Jay Carter
9 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Jay Carter 15.06.21 20:26

Saw other people doing this so here goes

Hi, I'm Jay. I am 15, coming up on 16.
Vedic: Leo Rising & Sun, Libra Moon, Visakha Moon Nakshatra
I'm a beginner in Psychic Vampirism, but not new to Magick though I hardly consider myself even intermediate yet. I've been told that I'm very charming, antisocial, extroverted, charismatic but sometimes too talkative and sarcastic. I used to hang around with some Wiccans but I find the whole "im an empath and love everybody unless i dont like you for no reason" thing to be a bit irritating so I just hung around other people like me. I know Michele Belenger and Father Sebastian aren't exactly the most serious figures, but they're the only public reading material I could find besides the Sethianism which I'm not the greatest fan of.
I am interested in learning: Manifestation, Sigil Magick, Astral Travel, Advanced Arts, Psychometrics, and Visual Vampirism to get me started.

I'm not looking for a teacher but rather documents that I can check out.
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2021-06-15

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Troublemaker 15.06.21 20:29

Check asetka.org. There are some nice previews of the books available.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Carter 15.06.21 20:34

Rhea Kaye wrote:Check asetka.org. There are some nice previews of the books available.

Thank you! I'm aware of the Aset Ka and this place seems to be a huge fan of it. Are there any other books unrelated to the Order of the Aset Ka that provide good information on it?
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.06.21 20:45

Well the Aset Ka is the best and most reliable source of vampiric teachings.
Other books do not really compare and they are not nearly as credible.
As for the occult in general, that depends on what you're looking to research.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespertine 16.06.21 0:49

Isn't it a bit difficult to know if one is a vampire when they're a child, because they're continously fluctuating and do not have a settled personality yet so, it seems like it would be difficult..
Vespertine
Vespertine
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2021-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.06.21 2:17

Jay Carter wrote:Sigil Magick, Astral Travel, Advanced Arts, Psychometrics, and Visual Vampirism to get me started.

I'm not looking for a teacher but rather documents that I can check out.

If you are willing to put in some time for ritual work and are looking for a sort of manual, I would recommend the "Ritual Magic Manual" by David Griffin (has however nothing to do with vampirism, but teaches classical ritual magick in the Golden Dawn/Roscicruican tradition).
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.06.21 2:34

Just don't buy any of the overpriced versions to be found on Amazon or Ebay! The paper version is out of print, but you can easily find a pdf or buy the e-book version cheaply on his website. So don't waste loads of money buying it second-hand.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Carter 16.06.21 22:18

Vespertine wrote:Isn't it a bit difficult to know if one is a vampire when they're a child, because they're continously fluctuating and do not have a settled personality yet so, it seems like it would be difficult..

Actually your personality settles at the age of 7 or prior. This is why psychiatrists found DID cases didn't have an onset past that age. I don't know why it would be difficult... especially if the personality has remained the same since a young age
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 17.06.21 1:24

Jay Carter wrote:
Vespertine wrote:Isn't it a bit difficult to know if one is a vampire when they're a child, because they're continously fluctuating and do not have a settled personality yet so, it seems like it would be difficult..

Actually your personality settles at the age of 7 or prior. This is why psychiatrists found DID cases didn't have an onset past that age. I don't know why it would be difficult... especially if the personality has remained the same since a young age

I can’t agree with this, first of all it goes against developmental psychology which is well established. People change as the brain grows, we experience things etc Is your feeling, thinking and behavior the same as when you were 7 lol?
Plus people usually awaken to their vampiric nature in teenagehood, young adulthood or adulthood. When someone awakens is dependent on many different things, it isn’t just personality that plays a role.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.06.21 6:11

I have to say that Jessamine is correct of course.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Carter 17.06.21 8:48

Jessamine wrote:
Jay Carter wrote:

I can’t agree with this, first of all it goes against developmental psychology which is well established. People change as the brain grows, we experience things etc Is your feeling, thinking and behavior the same as when you were 7 lol?
Plus people usually awaken to their vampiric nature in teenagehood, young adulthood or adulthood. When someone awakens is dependent on many different things, it isn’t just personality that plays a role.
I'm in my late teens so i dont know how you think im not agreeing with what you're saying
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.06.21 10:46

Wait a minute. Why is lightseeker recommending David Griffin? The guy is a complete and 100% joke. He is literally a walking meme, endless fodder for dank jokes. I mean, one glance at him just leads into a sense of hilarity.
He isn't even taken seriously by the organization he pretends to represent.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.06.21 10:48

This is why people here are so... adversarial. There is no shortage of people attempting to steer newcomers in the silliest directions and waste their time. All on inexperience posing as wisdom. It is nauseating.
If someone wants to know about the Golden Dawn the least they can do is study Regardie instead of the creepy, manic-looking Griffin who seems to need serious medication.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 17.06.21 11:43

[/quote]
I'm in my late teens so i dont know how you think im not agreeing with what you're saying [/quote]

Then we had a little misunderstanding, because you said before that the personality settles at the age of 7 or prior.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Carter 17.06.21 15:50

I'm in my late teens so i dont know how you think im not agreeing with what you're saying [/quote]

Then we had a little misunderstanding, because you said before that the personality settles at the age of 7 or prior. [/quote]

i think we're using the term "Personality" different. I'm using it as a reference to ones self awareness and such and i think you're using it in a more behavioral term.
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 18.06.21 1:43

One should seek to transform their souls and self including their personalities in every lifetime and at no point does the wheel stop turning for learning.

The personality is not set in stone at any age, and our brains can continuously regenerate neurons for change within the structure of your mind.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 18.06.21 10:08

Hai jay, i have kids older then you so i understand a bit about struggling with bodily age difference while being spiritually different then people of your age.

To be honest, boulanger and that toothguy create more pain then goodness. And yes the typos are intentional. (Internetbots and stuff for the ones wondering why)

Looking at your other posts it might be an idea to dive into vedic texts and subcultures from the indian peninsula. If you are willing to open your mind all your interests can be found in these texts. I had a great start there with the guide of ganesha.

I don't know about your research skills, but overall the people i know of your age have hardly any intuitive skill. So dont feel offended while i explain, we've just met Wink Wink

What i do after a word pops into my mind: i google it, read the meaning and let my interest guide me to the next word or text. It sounds a bit chaotic at first, but this way you learn lots about the things you find interesting and also about yourself.

For real books and stuff the others here have way more study experience.

Now i also have a question for you: what the hell is visual vampirism???

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Carter 18.06.21 15:40

8lou1 wrote:Hai jay, i have kids older then you so i understand a bit about struggling with bodily age difference while being spiritually different then people of your age.

To be honest, boulanger and that toothguy create more pain then goodness. And yes the typos are intentional. (Internetbots and stuff for the ones wondering why)

Looking at your other posts it might be an idea to dive into vedic texts and subcultures from the indian peninsula. If you are willing to open your mind all your interests can be found in these texts. I had a great start there with the guide of ganesha.

I don't know about your research skills, but overall the people i know of your age have hardly any intuitive skill. So dont feel offended while i explain, we've just met  Wink  Wink

What i do after a word pops into my mind: i google it, read the meaning and let my interest guide me to the next word or text. It sounds a bit chaotic at first, but this way you learn lots about the things you find interesting and also about yourself.

For real books and stuff the others here have way more study experience.

Now i also have a question for you: what the hell is visual vampirism???

I was into CyberSec for a while so I'm good at research and Osint research. I also dove into a bit of Vedic Astrology since it's more accurate than Western. I should look into other practices though.

PS. In the books ive read they describe Visual Vampirism as feeding off of Energy by having eye contact or something idk
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.06.21 15:43

Sight can be a tool of vampiric manipulation. I think it's mentioned in the Asetian Bible, or the Violet Throne. But they're described conceptually, not practically. It's certainly possible to manipulate, steer or control energy through the eyes.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 18.06.21 19:12

A lot of things you find online and even published in books or information received from personal insights and others’ personal insights— may be based on biases or unrecognized influence. It’s best to always question every idea without hesitation— whether it comes from within yourself or from someone else.

Vedic astrology isn’t really “more accurate” as it uses the same 12 house system only the symbols are moving rather than still. In the occult the symbols of the universe are not always equivalent to their physical manifestations and astrology should be looked at through Four Lenses of the Four Worlds of the Kabbalah. None of the zodiac are perfectly 30 degrees. The main goal of the zodiac is to set in place 12 symbols with their associations.

It is publicly noted that the Third Eye chakra is the main Shen involved in energy manipulation, and the Sacred Pillar and hieroglyph being associated with it is the Ka, or ancient Egyptian concept of Energy, Prana or Chi/Ki. Luis Marqués describes Thought as energy.

Visual vampirism implies that the physically blind vampire cannot feed. This simply isn’t the case. You don’t feed off of sight, or vision.

Vision can be seen as a physical sensation that the eye performs, taking in light from its surroundings, while sight can be seen as the perception of that vision done by the brain. Behind this process is the energy contained within the Secondary Eye Chakras located behind the physical eyes.

Because of the Secondary Eye Chakras and their proximate relationship to the Third Eye Chakra, magickal activity and energy manipulation is possible to manifest through those physical “outlets.” Two other strong outlets of energy of which are known are the two Hand Chakras in proximity of the Heart Chakra.

Feeding can be done through taking energy into any chakra or “outlet”— though some are more efficient and some are more preferred.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.06.21 11:14

Thank you vedantablack. I am totally new to egyptian and vampiric vocabulair. You make it simple to understand, i really appreciate it.

@jay: i am willing to give you the benefit of doubt, because of your age, but come on intuitive research is not syber sec nor osint. Im telling you to befriend google and you create posts with questions one can easily research online or in a library or a botanica. Even the people on wizzardforum would slap you on the head and that was a beginners site. (no need to research that one, it died a tremendous death)

So please explain in a lot of words why prana and soma in a sigil and why, where and how you are stuck. And also in lots of words how you got there. Don't mind the typos or rambling, just put some alinea's in for a more easy read. And if you know par accident how to write from your heart, please do that.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down