The King of Nothing

2 posters

Go down

The King of Nothing Empty The King of Nothing

Post by Thothmez 18.07.20 12:17

Alone he found himself, he feared to continue alone.
The fear made him decide to construct a realm for himself that he would not be alone.
He harvest a material call "nothing"and with nothing he built houses, streets and a castle to himself.
With nothing he constructed people, friends and a whole population.
He was happy and ready to celebrate his brand new universe of nothing.
Then he realized that everything he constructed was nothing, and he was still alone.

The King lie to himself by thinking he could construct anything real out of nothing, the only think he created was a illusion that he could create something.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

The King of Nothing Empty Re: The King of Nothing

Post by Maxx 18.07.20 12:25

I got a phone call this morning and they wanted to know what was the problem with that Thomas guy as he is nothing but an arrogant ass---- and really lacks the intelligence that he thinks he has.

I told them that is nothing new and it is only Heruset using another fake account as he is constantly banned here over and over again.  

I know he loves this site more than any other cause with his lack of intelligence he fits right in with the other VCN sites.  He loves us. I can understand cause young children do keep making the same mistakes over and over again and have to grow up before they one day see the light.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 18.07.20 12:44

Maxx wrote:I got a phone call this morning and they wanted to know what was the problem with that Thomas guy as he is nothing but an arrogant ass---- and really lacks the intelligence that he thinks he has.

I told them that is nothing new and it is only Heruset using another fake account as he is constantly banned here over and over again.  

I know he loves this site more than any other cause with his lack of intelligence he fits right in with the other VCN sites.  He loves us. I can understand cause young children do keep making the same mistakes over and over again and have to grow up before they one day see the light.

Thanks for reading, I am glad you like it.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down