Research????

+2
MysticLightShinethForth
Maxx
6 posters

Go down

Research???? Empty Research????

Post by Maxx 14.07.20 10:46

The word research... what does it mean to you?

When one says they have done research on a subject, or they are going to research a topic or subject, how is that research accomplished?

Does one do research by reading a book someone else has written that included other persons' ideas and thoughts?  Where did those thoughts come from?  How do the thoughts of the other person influence?

So can one ask themselves about their own concepts and beliefs concerning what you believe and why you believe what you do?  

Thoughts also enter your mind without those coming from reading a book.  Ever wonder how those thoughts came out of "ether" and why they came to you?  Do you combine those you receive from the air and mix with those thoughts you found in your "research"?  LITERARY--ether meaning...the clear sky; the upper regions of air beyond the clouds.
"nasty gases and smoke disperse into the ether"  (What about nasty thoughts that are created and then enter the ether?)--my own question.

Are you really what you think?  Or are you the product of someone else's thoughts?  How do you research????  Are you really in control of your life???? What might your "thoughts" be on this?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Research???? Empty Re: Research????

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.07.20 11:41

I agree. I try not to use many thoughts but when thoughts come to me they're fine. They're like honey squeezed from a honeycomb. The thoughts arise when you just observe - the thoughts are formed from within the depths of your own consciousness - in silence and deeper contemplation. Sometimes things are placed there from outside but the form of contemplation that arises out of meditation, as a possibility, that Luis Marques also mentions in the Violet Throne, enables you to sift through a lot of random thoughts and arrive at your own essential core ideas and original thoughts.

However, I'd also say, in regards to what you wrote, that it's best not to ruminate over such things way too much as it can become unhealthy in an overburdening way for certain minds but not meaning yourself, though. It's not an excuse not to think, however, but stating that for others who might read it, as a matter of moderation and balance to be advocated, but that's their responsibility. Better to be equipped with certain wisdom and inner discernment of mind as a way to handle such potentially trapping thoughts that can lead into rumination as the Western mind is ill prepared for such, that's also spread across the world, without much mental education of how to govern their own mental faculties. Hence we see a lot of mental breakdowns and illnesses, in my view; there's just not enough proper psychological or inner education upon how to live a complete life with all the dimensions of being. The Western mind, which in my view is also the most widespread across the world, is more outwardly turned and lacks an inner grasp upon the intricacies of their own mind in self-examination, which is unfortunate and a radical lack of true wisdom. But it can be reversed and I'm sowing here a small seed of optimism about it.

As for research, yes... it has, sadly, become an abused word on the internet and I'm afraid I've made myself guilty of that as well in the past.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 14.07.20 11:58

Hi maxx Smile

Glad that this is in off topic. Me and English dont seem to like each other. So forgive my rambling and typo's.

Long time ago i started healing myself with reiki and became supersensitive to energies that affect my body. Up till this day i still work on healing the 'errors' i feel. Somehow this brings me to talk to entities who then very often send me back in the world with little hints. I search for those and read up on them. Sonetimes it makes total sense, sometimes it doesnt.
Like today for example. I got a hint to look at the Ghana empire (not the country). What i could find so far makes sense to my lifes situation. Not that it really is of use, but to me its a subject i like.

I like it when the outside comes in every now and then, so i let that happen too. And what do you know? Our special day of the political year will be helt in church instead of in a building used for politics...

To me that makes sense and gives me a smile. Is what i think true? All i know is that i like this game better then others, so who knows..

Who am i? Am I the thinker or the doer? What does it matter in the greater scheme of things? I know when 'things' hurt me i need to get out and make clear ive had enough. So i become the researcher and show/teach them how to not hurt me.

What ive noticed over the years, tru testing over and over again, that there is a sort of hitman out there who is setting things strait and it isnt my tail, so to say. So i know im not alone and thats a good thing.

And yeah im in control of my life, just in a more hidden way then most beings will notice😉

Now that was fun taking it personal...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.07.20 15:09

What a surprise!!! Two excellent comments.

I see four different sectors in these to get back to within this framework in the next day or two...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 14.07.20 18:57

Research, to me and as of late, is inspiration for my own wanderings, contemplations and thoughts. Sometimes it is like a signpost in a particular direction or a skeleton upon which to structure something before gradually replacing the bones with something of my own construction.

I've come from a background education-wise that was quite rigorous in terms of evidencing the origin of ideas and where having thoughts of one's own was generally frowned on -- understanding the ideas of those written before being regarded as more important.

This has led to a challenge that I am still working through of trusting more in my intuition, gut instinct and the strength of my own mind for ideas.

Research used to mean 'delving into the thoughts of others on a subject'. Now it may begin with that but it flourishes into diving into the wellspring of my own ideas as well, more deeply and through self-investigation and prying.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.07.20 20:03

Ramla-Meryt.  That is a wonderful account and you took me on a vision trip looking at those different situations and how those different parts affect the conclusion of an idea or thought process.

You make a point that cultural or family background really does have an influence on early thought which is a foundation for the rest of the life.  I bet you are even a part of having knowledge of social manners, which are almost a thing of the past today.

Would you venture to say when you were beginning your research into others mind offerings in books, etc, and looking back at that process, how often might you reach a conclusion on your topic that delivered a hybrid thought process that appeared to become the birth of a new look regarding that topic from what the others minds' had displayed.  Like you felt you had come to a new enlightenment from that entire process???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 14.07.20 20:12

[quote="Maxx"]You make a point that cultural or family background really does have an influence on early thought which is a foundation for the rest of the life.  I bet you are even a part of having knowledge of social manners, which are almost a thing of the past today.[quote]
Exposure to the subject of anthropology certainly helped to stress it as a matter worth consideration. I hadn't really considered it prior to that as it was the default and I didn't really have any manner of exposure - either directly or theoretically - to other ways of approaching knowledge-gaining to really have any manner of comparison until two years ago.

Would you venture to say when you were beginning your research into others mind offerings in books, etc, and looking back at that process, how often might you reach a conclusion on your topic that delivered a hybrid thought process that appeared to become the birth of a new look regarding that topic from what the others minds' had displayed.  Like you felt you had come to a new enlightenment from that entire process???
I would say that it was fairly common, in hindsight, to consider the conclusions to be hybrids of the thoughts of others and my own. The foundation from which inspiration and my own thoughts spring isn't something that I can dismiss, nor would I wish to entirely.

I would say that it is enlightening in itself, yes. I think that part of keeping myself grounded and not claiming the result as entirely mine without a thread connected to another comes from the aforementioned 'citation needed!' manner of background. It is humbling in its own way, remembering that the steps to a particular conclusion are not trod in pure isolation.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.07.20 20:37

That field is really interesting.  

Have you encountered any group today in searching their historical background, by contacting a Being responsible in looking out for the protection of that overall group?  What I mean by this is that all groups seem to have Spirit Beings responsible for their well being and survival.  

The word Egregore comes to mind and it is derived from the word Grigori.  I am sure you get the connection from that word in your studies as it has a kind of negative influence.  But being aware that all religious groups have a Being that is there to protect their survival like the Christian, Muslim, Jewish, as well as Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn, Church of Satan.... and probably the Red Order of Set.  In awareness of this fact, have you ever attempted contact with one of a group's Beings to discuss their worldly structure and design?  This seems it would become utterly fascinating and may even have one become lost in their work.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 15.07.20 4:44

Maxx in your opinion does the Order of Aset Ka also have its own egregore and how would you describe it if so?
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 6:50

If I would stop and think about all the other groups and organizations that have that element, I would venture to guess they would have one as well.  I have never thought about it before so I would not offer a guess on its workings or how to describe it.  It turned out to be an interesting concept in looking at the topic though.

We can understand the difference with the groups such as the religious groups that mostly did not create one purposely from those that actively created one as the
Golden Dawn, Rosicrucians, etc.  Both kinds of groups really feed that Being with energy both wittingly and unwittingly.  Look at all the people feeding the Christian, Muslim, Jewish groups with energy.  

So in answer to the question, my own guess would be that, yes, the Aset Ka would have the same.  There are several sections in that Christian Bible (3 that I recall) that mention something like this topic although it would not be openly understood to its purpose and even its creation.  

So for a guess, based on all the other evidence, I think we could safely say that it would indeed be in existence.  Would you be in favor of doing contact in the other realms to interact with the Being?

Although this is a very distant connection with the protective feature we are speaking of above, it was brought to my mind regarding the Being that was given to protect me when I was visiting one section of the moon in astral travel.  I did not request it and was totally surprised when it was offered to me as I was leaving.  I accepted the offer, and I have been overwhelmed at the additional ability and service I have found in my own individual life since then.  It is totally remarkable.

