MysticLightShinethForth
YourFriendD
Sybil Mason
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

on loops and loopholes - Page 2 Empty Re: on loops and loopholes

Post by Jonathan 27.05.21 13:06

Don't worry, I take criticism well. I'm just not sure I understand what you mean.

When have I been unwilling to accept different ways?
Or when did I deny a past problem as if it didn't exist?

I'm really confused.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3029
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 27.05.21 16:09

@jonathan: i took your post as a general statement of this site and my reply was ment that way.
in all actuality since i've bumped into you online years ago things have gone slowly upwards for me and less chaotic (yes i was wayyyy worse). that being said, i've also travelled with maxx and that gave me huge problems and what was worse, no helping hand anywhere. only to be laughed at. what also gave me trouble is the labyrinth to get here. im not sure if that counts for everyone, but being blocked by ways that are simply destructive to my life is at least annoying.
i have been an introvert for whole my life and i have been kicked back into that place by many, it doesn't mean that thats my lifegoal. being able to type and wanting interaction is quite new to me. the labyrinth made my life worse were i had to work on parts totally not my forte or my task in life. now i am very capable of doing things, if and when that is my place, being forced to do these things anyways is not a good thing for anyone involved. i don't like it when things get that far, sometimes others seem to like it though so i learned how to deal with that sexually. that's what i turn into when abused and although it might seem i enjoy the ride, i do not.

and that was actually a surprise to me. just like when i poke and you guys type, i am surprised it is hardly sensed.

everyone here seems to want more interaction, but no one really comes up with anything. when i bumb into my own questions about what label fits were, is this a human thing, where lies the difference, do you guys sense in similar ways, how to expand, etc. i immediately find myself wanting to post these here on this site, but i simply don't because it is supposed to be for the advanced ones.

and up till this day i still don't know what level we are talking about, what subjects, etc. and noone is even asking internally either, nothing, nada.
rhea tried to show me ways, but they are simply not my ways.

btw being confused is a good start and i liked your questions. so if you don't mind i am going to finish now what you asked back then in this topic: https://www.vampirismforum.com/t2037-asetian-magick-and-witchcraft-the-magus-of-darkness

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.05.21 16:38

If you want more interaction with the community have you tried the Asetianism discord server? People tell me that it's pretty good. Although if you go there please behave and send my hello to everyone.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3029
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 27.05.21 16:46

i hope i behaved, vendanta is still typing here , so we're good. Cool
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 13.08.21 12:08

It seems i found the loop:
on loops and loopholes - Page 2 11125

Books can be a great tool, but also a nasty trap. If this book became a rpg thing or spyop idk, but i sure have noticed this story while doing research about sufism and met one online who worked for the nsa..
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2