Enter the Void

5 posters

Go down

Enter the Void Empty Enter the Void

Post by Void 21.08.20 12:40

Introduction seems in order.
Hi guys, I'm a friendly neighbourhood pup Very Happy
I'm a wanderer, an explorer in heart, and my curious nose led me to this curious place. While I'm not especially interested in vampirism part (at least not yet),  I do have certain fondness for the Kemetic aspect, and I noticed you do too. I feel there are some very interesting ideas and people here for me to explore. Hopefully I won't cause too much bother to anyone with my presence.

I'm in my late 30s, from Europe. To greater or lesser degree, in one form or another, I was "in touch" with the occult from early age. But only fairly recently, few years ago, that interest got deeper, in some sense more "serious" - I began exploring deeper meditational states, discovering ap/obe experience, and began doing occult experiments, exploring ritualistic practices, and observing effects up close, more hands on, rather than from afar. Trying to get deeper and wider understand of all the different practices, ideas and believes, old and new ones.
I personally believe every trade of stories, knowledge and experiences makes all parties only richer, and no one gets poorer, I'm hoping to make some nice trades with you all Very Happy
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Enter the Void Empty Re: Enter the Void

Post by Jonathan 21.08.20 12:50

Welcome to the community. It's interesting that you mention that you find no interest in the vampirism aspect but on the other hand are fond of Kemet because I believe that Egypt and magick are much more important to Asetianism than just the singular aspect of vampirism. So looking forward to read some of your opinions in the threads! Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 21.08.20 12:53

it seems im in a big music mood. most of here are not. so lets trade...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 21.08.20 13:36

Jonathan wrote:Welcome to the community. It's interesting that you mention that you find no interest in the vampirism aspect but on the other hand are fond of Kemet because I believe that Egypt and magick are much more important to Asetianism than just the singular aspect of vampirism. So looking forward to read some of your opinions in the threads! Smile
Well I meant "Vampirism" aspect (as defining aspect of this community's collective focus), might not have peaked my interest deep enough to make me stick around. Because on the surface, at a glance it's hard to tell from what angle, to what degrees you guys exploring/discussing it. If I haven't noticed other things, I may have made some superficial assumptions and passed by without stopping.
In general sense though, "vampirism" is not entirely alien to me, in my astral/occult wanderings there is virtually no way to never come across it, to touch it. Because if I'd actually have to focus on it, it's everywhere in one form or another. A lot, perhaps even most people I interact in ap, could be labelled vampires of some kind, some of them I'm quite close to. I just never particularly focused on that aspect and mostly I just come to accept it as part of natural world.
So in general it's not a topic I have no interest in completely, in general. And I'm looking forward to learning from what angle you guys exploring that subject, even though I may have been lured here initially by some other topics. If that makes sense  Very Happy

8lou1 wrote:it seems im in a big music mood. most of here are not. so lets trade...
Cheers, something from my own playlist back to you  Very Happy
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.08.20 13:40

Void wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Welcome to the community. It's interesting that you mention that you find no interest in the vampirism aspect but on the other hand are fond of Kemet because I believe that Egypt and magick are much more important to Asetianism than just the singular aspect of vampirism. So looking forward to read some of your opinions in the threads! Smile
Well I meant "Vampirism" aspect (as defining aspect of this community's collective focus), might not have peaked my interest deep enough to make me stick around. Because on the surface, at a glance it's hard to tell from what angle, to what degrees you guys exploring/discussing it. If I haven't noticed other things, I may have made some superficial assumptions and passed by without stopping.
In general sense though, "vampirism" is not entirely alien to me, in my astral/occult wanderings there is virtually no way to never come across it, to touch it. Because if I'd actually have to focus on it, it's everywhere in one form or another. A lot, perhaps even most people I interact in ap, could be labelled vampires of some kind, some of them I'm quite close to. I just never particularly focused on that aspect and mostly I just come to accept it as part of natural world.
So in general it's not a topic I have no interest in completely, in general. And I'm looking forward to learning from what angle you guys exploring that subject, even though I may have been lured here initially by some other topics. If that makes sense  Very Happy
It does and I wasn't judging at all! Even if one does not identify with the vampire angle there is still a lot to learn from the Asetian tradition and the occult branches that we approach in here. Hope that you enjoy the forum.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 21.08.20 13:45

Jonathan wrote:
It does and I wasn't judging at all! Even if one does not identify with the vampire angle there is still a lot to learn from the Asetian tradition and the occult branches that we approach in here. Hope that you enjoy the forum.
Couldn't agree more. Thank you Very Happy
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.08.20 14:43

Welcome to the forum, Void. Smile Nice to meet you.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 21.08.20 20:20

Good to see you here.
Hound
Hound