My strange dreams

4 posters

Go down

My strange dreams Empty My strange dreams

Post by Starfire111 22.06.20 0:04

Hello I am new to the forum. I was never into this sort of thing until my dreams have started. I have never believed vampire beings have existed ever. I feel silly for writing here, and maybe my dreams are just dreams. I am curious of everyone's opinion. Whenever I think they stop they start up again. Also I don't watch any movies before bed or ever in my whole life have had a vampire dream.
So ill go into detail with each dream, but I always seem to dream about this same man. He is tall and has dark brown, or black hair and light eyes.
My first dream started in February and scared me for about a week.
In the dream I was living in a different condo and I remember the layout perfectly. I remember being scared and hiding in my condo this being was looking for me. I remember hearing all these voices and whispers saying " he is coming for you, he will find you".
It sounded like the voices were coming from the walls even.
Eventually I heard the front door fly open and the man looking for me found me. He was tall dark black, or brown hair and light eyes. I am not sure what color.
He asked me if I was ready...I told him no. He had this tool in his hand that would poke holes almost like a screwdriver maybe. He told me this would be painful and he stabbed me in the damn neck with this tool and it hurt very bad. He stabbed me twice and I was bleeding. He then grabbed me in hold from behind and starting draining me from the wounds he created. I could feel all the pain and everything as if it was real. I started to feel weaker and weaker as he was draining me at one point I started to drift off. I remember looking at his eyes and they were washed with red as if his eyes were filling up with red color. As I was losing strength I started to feel myself fade away. I couldn't even hold my body up any more and I felt my eyes start to close and I was about to let go and die and the moment as I was letting go I flew up out of bed. I have never felt that close to death ever in a dream . I was very terrified for a week. After awhile I got over the dream and forgot about it, Another month goes by and I have another very odd dream with the same man.
I was in an elevator with another guy and we were sort of rough housing in the elevator that was descending underground. I remember I lost to our playful meaningless fight and that same guy was there sitting in a chair and I was telling him about it. He looked at me and said " my poor baby" and I looked at him and said " I am not your baby" also among the dream were more conversations he was telling me about his time in the CIA and also something about the SSR submarine and being a captain and I had to google when I woke up and its a real submarine. Despite that strange dream I've had another were I was shown a website about this same man explaining more of himself to me, Including where he lived in Paris and even a weird saying I was told. " Vitroli de Paris" I don't even know what that means.
I've had a lot more dreams. If anyone has a slight clue of who or what I'm dreaming of feel free to tell me. I wish the dreams would stop because they are weirding me out.
To me it is just odd it is always the same person in my dreams.
Thanks ,
Starfire111
Starfire111
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-06-18

Back to top Go down

My strange dreams Empty Re: My strange dreams

Post by Maxx 22.06.20 6:57

Thomas, go see a mental health technician. This is not a medical facility.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.06.20 8:19

If you want to be taken seriously here, you'll have to actually sound mature and not infantile. This read like a cluster of utter bs. Please take the time to write an introduction that isn't full of fluff if you actually have a real interest in this community.

I had that written out before seeing Maxx's reply. Wouldn't surprise me if this is indeed Thomas aka Heruset. What an embarassment this guy has become.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.06.20 8:25

I need to further amend my previous comment. Only Thomas could come up with something this severely stupid. The lack of elegance and basic intelligence is a distinctive hallmark at this point. Highly recognizable by the sheer degree to which it sparks an eye roll.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 04.01.23 22:17

Normal sleep. It's strange that people are angry at this man. Or is there something I don't understand?
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-09-11

https://vk.com/annakismur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down