Aghrab
Ankhhape
Jonathan
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dark Kiss Empty The Dark Kiss

Post by Aghrab 11.05.09 23:14

I am sure many of you have questioned this in silence... how the Dark Kiss is performed. So I wish to hear some of your ideas.

The act of the Dark Kiss is something that is sealed tight within the Aset Ka, being one of their best kept secrets, but something that personally I have spent hours simply thinking of. Do you believe it would evolve blood, in any way? It certainly is a strong substance...

Do not fear using some imagination and creativity, it is the best way to visualize something that we have no idea of, so that we can assume some things.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Dark Kiss Empty Re: The Dark Kiss

Post by Syrianeh 12.05.09 1:29

Great initiative, Aghrab. I have imagined this as well. Let me try.

I imagine an elaborate ritual, carried out by three representatives of each of the three Lineages. The "kissed one" would be cleansed, perhaps he/she might go through a special fast some days before. They might use a combination of scents and incense as well.

I can perfectly imagine as well that they would inflict a small cut on this person and then take a taste of his/her blood, thus the "kiss" . At the same time there would be a ceremony in which his/her soul would be offered to Aset as one of her children. After this he/she would be tattooed the Dark Mark.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 12.05.09 16:46

Very interesting, Syrianeh. The details which you included are quite possible. However, as for the Dark Mark, I do not believe it would be given to the new Asetian right away. Perhaps there would be some time to wait, still, for the Asetian to prove he or she is worthy enough for the Mark.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.05.09 17:09

Lets not forget that not all Asetians were entitled the usage of the physical Dark Mark, in the form of tattoo. Although every Asetian has the Dark Mark engraved on his Soul, only the higher members would have it tattooed on their skin. Or the ones that have accomplished something important for the Order, proven their loyalty. I am not fully certain on this. Am I wrong in my interpretation or what are your opinions?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 12.05.09 18:41

I would have to say that the Dark Kiss could mostly be a metaphysical destruction of the human soul and the creation of a vampire soul aligned with the Bloodline of Aset.

The actual physicality of this may be that the person is brought to near death or even death, then as the aspects of the Soul begin to depart they are manipulated in some way.

Of course I am speculating, but I do believe there must be some form of death & rebirth with the replacement of the human soul with an Asetian vampiric soul.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 12.05.09 19:00

The whole concept of Death and Rebirth is deeply entwined with the sacred mysterious act of the Dark Kiss. It represents the true definitive death of that human soul, and its rebirth as something deeper... a divine immortal being, known as an Asetian.

Ankhhape showed good understanding on the peculiarities of the Dark Kiss, and also of its mysteries that are yet unveiled... how the Dark Kiss represents Life, but how it also reflects Death.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 12.05.09 20:43

The speculation about the human being Dark Kissed, coming near death, or even dying, is a very interesting detail. It is nice that it was pointed out.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 12.05.09 20:52

Another very interesting topic I had in mind, also connected to the Dark Kiss. What advantages do you believe the Asetians had during the time Aset still walked with them? For example, do you believe a human, one close to the Asetians or even an Apprentice, if killed, could still be Dark Kissed with the help and powers of Aset, during that time?

I am sure there were countless advantages and magickal times, during the time that Aset still walked on Earth, before leaving to rule the Aset Ka from afar.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 12.05.09 21:31

I believe with the help of Aset, anything could be possible.

As for how the Dark Kiss may be performed, I cannot agree more with all the previous posts.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 12.05.09 21:49

Very interesting and thought provoking posts!
I would add that perhaps there is a spritual element to the ceremony where the recipient actually receives the Dark Mark from Her Highness Aset.
If this is possible, I further speculate that this ceremony does not take place on our physical plane. It occurs on the astral or higher levels, where She Herself can manifest to personally mark and accept the initate.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 12.05.09 21:53

Phoenix wrote:I further speculate that this ceremony does not take place on our physical plane. It occurs on the astral or higher levels, where She Herself can manifest to personally mark and accept the initate.

Oh how interesting, I never thought of that but it makes a lot of sense... It is great when we all speculate, interesting things happen...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 13.05.09 2:03

The life/death duality is indeed a very interestign concept, and I imagine that would be the main part of the ritual.

I have heard of rituals where someone's core energy is extracted at the deepest level in such a way that they are left nearly dead. It would be at that point where the soul is changed and converted, most likely in the astral plane or through a sort of embodiment of Aset through the manipulator's hand.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.05.09 12:19

Amazing posts everyone! Please do continue... study
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreiyan 06.06.09 19:05

From reading the previous posts I'd think that there is a dual ritual involved. One to the physical plane and one at the astral plane. The kissed one is the bridge between the two during the ritual and I'd think the Astral ritual involves recieving it directly from Her Highness Aset. This is the one that has the largest impact.

The physical ritual i believe, is only enacted to prepare the person for connection with the astral plane. Certain incenses etc... would be used to clear the kissed one to a state of emptiness, receptiveness, near death, whatever you wish to call it.

And along with the astral ritual I'd think it probable that Aset herself passes a divine blessing over you, celebrating and protecting her new child if you will, then her ending the astral ritual herself. And that ends the physical one as well.
Dreiyan
Dreiyan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Astartiel 18.02.11 1:08

New to this site & as I've been reading posts here, this is the first one I have wanted to reply to. I realize this is an "old post" from a year & a half ago but there is one point I had to bring up.

In my readings about Aset Ka and the Asetian Bible, there is a strong belief that true Asetians have a vampiric soul so any ritual Dark Kiss could not be about changing the person's human soul into a vampiric soul as that person would have a vampiric soul to begin with. At least this is how I see it. So, would it not be more about recognizing the vampiric soul within the human body?

Perhaps there would be another ritual for regular humans that the Aset Ka have deemed worthy of being changed from an Asetianist to an Asetian that would involve the destruction of the human soul & replacing it or changing it into a vampiric soul. But for a person to be deemed a true reincarnated Asetian, they would have to have a vampiric soul to begin with, or so it seems to me.

Would love everyone's opinions on this, if anyone else is active on this site anymore. I have noticed this site has seem more active days! Perhaps the thrill of this belief system has lost it's charm? Let me know what you think!
Astartiel
Astartiel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-02-15

https://facebook.com/astartiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.02.11 4:55

Hello Astartiel and welcome to the forum. If you have the time, please go on the Off Topic section and introduce yourself.

The site has been regularly active, but unlike many others we tend to discuss mostly things that are worth discussion and not just type for the sake of looking "active". We're not that loud.

It is true that most delicate and sensitive discussions on Asetianism are held in private circles, and not in here, but that is due to the nature of the information. Also as you might have noticed, a large portion of the online vampire community doesn't react well to Asetian culture, a very interesting side effect to the complex and advanced Asetian metaphysical knowledge in contrast with their lack of it.

Another thing I wanted to point out from your comments is that if you're looking for a belief system for the "thrill", then maybe studying Asetianism is not where you should look. People delve into Asetianism for its timeless spirituality, most of the times people come to Asetianism after studying many other spiritual systems and religions and realizing that none of them actually completes them, finding in Asetianism a whole new light and fresh air, for once something that actually resonates with their soul. It is not an easy path, and that makes many to give up too easily on it. We all have seen people approaching Asetianism due to its attractive and inspiring nature but once they didn't get immediate answers or access to all the "keys" they just give up. So be advised that in this sense, it isn't a path for the weak or the superficial. See it as a natural form of initiation into the mysteries, as someone once told me. For those that actually break the chains and evolve through it, its "charm" and beauty are everlasting...

Answering to your questions, I don't believe the Dark Kiss is an initiation performed to Asetians. Asetians already are Asetians, with an immortal vampiric soul, and they will always be for all eternity. The Dark Kiss is the ritual and complex metaphysical practice where, as you said, the destruction of the human soul occurs, giving birth to an Asetian, what the humans call a vampire. This is my view, I can't be sure if it is entirely accurate as we don't have full insight into the secrets of the Dark Kiss, as they are kept private within the Aset Ka. Also keep in mind that if this ancient practice of the Dark Kiss has in fact the power to bless a human with an Asetian soul, this will be something rarely done, and not a common practice. Most Asetians we see incarnated in this time and age are very ancient souls, masters of the reincarnation cycles, not humans who recently have undergone a Dark Kiss. Most of them can trace their spiritual origins to Ancient Egypt, but this isn't simply assumed lightly, but tested through triangulation techniques of past-life work that validate that past.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 18.02.11 9:32

Astartiel wrote:New to this site & as I've been reading posts here, this is the first one I have wanted to reply to. I realize this is an "old post" from a year & a half ago but there is one point I had to bring up.

Well, welcome. We don't believe in punishing people for adding to old topics. Even the most ancient lessons can be useful and relevant.

In my readings about Aset Ka and the Asetian Bible, there is a strong belief that true Asetians have a vampiric soul so any ritual Dark Kiss could not be about changing the person's human soul into a vampiric soul as that person would have a vampiric soul to begin with. At least this is how I see it. So, would it not be more about recognizing the vampiric soul within the human body?

Depends on what you mean by 'true Asetians.' There are Asetians, there are Elders, and there are Primordials who are often referred to as Elders. Any Asetian is still a true Asetian, just without being privy to certain Metaphysical secrets and abilities learned in the Sep Tepy by Elders. This is likely because of the extreme danger involved with some of the knowledge known and used in that time, and does not make the Elders a more real Asetian any more than an Asetian created a hundred years ago (so to say). It just means that the Elders deserve more respect for their experience and knowledge.

Perhaps there would be another ritual for regular humans that the Aset Ka have deemed worthy of being changed from an Asetianist to an Asetian that would involve the destruction of the human soul & replacing it or changing it into a vampiric soul. But for a person to be deemed a true reincarnated Asetian, they would have to have a vampiric soul to begin with, or so it seems to me.

I believe you are somewhat confused here, and I would refer you to Jonathan's post for that as well. Just as a technical note, the Aset Ka (and Aset for that matter) would never perform a Dark Kiss on a 'regular human.' The only humans worthy of becoming this are those who have proved their loyalty for a very long time (lifetimes) and have a special kind of soul in a sense. Even then, it is rare, especially nowadays for any human to become Asetian. It is still possible to be a part of the structure and retain a human soul.

Would love everyone's opinions on this, if anyone else is active on this site anymore. I have noticed this site has seem more active days! Perhaps the thrill of this belief system has lost it's charm? Let me know what you think!

Yes, we are quite active. We just prefer only to speak when there is something to say. There is no inherent thrill in this belief system and it is, in fact, more of a spirituality than a religion, because Asetians and Asetianists alike embrace many worldly religions while following the Asetianism path.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.02.11 18:16

Astartiel wrote:

Well, to say that this belief system isn't a thrill… only shows me, that you know little to nothing about this belief system.

I don't speak for the whole community and will never claim to do so either, I speak only for my self (just making that clear before I proceed)

Asetianism is about evolving and learning, through the agelessness of time….
Learning all you have learned and more, remembering the time before, the secrets of history and the secret of life as well as the secrets of death.

It's also about, life, death and the mysteries in between. The understanding of this delicate balance, is one of the core elements of this faith.

Understanding that everything we do has a cause and effect, some create bigger ripples than others, some can create a wave, but they do not.
because they are not supposed to do so, It will upset the balance and affect free will.

Asetanism is the teaching of everything, because everything moves together like in a symphony. The cause comes before the effect, and the wave functions cause ripples to be made in the fabric of space, life and death.

So this is not a belief system, it is a way of life.
It all started in ancient Egypt, Sumer, Babylonia, Acadia, and the ancient Greece.
I can also mention other influences, Like Norse and Pagan belief systems (in general).

All the so called "belief systems" in the world, from the beginning of time, has a clue to the puzzle, cause they all value knowledge, wisdom and the importance of evolving and learning and they did perform trades with each other so they learned and evolved.

I will quote something: I don't usually quote the Christian Bible, But since that is the most known religion, I will…

Have you ever heard of Babels tower?
The Dark Kiss Babel%20Tower%202

So initially all men on earth has the same language( understanding , Knowlege), this is the claim, then:

God says to man; You shall not speak the same language any more.
The effect of this statement is to create misconceptions among the population, which in turn may cause groups of people within their own language groups to wage war against other tribes if you will, by tribes I think about people in different cultural aspects derived ultimately from the split in the people at the point where they lost their own language.

If we are to draw a simple conclusion out of this, we assume that the supposed God the elitists at the time did this in order to split humans into groups, and effectively imbalance out the balance that was caused by everyone having the same understanding and agreement, even sharing the same cultural aspects and belief systems. Hence creating a
more diverse understanding, and by the famous strategy of divide and conquer, the elite successfully managed to manipulate the people more easily.

