MysticLightShinethForth
ardent
Ramla-Meryt
Jonathan
Pyrene
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seshat as a mask of Serket in "Kemet" - Page 2 Empty Re: Seshat as a mask of Serket in "Kemet"

Post by Pyrene 29.05.20 9:07

Rhea Kaye wrote:It's a public board and topics often take on their own directions. In the end people are going to talk about what they want. This is what happens on public threads. Rather than getting all frustrated about this as you've done here before in years past when you were calling the AK a cult and insulting Asetianists you could just patiently steer it back or continue to contribute. Otherwise, your degree of entitlement and frustration is rather annoying.

And why is that important or even necessary? Do you think I feel "guilty" for what I've done in the past? Life is made of lessons... but apparently I've learned with my inadequate choices of the past, while you guys are invading every single topic with criticisms directed towards a guys whenever he writes anything. Wouldn't it be easier to simply cut the evil by its roots? This isn't anything personal against you or anyone in here. It's simply a suggestion.

Regards,
Pyr.
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Seshat as a mask of Serket in "Kemet" - Page 2 Empty Re: Seshat as a mask of Serket in "Kemet"

Post by Maxx 29.05.20 9:12

ah good. you are joining
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 9:15

Like I said, your level of anger over this points to a high degree of entitlement. Why not just continue to make contributions to your topic and ASK for input? Throwing a fit about not liking other's responses at a troll isn't going to help your topic or make people want to offer their own thoughts and research.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.20 9:16

when everyone sees how irritating the posts become when this occurs, they do nothing but let one person attack it. But if several would call it out, it would stop and not continue. But sitting there and watching it all and saying nothing will not change a damn thing.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrene 29.05.20 9:49

Rhea Kaye wrote:Like I said, your level of anger over this points to a high degree of entitlement. Why not just continue to make contributions to your topic and ASK for input? Throwing a fit about not liking other's responses at a troll isn't going to help your topic or make people want to offer their own thoughts and research.

It's not entitlement. It's called an opinion.

You should understand that those posts about / directed to ardent also do not help anything in the topic, but you know... I guess you're right. I'll refrain from making any comments on this kind of posts. It's your forum to manage, not mine. I'm just a seeker.
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 10:14

It's not my forum and you're still missing the point. The point seems to be going over your head. Acting all angry because of how people respond to trolls, and basically stomping your feet because people are not pouring in with their opinions isn't helping your topic grow. You help topics grow by continuing to share and acting at least somewhat dignified. The attitude is going to make some people steer clear and not wish to add, even if they have interesting thoughts or research on the matter. I'm trying to help you with this as this isn't the first time you've acted in such a way.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Etsetera 29.05.20 16:58

Pyrene,

Those who have knowledge don’t retain it for issues with your attitude or ego, to prevent learning and keep another spiritually stagnant. That is the power of control and a deceitful tool that the ignorant hold onto tightly. Spirituality is about freedom and liberation. Everyone begins in their Sarcophagus and learns to break free in their own natural and appropriate process of initiation. Anyone who disagrees or feels the need to defend themselves, meditate and breathe instead; they also need not reply to my statement as any off topic discussion will surely be ignored. Anyone who needs to speak on another topic should move their posts. Back to your original post:

Another user has recently implied connections between Hatshepsut and the Aset Ka in this topic.

Hatshepsut was interestingly related to Akhenaten a few generations back. It is a worthy and rewarding pursuit to look into the whole history piece by piece.

It is intriguing to see the clue that you provided and it can be interpreted in different ways. I’d like to hear what others have to say about it if anything as well.

My opinion is that many ancients took on the likeliness of others as a reference. For example many pharoahs were said to have the Ka of Re or Ba of Gods, to be shown that they take on their attributes.

What I am seeing from my own perspective and not fact, but interpretation, is Serket was portrayed as Seshat (wife of Thoth) in order to show the qualities which are personified in Seshat rather than in the context of Serket’s more common associations. It makes me wonder the origins of the Goddess Seshat and if indeed she is another representation of the Asetian Serket. If so, it would be nice to see more connections between the two.

Etsetera
Banned

Number of posts : 3
Location : East of West, West of East; South of North, North of South
Registration date : 2020-05-20

https://artboost.com/01fe37d2

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 17:11

All,
This is another account of Heruset who was banned for slander, harassment and trying to doxx a fellow member of this community so I'd advise caution.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 17:19

By the way, I am sure everyone knows this, but Serket is not an Asetian and this was even explained quite thoroughly in the material that Heruset so moronically attempts to school others on. He would know that if he had actually studied the material.

Anyway, Pyrene, people are like this here because we've seen too much BS over the years and when it goes unchecked it can get out of control. Agree with me or not, I don't particularly care either way, but like I said, continuing to share and pose questions or thoughts would be better at reviving your thread. Your topic isn't a bad one.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 29.05.20 17:20

Rhea Kaye wrote:All,
This is another account of Heruset who was banned for slander, harassment and trying to doxx a fellow member of this community so I'd advise caution.

Indeed. Apparently he is isn't even trying to hide it anymore. Coming out of nowhere, acting like an expert. This all stems from the need to be seen as important, and someone who sits above all other Asetianists, when in reality he is simply unable to be true to the values of Asetianism and the things that seem so little on the surface, but actually are the pillars of the path itself. Being passively aggressive simply shows he understands he can't handle confrontation, and he knows he can be continue to get banned unlimited times. lol
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 29.05.20 17:23

Rhea Kaye wrote:By the way, I am sure everyone knows this, but Serket is not an Asetian and this was even explained quite thoroughly in the material that Heruset so moronically attempts to school others on. He would know that if he had actually studied the material.

Anyway, Pyrene, people are like this here because we've seen too much BS over the years and when it goes unchecked it can get out of control. Agree with me or not, I don't particularly care either way, but like I said, continuing to share and pose questions or thoughts would be better at reviving your thread. Your topic isn't a bad one.

Agreed. Also this is a good topic like you said, I haven't come up with any thoughts about it yet but it is useful reading other's genuine ontributions. It would be a shame if it keeps getting infected with trolls.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 30.05.20 2:42

I could smell this was Heruset before he even posted, a week back or so...

You can't hide... doesn't seem like you're even trying though.

Maybe he's trying to insult us... pointless, good luck with that. It's easy to try to insult by in a falsely arrogant way placing yourself on some supposedly higher ground. A common tactic that we've seen here before many times. Merely reflects an inferiority complex by trying to pose as something higher that you're not. Would be good if you could actually demonstrate some integrity by not just leaving this forum to peace but also apologizing for what you did in the past. In either case it's hard to trust the words of liars and I'm not hoping too much.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.05.20 7:56

Figures he would reference a thread he made with yet another banned account. He is not even trying to hide it at this point.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 12.05.22 6:31

Jonathan wrote:Interesting. I'm pretty certain that this isn't random or just a mistake. There must be a meaning and symbolism to such representation.

What it is to delight in the beauty of these foundations.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum