Lynskha
MysticLightShinethForth
Naoom
Mekhet
8 posters

Go down

Introduction-Mekhet Empty Introduction-Mekhet

Post by Mekhet 26.10.20 22:28

My name is Mekhet, I have been a practicing Witch for 13 years. My first Awakening was in 10th grade, sophomore year of high school. It was a...jarring experience. Unfortunately the end result is me denying my darker nature, mainly due to being around the wrong people at the wrong (and prolonged) times. Eventually I believed I was broken because of my Vampiric nature, then I thought I was a monster. I found the VC (the Kheperian/Sanguinarium community)... but left after a couple years because I didn't find what I needed. Only silly titles, So I've been wandering for a while and now I found Asetianism.

I'm still studying and learning (but do we ever stop?) but already I find there are teachings in the Asetian Bible that are piercing the thick shield of denial. I feel like I can finally make peace with what I am after all these years running from it.

Currently I only have the Asetian Bible, but I plan on getting The Book of Orion next. I adore learning and putting knowledge into practice and practice into experience. I came from the Discord server and I'm looking forward to an enlightening experience here, too. It's nice to have another place to be welcomed again.
Mekhet
Mekhet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-10-18

Back to top Go down

Introduction-Mekhet Empty Re: Introduction-Mekhet

Post by Naoom 27.10.20 3:44

Welcome
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.10.20 4:47

Welcome, Mekhet! Smile

The forum's been rather quiet for some time, sadly, though, but (!) maybe it can become active again. All things have their Rhythm, flowing in and out.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 27.10.20 10:40

Welcome

Discovering things about ourselves is usually a strong experience. When we observe we are able to learn a lot about our nature, but only when we are honest to ourselves and not deceived by our ego.

It is a jouruney full of ups and downs.

Dealing with vampirism and a vampiric nature can be quite challenging due to the thousands of things that we may find about it, and not many reliable sources.

Keep on exploring, reading, learning, observing.

There are many interesting things that can help in the Asetian Bible, and other things that you can explore depending on your interest.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.10.20 13:03

Welcome to the forum Mekhet. We’re glad to have you.

If you adore learning I’m sure that you will enjoy your journey with the Book of Orion because that one is intense when it comes to learning! There is just so much condensed into those pages.

Say hi for me to the friends on Discord, there are some really good people there.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3029
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.10.20 14:08

Welcome, good to see you here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 28.10.20 1:35

Welcome to the forum~
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2020-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekhet 28.10.20 2:15

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I would love to see the forum be enlivened again, especially because it looks like we've got a lot of new people coming in. Nice to see people I've met on Discord as well *waves*.
The Book of Orion is next to pick up whenever I get some extra money. I looked through the preview and I'm really excited, especially because it looks a lot like more ceremonial magick, which is most of my magical background (like 75% maybe). I'll share as much of my experiences and thoughts as possible here. It's the very least I could do.
Mekhet
Mekhet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 28.10.20 18:36

Welcome.

I concur with what was said. The Book of Orion does not disappoint. It's one of the best texts on the Kabbalah out there and the only available source on Egyptian Kabbalah gnosis.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down