Looking for a more private circle...

+2
Maxx
Benjamin Per Anpu
6 posters

Go down

Looking for a more private circle... Empty Looking for a more private circle...

Post by Benjamin Per Anpu 07.08.20 7:52

Hello everyone. So I have been around Asetianism for six to seven years but I'm usually not one of social networks and rubbing shoulders online, as even in my daily life I'm not drawn to socializing. I've been on and off different sides of the Asetian communities, in most places only lurking, observing and learning. I have heard here and there, mostly between whispers, that it exists somewhere well hidden more private and elitist circles of Asetianism, locked behind the chains of the Wise. Places that people can only access and join by unlocking certain very special violet keys. That interests me.

If someone here can point me in the right direction, I would be thankful. I'm also open to submit myself to most metaphysical testing and verification.

Thank you for your time.

Em hotep.

Benjamin Per Anpu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-08-07

Back to top Go down

Looking for a more private circle... Empty Re: Looking for a more private circle...

Post by Maxx 07.08.20 8:14

The structure you describe certainly exists. And it is all constructed by humans. All of that is easy enough to contact.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Looking for a more private circle... Empty Re: Looking for a more private circle...

Post by Benjamin Per Anpu 07.08.20 9:33

What you have in mind is not the structure that I am referring to.

Benjamin Per Anpu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.08.20 9:37

To answer your question, those secret circles do exist but you’re not gaining access to them through a public forum or just by asking nicely. There are certain private gatherings, what we call the nameless circles, where some of the old ones on the path may be found, from Victor to Elendor and even Maktub on occasion.

If you are asking for the roadsigns you won’t be joining. Only those who do not ask get invited.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.20 9:45

I imagine Victor would resent being called "old". That could ruin his "Hugh Hefner" image in the hot tub.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.08.20 9:53

Maxx wrote:I imagine Victor would resent being called "old".  That could ruin his "Hugh Hefner" image in the hot tub.

Devil

You're right I will have to atone myself now with sacrificial blood.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 08.08.20 5:42

The gateways of the nameless. We do not speak of them.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.08.20 7:29

good
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 08.08.20 11:15

Benjamin Per Anpu wrote:What you have in mind is not the structure that I am referring to.

Then your idiocy is inexcusable. Of what have you "learned" that leads you to this? I will not be so lenient as to give you the benefit of the doubt for I see you for what you Are, and even moreso what you aren't.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Per Anpu 08.08.20 13:52

Tehom wrote:
Benjamin Per Anpu wrote:What you have in mind is not the structure that I am referring to.

Then your idiocy is inexcusable. Of what have you "learned" that leads you to this? I will not be so lenient as to give you the benefit of the doubt for I see you for what you Are, and even moreso what you aren't.

Spoken like someone that has no clue whatsoever of what I was talking about.

Benjamin Per Anpu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 08.08.20 15:09

Where in my comment addressing You did I ever reveal anything pertaining to what you've attempted to criticise me for? more voiceless words from your deluded Ego.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Per Anpu 08.08.20 15:30

Your mindless jump to conclusions about me who you know nothing about to the point of petty insult says more about you and your weakness than you realize. Good luck with that.

Benjamin Per Anpu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 08.08.20 15:47

I agree entirely.

May You receive exactly what you Deserve.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Per Anpu 08.08.20 15:56

Jonathan wrote:To answer your question, those secret circles do exist but you’re not gaining access to them through a public forum or just by asking nicely. There are certain private gatherings, what we call the nameless circles, where some of the old ones on the path may be found, from Victor to Elendor and even Maktub on occasion.

If you are asking for the roadsigns you won’t be joining. Only those who do not ask get invited.

Many thanks to you Jonathan for your at least intelligent and considerate reply. That in and of itself was a helpful and valuable pointer.

Em hotep.

Benjamin Per Anpu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 10.08.20 14:42

i see  Welcome  Devil Victor is back Very Happy welcome back Elder Victor
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down