Vamprinee
Troublemaker
Maxx
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

becoming conscious - Page 2 Empty Re: becoming conscious

Post by VedantaBlack 26.11.20 10:53

My point was not to attack you Mystic but to point out Rhea’s hypocrisy.

Either way whether you do them or not is not mine, Rhea’s or the world’s business. It’s your life.

As Luis Marques said “Leave judgement on the chosen life of others to those without a fulfilling life of their own.”

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.11.20 10:59

Consider keeping the quotes of Luis Marques out of your filthy and dishonest debate tactics. You're the one who recurrently comes here to insult members of the forum and declare your own evolution to be above that of others.

Furthermore, it's always interesting to watch how these teachings affect people. Particularly how some use it only to reaffirm their inflated heads.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.11.20 11:06

I see no hypocrisy in this by Rhea Kaye. What I do see is a lot of mirroring.

Better focus upon something else than antagonistic trolling. Thanks.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.11.20 11:13

"you have no right to even be here on the forum and you need to leave"  is enough illustration for what we have been talking about.   one person indicating their own decision process is above all others should be recognized and agreed with is enough and speaks volumes as the best
illustration of control factor.

To Jon,  you and I do not agree at all on just about anything.  We can be in agreement with this.  It appears you say you see what I do and say as infantile and with no merit and childish.  I say and see you do not have the withall to even see or understand what I am saying as most of my comments do not seem to be registering at all with you (or so it appears) and you are saying I say and mean other things when I am not even applying to that.  A real weird situation.  

So we can agree to disagree on everything.  That is what the universe reflects.  dual designs.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.11.20 11:21

I find it odd that just my initial post brought an influx of commentary about what my thoughts were in my mind (an assessment from an individual with no background of schooling in the mental arts) and only a design to attack me rather to comment on the the issue itself.  that in itself should be viewed as strange.  now she reads what people are thinking and Rhea is now the in house mind reader.  

So welcome to my mind Rhea.  enter anytime you think are needing a new trip.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.11.20 11:30

I stand by my words despite your attempt to twist them. Yes, Heruset has no right to be here, because he isn't following the rules of the forum. I have lost count of how many accounts he made here, completely against forum rules, and he was banned multiple times for trolling and harassment. But sure Maxx, continue illustrating the point I'm making about your own highly dishonest and ego based motives. How you will side with anyone, even if their actions and claims align with stuff you've harshly discredited countless times in the past, if it means they will help you discredit other Asetianists while raising yourself up.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 26.11.20 11:35

Sybil clearly didn’t agree with you.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.11.20 11:40

Somehow I suspect the reasoning is not what you think. Since you'll continue making an ass out of yourself making countless accounts no matter how many times you are banned. You will never have the respect of this community. Either way and regardless, you're just digging yourself into a hole.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 26.11.20 11:41

I never asked for your respect. You are not the Asetianist community. You are the VampirismForum community. Remember that.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.11.20 11:42

Little Miss Sunshine   Spreading all the niceness around and classifying everyone here with your viewpoint which you think everyone agrees with???.  How nice.  Why do you get so bent out of mind when someone disagrees with what you think?  Does that hurt you mentally in some way?  It must hurt something.   Happy Thanksgiving to all
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.11.20 11:47

Just calling it for what it is, Maxx. I think these things have been proven by more than just my own thoughts since it looks like you've both been banned in some way by now. Don't pretend it's just me.
Anyway I know arguing with fools is useless. I just find it sad that someone like yourself still hasn't grown in more than a decade of being here. You're both obsessed with this forum and moved by people in it in ways you can't admit to yourself. And not to mention your recurrent tantrums where you proclaim you're leaving because it's beneath you to be here, only to return inevitably. Real strength and wisdom would be in simply walking away.

Anyway, it's interesting what people reveal about themselves just by speaking.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.11.20 11:54

sure is, and we certainly agree there. more you type, the more is revealed. careful. you might lose track again at some point.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.11.20 11:58

a secret.....nobody really cares what you think of me....absolutely none. Everyone already has their own opinion of all of it. I know what you think of me. So keep posting it. Thanksgiving Therapy. I will help you all I can.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 09.12.20 18:20

I enjoyed the quote. Had not come across it before, thank you for sharing.

Self-mastery goes beyond discipline. It is achieving a state of balance. Wholesomeness.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2