blackhole, supernova=maximal scatter were the light and heat is too hot than explodes the star an causes a black hole or wormhole. 010 and here is the definition so don't serperate astronomy from astrology1.The scientific study of matter in outer space, especially the positions, dimensions, distribution, motion, composition, energy, and evolution of celestial bodies and phenomena.
now, what I am trying to see if anybody had any expirence at controling the darkmater or darklight from the mircocosm, because this dark light can't be normally seen unless one trains himself or herself to identify himself or herself with the maccrosm. than things get Very Happy fun Very Happy
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrology Knowledge

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum