I Need Help.

4 posters

Go down

I Need Help. Empty I Need Help.

Post by Bomani 08.09.20 19:36

I don't want to die. but i also don't want to keep on living. please some one give me something to live for.

Bomani
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2020-08-13

Back to top Go down

I Need Help. Empty Re: I Need Help.

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.09.20 3:41

Life is a gift that itself should be lived for. Treasure it. Stay strong, do good and let life flourish. Appreciate the things that are. Appreciate what you have. Gratitude is important for life overall; it shows the above - that you treasure it - and then you will have more of it. Gratitude attracts abundance, and that's no mere New Age notion but something they actually got right for once.

Now, however, I'm sure there are people who can help you in different places, if you're feeling in any way like that. Take contact with some lines of aid, if you're feeling suicidal, I'm sure they can help you much better than we can do here as they have professional expertise and might lend a truly listening ear.

Or can you elaborate your situations? Maybe this is more suitable to be taken to PMs, if you need to, but I'd also advocate that you do the aforementioned about call some place specifically specialized for helping in situations like this.

Life is invaluable. Nothing that should ever be lost for any reason voluntarily. Take care of yourself. As I said, that life is a gift; therefore you've got to be custodian of that gift. Something I had to learn recently, as well, that it's a way of respecting life, honoring the Gods that gave life, and truly cherishing it, letting it blossom.

Hope this helps. Stay well.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.20 10:33

We can't give you professional advice here since we're not doctors. If anyone tries to give you medical council or treatment online, like Maxx with his health theories, please report them because it's very dangerous to follow fraudulent and non-specialized advice, especially if you're feeling suicidal.

Mystic's words were good and I would also recommend you reaching out to a support line or a medical professional. If you don't feel like doing that now, giving us some further insight into what is troubling you might be of help.

Stay safe please.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 10.09.20 6:56

''You can find a psychological counselor for help! ''
When you die, you have nothing!