Imagine the people of Egypt right now, they have come to a common understanding(besides political and religious belief systems ) that they do not wish to be overthrown by the current reign, now they desire for Egypt's future to become a democratic country, in this context democracy reflects the ultimate system for a people that have managed to reach a mature state of a focused and common understanding. If this was in Babylonia at the time, the stratagem to be applied would dictate by it's current ruler that the country must be divided into groups of tribes that would be much simpler to control at the point where the ruler sits at the top of the hierarchy and lesser rulers or generals are taking orders from the commanding general or the ruler of the initial country and makes the lesser generals enforce the orders of this dictator. The power of the people combined would become drastically reduced and they would no longer pose a threat to the dictator him self. Applying such a stratagem would cause from little to no bloodshed while reaching the goals if applied with care and enough consideration.
And that MY friend is what we call democracy to day Wink

There is in the end, even to day, only one true ruler.
The illusion of what we call democracy, is better, but even more elusive or abstract.

Anyway, Back to my own point: With knowledge comes understanding, with knowledge comes wisdom and intelligent choices, and Understanding.

They took that away from everyone, and now humans, vampires or other kind, has lost their identity, The only once that would remember would be an Asetian!

So with this I will reach my overall conclusion; that you can not understand anything you have not lived (experienced), at one point or the other.

So no my friend, it is by no means, a boring path for the ones that walk it…

Btw: welcome.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Astartiel 23.02.11 1:02

Thank you all for your replies & welcomes! I will indeed introduce myself in the off-topic forum. Glad to see this forum is indeed active still. That is all I meant by using the word thrill there. Didn't mean anything bad there! Just seemed like this place was rather quiet. ;-)

I have been on a very similar life path as Divine described. My life has been one long metaphysical search (while studying everything else on the side). I have remembered many lives myself. Would love to discuss reincarnation with anyone here that is interested. And this lifestyle/faith/spirituality does rather appeal to me & my nature for many reasons. One being that I have never felt quite human myself, despite my physical appearance. Another is that everything seems to trace back to Egypt in the end & I seek to understand this. Vampires coming from there too seems pretty obvious to me.

I am rather new to all of this knowledge but it really syncs with me & I can not explain in words how much.

As to the Dark Kiss, everyone explained it basically as I understood it. Perhaps I just did not explain myself very well but we all seem to be in agreement on how it works. And I suppose you are right that an actual Asetian, be they Elders or otherwise, wold not need any Dark Kiss ritual performed as their soul is already vampiric. I was just thinking perhaps within the Aset Ka such a ceremony might be performed to recognize that a true Asetian has been found (after all mentioned tests are done) but that it would just be for show in that case as no transmogrification of the soul would need to take place.

I hope this is a place of true learning for me and that I can find acceptance here. I apologize again for that "the thrill is gone" line & for my picture. I realize some might see me as being a bit of a frivolous & flaky person by such a pic but I enjoy such things as True Blood & Being Human even if they have nothing to do with reality. They are still fun. ;-) Thanks again for all your comments!
Astartiel
Astartiel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-02-15

https://facebook.com/astartiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 25.07.11 2:13

I have seen people write BUMP ... when they want to revive the original topic and this one would be nice to take back to the correct topic or make a new one ?

Sincerly Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 27.07.11 23:01

Is there a particular pondering you had about it, Divine?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.07.11 3:57

well... there is a ritual I have come over that can be related with the dark kiss .... At least is does something similar ...

but its kinda intimate ... so I wanted to see if someone else had come over something before I posted ...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 28.07.11 17:53

Divine 277 wrote:well... there is a ritual I have come over that can be related with the dark kiss .... At least is does something similar ...

but its kinda intimate ... so I wanted to see if someone else had come over something before I posted ...

I suppose you might as well describe it, though I doubt it will too similar to the Dark Kiss, considering how highly regarded as secret it is by the Order.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.11 1:29

Daniel09 wrote:
Divine 277 wrote:well... there is a ritual I have come over that can be related with the dark kiss .... At least is does something similar ...

I suppose you might as well describe it, though I doubt it will too similar to the Dark Kiss, considering how highly regarded as secret it is by the Order.

When I think of it .. the person that I discuss this with , didn't tell me it was alright to spread the word, maybe I should talk to him first ... and then I will get back to you daniel, sorry about that, have been a bit out of my mind lately Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.07.11 5:16

I have to agree with Daniel, I doubt it will be anything similar with the Dark Kiss, as it is unlikely such a ritual would be anything that you would "come across" or that someone would just tell you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next