So, If I took this single incident and multiplied that magnification of protection by a large group such as those mentioned above, this is a very large interaction from the other dimension into this one that would be very little known or understood.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 7:00

For those that have not noticed, we are still in the framework of thought and research and how it appears to arrive from many strange and different methods of interaction with one. One topic leads to several others to encompass the whole. A great illustration taking place.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 10:27

also, another illustration of this... I am in possession of a letter written regarding the use of the making of dreamcatchers of Amerian Indian connections.  

A person says that the concept of the dreamcatcher was given to a particular tribe and it was given for their own purpose.  It being given by the Spirit Being that watched over that tribe.

Then there arose others and tribes that were not given authority to use this symbol using and making it without permission.  Even the whiteman/woman began making it and selling it.  There are many recorded illnesses and a few deaths happening from the fact this symbol being used without permission.  Many people have found there is not any power in putting it up, or they found they had more bad dreams after putting it up. etc.  

This is a part of speaking of the single individual Spirit that is created and is looking over some individual group or people, and it does not mean the group is good or bad, or one way or another.  That Being has a job or duty to carry out its given assignment.

Just like there is no message to align with good or evil, the message is to designate between truth and lies.

And there is a prime example of a Being over a group. The American Indian. Each individual tribe has a Being given protection over it while you will find one in a higher position that would cover the entire race.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.07.20 8:02

Ramla-Meryt,
Can you tell me how you see your background in anthropology aligning with an interest in vampirism?

Was there something in your studies that linked these two subjects together?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 17.07.20 7:56

Maxx wrote:Ramla-Meryt,
Can you tell me how you see your background in anthropology aligning with an interest in vampirism?

Was there something in your studies that linked these two subjects together?

Anthropology introduced me to more viewpoints than the dominant Western one, which has encouraged me to consider other spiritualities and paths. Or at least, to regard the dominant lens and what is immediately available with a critical eye. Vampirism is something that I have been aware of and, in terms of the community (forum-based back when I first engaged with it), involved with for a little over a decade. The two haven't necessarily been directly linked.

Anthropology has never been part of my formal education but it is related to one of my roles where I directly and indirectly engage with academic material and resources.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 10:18

with insight such as yours, you should be teaching some of the rascals on this site some of your wisdom, myself included.

Have you found, in your opinion, any sites on the net that would vibrate with actual vibrations attuned to Vampirism?  I do know of one but not naming it here as I do not want a run on it from the delusionals.  lol. And it would eat their little dumb ____s up by walking into it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 18.07.20 5:59

Maxx wrote:with insight such as yours, you should be teaching some of the rascals on this site some of your wisdom, myself included.

Have you found, in your opinion, any sites on the net that would vibrate with actual vibrations attuned to Vampirism?  I do know of one but not naming it here as I do not want a run on it from the delusionals.  lol. And it would eat their little dumb ____s up by walking into it.

Ah, I do not consider myself knowledgeable enough to teach at all. I do occasionally write blog posts on a few things but said posts are more a way of me working out my thoughts by deconstructing them to the point of making them legible. If people find them useful, then that is something of a side-positive rather than the main intention.

In fairness, this is the only site that I am actively a member of at present in terms of vampirism. I did at one point join a range of sites while in a phase of searching for a particular energy click and a place with depth, but once I found this one, there was little need to continue searching, at least for the time being. I used to scattershot my presence more widely in terms of forums and the like but I find conserving my energy and dedicating to a site to be more productive at present.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.20 6:31

I am glad you found the site. More with your background would make it a positive one rather than the obvious troll input we see here day after day which mostly becomes a total embarrassment even to themselves.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.07.20 7:26

Maxx wrote:I am glad you found the site. More with your background would make it a positive one rather than the obvious troll input we see here day after day which mostly becomes a total embarrassment even to themselves.

I agree with this as well.

It's good to have you here Ramla-Meryt.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.20 15:49

Ramla-Meryt,

Do you have a copy of the violet thone?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 18.07.20 15:54

Maxx wrote:Ramla-Meryt,

Do you have a copy of the violet thone?

Not yet. I am in the process of saving up for it.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.20 15:57

have you any of the his other books you have studied?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 18.07.20 16:00

Maxx wrote:have you any of the his other books you have studied?

I have the Asetian Bible that I am in the current process of re-reading more intensively and I am reading Liber Silentis quote by quote in the deconstructing and contemplative manner as per my recent thread on sanity/insanity and perception.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down