Vidian and t he dangers of the mind

+3
Maxx
Victor
Jonathan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vidian and t he dangers of the mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Vidian and t he dangers of the mind

Post by Jonathan 31.08.20 11:46

I wasn’t attacking you with my last comment and meant nothing bad with it. I just read you saying that Tehom didn’t play sides and was neutral, which I agree with, but the only confrontations from two sides that I’ve seen lately was between us so I thought you were alluding to people not taking sides between our latest arguments. Maybe I misinterpreted what you said, but I implied nothing bad with it, just trying to clear that there is no division in the community. That narrative is an illusion. But you probably didn’t even meant it that way. I can agree with some entering needing critical mental help though! lol Just not sure why you keep pushing these subjects into politics.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Vidian and t he dangers of the mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Vidian and t he dangers of the mind

Post by Maxx 31.08.20 11:54

because I have the radio on in the background and the five minute news segment came on at the time I made that post. lol. that just proves to you how current my posting is and it is up to date.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 31.08.20 12:27

Did you two just killed another topic? Getting all personal and intimate about each other? Saturating every discussion with you feelings for each other?

Just kidding Very Happy I don't mind, really, there cannot be too much love in the world.
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.20 12:38

again. not at all. You are reading from the wrong page. You should be aware, this is being called the summer of love.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.08.20 12:52

Void wrote:Did you two just killed another topic? Getting all personal and intimate about each other? Saturating every discussion with you feelings for each other?

Just kidding  Very Happy  I don't mind, really, there cannot be too much love in the world.

Maxx here likes to speak ill of me in the backstage but deep down he likes me more than he cares to admit. We have a secret relationship outside of this forum, but don't let the others know.

Hey but we weren’t arguing this time! Very Happy
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 31.08.20 12:56

Jonathan wrote:.. We have a secret relationship outside of this forum, but don't let the others know.
I suspected as much, all the hate and arguments were just for the show, almost fooled everyone you two Very Happy
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.08.20 12:58

Damn...

Are you reading this honey? They're onto us, we got caught.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.20 13:30

honey, my ass.
lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.08.20 13:46

lol!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 31.08.20 13:50

Maxx wrote:honey, my ass.
lol
That might be not the best choice of words, given the context. Unless it was intentional. Actually nvm, I don't want to know.. Rolling Eyes
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.20 13:55

remember, you cannot really insult me worth a damn. You will have to do better than that to get a degree. so far, you may not even get a graded report card.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.20 13:55

Poor Vidian, now he has gone to hell.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.20 13:59

Getting back to the section where I suggested watching various people in their videos... I just looked at one of Michele Belanger and I have not see her in a while. It was so obvious the first thing flying out of the video is the poor thing lacks any kind of self confidence at all. Someone needs to work with her and help her. She needs a great deal of help.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 31.08.20 14:05

Maxx wrote:remember, you cannot really insult me worth a damn.  You will have to do better than that to get a degree.  so far, you may not even get a graded report card.
Wasn't trying to. We all are having just a tiny bit of fun Very Happy

But this topic seems to be beyond any salvaging now. But at least there is no shortage of interesting people out there of the Vidian kind, plenty of material for many more threads.
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.20 15:31

not at all. are you saying you are wanting to apply along with Tehom for the job? Not certain, but it is his if he wants his.

you just pick up in the conversation at any place to come back on line. We learned this when Thomas was here trying to break in line.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 31.08.20 15:42

Next time, this one lost the momentum for me. I lost the plot completely. Gonna go do some more research in to Asetian traditions instead, but if you going to find something else for us to nitpick, I'll be sure to help my self with that Very Happy
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.20 15:47

got it. I will be reminding you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.09.20 6:43

Back to the subject matter but from a different angle:

I also believe that developing skills such as telepathy or other psychic sensitivities are important to do upon a firm ground of thought control (but also a healthy and balanced life), that, before one begins dealing with the minds of others, or even occult realities in general, one has a firm grasp upon the intricacies, functionalities and operations of their own mind that may come through deep and thorough introspection and self-awareness. Out of of that the fruit of initiation into true occultism should anyways derive where for example in ancient days in mystery schools they would have long periods of probation of candidates through the testing of their moral, intellectual and spiritual calibers.

Occultism was never meant to be a brand of consumerism in the sense of a profane system of a hodgepodge made publicly or easily accessible, although it shall depend upon the character, inner strength, wisdom and experience of the candidate in order to make something useful out of it even if it has become a very dangerous endeavor where candidates are no longer tested or tutored but thus falling into a vague system of mistaken understandings and potentially harmful practices to oneself. Although there is much that we can be grateful for under the release of so much available knowledge and information to the public, but which is of course not all there is, however that it requires a greater responsibility still. They are initiatory steps of the ladder made available for us but that we require the utmost dedication, effort and commitment to unravel in our own practical ways.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 09.09.20 15:49

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
Occultism was never meant to be a brand of consumerism in the sense of a profane system of a hodgepodge made publicly or easily accessible, although it shall depend upon the character, inner strength, wisdom and experience of the candidate in order to make something useful out of it even if it has become a very dangerous endeavor where candidates are no longer tested or tutored but thus falling into a vague system of mistaken understandings and potentially harmful practices to oneself. Although there is much that we can be grateful for under the release of so much available knowledge and information to the public, but which is of course not all there is, however that it requires a greater responsibility still. They are initiatory steps of the ladder made available for us but that we require the utmost dedication, effort and commitment to unravel in our own practical ways.

While I agree, it wasn't meant to be public product, and now looking from outside can seem as a huge pile of bullcrap and other fallacies. But it's and interesting experiment, I believe, once you come accustomed to all the "smells" and flies buzzing around.
I came to see it as necessary evil. Occult "sciences" been stagnating for many centuries, boiling in it's own juice with nothing new, no real tangible growth in collective spirit and mind. Nothing new, and even most of the old was wiped out of existence. And now in all that big pile of "whatever" you can find all kinds of curiosities sprouting, for those that care to look and don't mind getting some poop on their hands and noses.
Since I work a lot with "egregores", I do like to observe some of those weird and wacky communities all over the place, like some Petri-dishes, when bunch of people come together with bare minimum of actual knowledge, but with a lot of fantasy, imagination and passion, sometimes most curious things born in those places and spaces. After all, the collective is more than just a sum of it's parts.
I mean, it's not all that bad, the fact that it became so public, thanks to "Harry Potter" (and other mediums), when suddenly all cool kids got interested in wizardry. There are certain good aspects, here and there at least. I believe it will prove beneficial long term.
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.09.20 12:55

I really can't stand Vidian's material, to be honest. One of his videos was shared with me once, in which he proceeded to scream chants at the camera trying to summon demons after drinking beer, which was so awkward and cringe that I barely managed to make myself watch it through my fingers from the sheer force of secondhand embarrassment. I feel he is doing some projection in this video of his, because after my experiences watching him it sort of seems like he's dealing with illness of his own. Taking a cursory look at his social media account reveals all kinds of crap, namely his constant involvement with dumpster fire-grade drama in the less ambitious and credible areas of the occult community.

But, that whole psychological imbalance factor is definitely dangerous in the world of the occult. The two don't mix well. Occultism can easily cause it, or exaggerate it in minds that already had it. I guess it could be likened to adding high acceleration force to a train that is already off its natural rails. Disaster.

Concerning the latest message it did cause me to think. I can't say I agree that occultism was never meant to be a public product. There's definitely that steep divide between traditional and popular occultism, where the traditional and more real teachings are kept secret and veiled, and the popular side full of fluff.
However, there are interesting details such as the release of Asetian teachings to the public. That step was planned probably thousands of years ago in many intricate steps, way more than we will ever know. We are now seeing teachings offered with far more accessibility than ever before in history, particularly in the Book of Orion but also in the first-rate energy manipulation techniques discussed in the Asetian Bible. Physical accessibility only, I suppose. It remains unapproachable without the right keys and intention but I'm aware that's a different subject entirely.

The sudden increase in availability of material and information seems to be well-aligned with the element Air and its correspondence to the Djehuty of the Serpent. When analyzing each element's patterns lined up with the others, I think it gives a certain clue as to what purpose this vast explosion of information achieves, as well as the next element involved.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.09.20 9:43

Occult means hidden. Popular occultism is no longer occult but deals with the realities that were considered occult, however they do it in such a way that it doesn't actually reach anything hidden in the first place as they're mere dabblers in lighter things of no depth. However, I can't speak as a master occultist as I am none. It's a perspective. Not a definitive truth. What I'm trying to demarcate is the considerations of what occult means in a social context. As things that were formerly occult become "de-occulted" I wouldn't say it's necessarily occult, unless hidden in plain sight and eluding popular or common knowledge. That, I believe, we can say about the occult community to different layers of depth today, however, but not to all, as some stuck on the shallow surface have indeed become very "de-occulted" or part of the mainstream even. As we seem to know, what once was part of occultism, today is taught to school children, such as grammar (or writing) and mathematics, if I'm not wrong on that one. But I recognize there's a different dynamics to this as well, apart from the social perspective, such as a spiritual perspective where indeed true occultism requires initiation into the Mysteries through Understanding so that the depths/the deeper layers are known through experiential insight derived from and by practical effort; realization and actualization.

However, there are also different types of occultism so it's not just all aimed at one thing, as there is even Christian occultism or mysticism. There are older traditions of witchcraft as we know. There are so many different systems, put in contrast and distinction to each other, not aiming for the same results, necessarily, at the very least not as it appears on the surface. Maybe it's a form of Right Handed propaganda that all roads lead towards the same end, though. Or maybe it's not and that notion is somewhat true, or I'm just under the influence of that propaganda. I don't know.

But maybe the popular occultism serves as a fishing net to catch a few fish of potential in terms of the candidates for such Work as the Great Work, but the rest are cast back out into the ocean of worldly life and chaos but that we all have to deal with anyways. And, I'm not referring to the recruitment of an esoteric order here, though - at least not necessarily - but just to the re-ignition of that spiritual flame within the initiate in general into the deeper mysteries of life.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.09.20 10:49

Popular occultism can be a good entrance point for those who want to begin in something but maybe aren't aware of the deeper layers and how they work. Personally I find it too irritating especially when it comes to finding the really good stuff, it tends to form a layer of scum that obstructs the search. But in a way, that provides a valuable contrast and obstacle that can enhance the journey if someone is determined and refuses to settle on less than stellar, fake knowledge.

After seeing how many people turn away from old systems, enslavement to dogma and other disempowering things after finding some harmlessly fluffy system, it seems that the popular occultism holds the potential to at least be one of those subtle seeds in the new djehuty leading people away from the old crocodile's stagnation. It has a curious potential, one that might be overlooked sometimes but that can cause some unexpected roads.

Asetianism was actually my introduction to the occult so I realized something in my subsequent search for other deep systems as a way to broaden my foundation. It was easy to underestimate just how rare such a thing is when you were not one fighting for people to be able to have access to it or involved in the seeking when things were less public. The market being flooded with superficial occultism, and the experience of peeking at several things only to feel disinterested and disgusted by the fluffy and mundane serves to bring that awareness over the rarity and sacredness of Asetianism into unmistakably clear focus.

So, several experiences made me realize that there is no real "de-occulting" of some things. The Book of Orion in particular has some very deep magick. It is my understanding that many people actually have this grimoire or looked at it, yet some of them say it "wasn't as good" (lol) as the Asetian Bible. There are many things in the Book of Orion that are of course hidden in plain sight and locked down to the point where only certain keys will reveal the information sitting right there in print.

So perhaps an amendment of my previous statement is in order - I believe the occult is always meant to be hidden from the masses and clearly separated from the profane, yet there are many layers to it. Not everyone is meant to follow deeper roads, which aligns with the diverse nature of the universe. And yet, it seems that a spiritual spark was absolutely meant to happen. That spiritual spark, I believe, is responsible for multiple branches of the material one can find commonly available. The issues with this encompass a long and different topic - the corruption, ego, money and fame seeking behaviors, dishonesty, unrighteous adaptation of sacred material losing keys in the process, and so on.

Ultimately, it seems like this sets the stage for a much more complex thing - a bigger war than most are aware of, one over the spirit and occurring between two ancient families.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.09.20 11:42

That's a beautiful point, I agree. There's indeed a lot of fluff to sort through. But, with a chaotic storm of revelation, not just of occultism but of the condition of humanity and the world, as it appears in some way, comes also en-masse positivity and negativity, good and bad, etc. - all involved at once.

I also agree there's much that we can be grateful for in this storm of certain revelation, though, such as being led to these areas, subjects, paths and traditions - as I believe even Asetianism, to be publicly revealed, in some way (as it's still a cryptic system that does indeed require Understanding - and so separating the unworthy from its magick as you're also indicating), with the release of the Asetian Bible in 2007, coincided with some certain shift in time that we are witnessing at the present age and might very well tie in with the Djehuty of the Serpent. But also that, as you say, it requires a deep searching through the heaps of mess - and that itself will prove the intellectual, moral and spiritual caliber of the initiate or candidate. There's enough material out there to be truly initiated into the mysteries. But there's also enough material out there, and enough folly "in here" (within people), to be misdirected, misguided and misled, which is nothing anyone can capitalize upon with saying that they've got the only "straight and narrow" way, however, which reminds me directly of the Christians (lol) and them saying that the way outside of that actually quite narrow-minded way, usually, is of "the Devil". But that it needs the hidden key of Understanding. Or, rather, the road attained through the self-discipline of practice according to right aspirations, which will have to be defined by the individuals themselves through honest self-reflection.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2