Something to work toward

5 posters

Go down

Something to work toward Empty Something to work toward

Post by Maxx 20.07.20 12:36

Food for thought:

When knowledgable magicians, in their dreams, enter into a nightmare or they have bad visions of future dire events, they have the option to prevent those through their proclamations or their energized spoken word.

Learn how to energize your spoken words.  Have you started working on that???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Something to work toward Empty Re: Something to work toward

Post by Jonathan 20.07.20 12:39

Long time ago. That's a big part of spellcrafting through utterances and magick words.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.20 12:47

Really good, now I know who to call on if I ever dream about the forum here. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 20.07.20 13:55

I believe, indeed, words can be treated as sacred through the medium of silence. Therein it contains a whole reservoir of potential force of power energetically. Those words can echo both within and without through applied magick of words but yet not without consequence so the heeding to subtle but also highest responsibility is to be had. It may only be wielded by those who respect its essence of wisdom, however, as well as the art of words itself, and so may not fall into the hands of the unworthy even if they tried. It opens many doorways as the spelling of your life may hold tremendous implications for change and trajectory through the means of its magickal affect but also towards external things of course if applied in active spellwork.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.07.20 14:27

Maxx wrote:Really good, now I know who to call on if I ever dream about the forum here.  lol

You can call me in the astral. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 20.07.20 14:46

max, i've found a way to practice that skill:
let someone tell you your future with cards and change that in a similar way you would do a pathworking with cards.

it takes some time to get used to, but i find its a great way to practice spiritual warfare for the benefit for onesselve.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.20 17:18

A good way to handle it in your own personal way.

A similar way is that one is taught to use visualization to create a different version and create a different outcome but it needs to be constantly focused on and energized in a meditative way.

I think the thing both techniques would have in common is illustrated in C.C. Zain's teaching.  Any situation is either bad or good and is structured with thought-cells that are created by thinking those thoughts. Visuals create thought-cells.   Millions and millions of thought-cells (maybe billions and billions) are produced into an outcome of desired results.  So focusing on a different outcome will be producing new cells and then by NOT focusing on the original happening, you will be creating more of those thought-cells you are producing and focusing on being created.  Taking energy from the original will have the effect of minimizing their number while increasing the New and desired thought-cells.

I have a Spirit-Being I call and wait for until I know and see it is next to me when I use tarot cards.  We interact on a verbal basis.  I also can obtain information with the cards in this way. By viewing the future possible happening I can use that info to make the necessary changes as you suggested all the while discussing a scenario with an educated Being.

But I also use a very profound technique I have developed for my own purpose and that is using astrology software to show the transit positions at any time of the planets.  I will look at these and then adapt to the situation that appears to be in the possible near future.  Depending on what that looks like I will then go into my travels to contact some of the beings that live and work on the planets that are influencing my situation and have a visit and talk over what is necessary to change any dire circumstance into a more positive situation.  I have chosen this as my favorite because it gives me an opportunity to meet and interact with Beings that position and work in their surroundings in a different way than humans on this planet most are used to dealing with. These Beings specialize in different things.  There are so many of them and it is always a spectacular education just to be in their presence.

Anyway, I can get off track on this as I am beginning to view the many different outcomes this whole thing presents.   But a good answer from you on that and let us know how long it took for you to perfect that technique.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 20.07.20 20:39

Maxx wrote:Learn how to energize your spoken words.  Have you started working on that???

Not yet but now that you've mentioned it, it is another thing to add to the list of metaphysical muscles to begin building.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 21.07.20 7:02

Maxx wrote:
Anyway, I can get off track on this as I am beginning to view the many different outcomes this whole thing presents. But a good answer from you on that and let us know how long it took for you to perfect that technique.

in my experience changing future tellings with cards can quite differ from situation to situation. it depends ao on the skill of the future teller, how much witchcraft is involved, but also the cards and the spiritual skill of the people in ones surroundings. and of course its also important to know where ones love lies/lays and how precise one is.

because of that its hard to say how long it took to perfect it. but overall id say about 10 to 15 years in this lifetime.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.07.20 7:07

sounds like there would be many variables involved with that.  You might cut some of that out by developing your tarot reading skills yourself and perfecting them at the start of the session.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.07.20 7:09

Eventually, a good tarot reader develops to the point they do not need any cards in order to accomplish it. One just sits back and can pull up the cards in the mind's eye. The cards are just for the person having the reading done for a visual.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 21.07.20 7:43

both are very true comments and in general this is how it works.
lets just say the 'school' i went tru put me in a pickle and therefor i had to studdy it in a different way.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.07.20 13:52

I will add one item for tweaking.  In conversations with the Beings I certainly want to ask what is the best possible way to accomplish what I am wanting to do... and also is it advantageous to my goal to do this?  Sometimes I am told that I would be better off not attempting to change anything as leaving it like it is and confronting the issues that will come up, will give me more and added benefit in a future setting. Working through this will be an experience and it will help me much more than if I did not confront this task.

Knowing the future will help sometimes even though one does not change a thing.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.07.20 4:33

[quote="Maxx"]sounds like there would be many variables involved with that.  You might cut some of that out by developing your tarot reading skills yourself and perfecting them at the start of the session.[/quote]

im doing that at the moment. quite little steps i have to say. i give people a choice what deck they like and then pick just the one card. up to now they all choose a very natural oracle deck. that makes it a bit easier for me since its an ocracle, which for me feels more fluid.

some of those people are aware of pathworkings and can play with it. others not so much. i got my first 'bad' view and i got overwhelmed. thats actually why i post this, to gain my composure back.

it was a strange experience where it looked like the card was for me and i could hardly disconnect from that feeling. it might have to do with this discussion. im very capable of changing outcomes, but this card was for someone else. so its up to that person what to do and for me to stay disconnected. a strange, but powerfull epiphany.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: