In What Order Should Someone Read The Asetian Books?

5 posters

Go down

In What Order Should Someone Read The Asetian Books? Empty In What Order Should Someone Read The Asetian Books?

Post by Jay Carter 19.06.21 17:14

In which order should I read?
* The Asetian Bible
* Kemet: Year Of Revelation
* Book Of Orion: Liber Aeternus
* Words in Silence: Liber Silentis
* Violet Throne: Legacy of the Aset Ka
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2021-06-15

Back to top Go down

In What Order Should Someone Read The Asetian Books? Empty Re: In What Order Should Someone Read The Asetian Books?

Post by Jonathan 19.06.21 18:43

That is the "correct" initiatory order as designed by the Order of Aset Ka

Although this wasn't possible when I started my Asetian studies, I now recommend for new initiates to hold (but not read) the Violet Throne during their process through the other books, almost like an altar or a talisman.

This keeps a few metaphysical safety measures in place while also providing some relevant tests to the organic initiations provided by time. I know that Victor instructs this to his students for these very same reasons.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

In What Order Should Someone Read The Asetian Books? Empty Re: In What Order Should Someone Read The Asetian Books?

Post by Selene Skotia 19.06.21 18:47

Jonathan wrote:That is the "correct" initiatory order as designed by the Order of Aset Ka

Although this wasn't possible when I started my Asetian studies, I now recommend for new initiates to hold (but not read) the Violet Throne during their process through the other books, almost like an altar or a talisman.

This keeps a few metaphysical safety measures in place while also providing some relevant tests to the organic initiations provided by time. I know that Victor instructs this to his students for these very same reasons.

I strongly agree with this. A wise advice.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.06.21 8:00

This is rather interesting. I was just telling a few friends the other day about how the Violet Throne seems to communicate in strange ways as a talisman now. For instance, I found myself longing to read it while out and about... I idly thought about bringing it with me. However, the grimoire "told" me firmly that it preferred to be left inside of its wards and not moved.
(I had not consciously set up any wards, I might add.)
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 06.07.21 9:54

When studying the occult, it’s about Organic Initiation is received by each individual— how you are meant to learn something and when you learn it— and which book you seek will be your individual choice on the path you walk. No one will have the answer for you but you. Dive in.

Jonathan wrote:That is the "correct" initiatory order as designed by the Order of Aset Ka

The Aset Ka published the books in that order, but there is no official statement made by the Aset Ka about the order in which an initiate must or should read the books. Many times people might come across the later books before the earlier books although specifically Violet Throne is meant to be the last read due to its complexity and it is also a compilation of three of the earlier works.

I would ask that you elaborate further on how this provides a relevant test to organic initiations… I don’t agree that the act of holding Violet Throne alone keeps any security measures in place but the fact that you share this personal information is bold and appreciated, because it is a prime exhibit actually of the intimate connection between an individual’s emotion, the charging of talisman, and the mágick spoken of by Luis Marques and intertwined in his Work. Thank you for that.

It seems to me that you were implying that it was the physical act of holding the book that caused such a connection, because you suggested it to someone with no intimate connection to the teachings yet, but correct me if I’m wrong. I believe those emotions that you have and your thoughts and personal magick are what keeps those safety measures in place rather. Of course, physical contact does have some effect, but not nearly as profound as those deeper psychological, emotional and spiritual contacts with the book and its energy.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down