+2
Jonathan
Troublemaker
6 posters

Go down

Checking In Empty Checking In

Post by Troublemaker 24.09.21 12:16

Em Hotep.
How is everyone doing in this old community?

This place has seen such a long period of inactivity, although I know there are always eyes watching it. So, I've been wondering how some of you are doing lately.

How is your journey through Asetianism going?

I've been experiencing a lot of changes in life lately, yet Asetianism is always that welcome and comforting constant.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Checking In Empty Re: Checking In

Post by Jonathan 24.09.21 18:19

Hello there Rhea, it's good to see you.

Asetianism is always there for me, a constant presence throughout me life lifting me up in every defeat and cheering me at every victory. I will be forever grateful to the Aset Ka and its sacred teachings.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.09.21 4:32

Em Hotep.

My studies have been a bit vacant for a while. However I'm delving into Thursian currents and Old Norse traditions alongside my Asetianist studies.

Hope everyone's well around here, too.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.09.21 8:53

Oh exploring the Thursian currents of old Europe? Feel free to make posts about it if you wish, I think it is possible to work it aligned with Asetianism. I know that Victor has vast experience with the Thurs beings.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.09.21 10:20

Jonathan wrote:Oh exploring the Thursian currents of old Europe? Feel free to make posts about it if you wish, I think it is possible to work it aligned with Asetianism. I know that Victor has vast experience with the Thurs beings.

We've had a little study group of it in the Discord server actually. Would be nice to hear of Victor's experience with this! Might open up a thread about it later on. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.09.21 11:47

That is great, didn't know there was an Asetianist study group organized about Norse sorcery. I can certainly understand why it's done more privately. It pleases me to know that things are moving. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.09.21 8:02

Glad to hear from everyone.
Also, a specific thread about this would be pretty cool, I agree.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.09.21 17:11

Better get to work on that thread, Mystic! Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.10.21 13:12

Rhea Kaye wrote:Better get to work on that thread, Mystic! Smile

Done! Razz https://www.vampirismforum.com/t2380-thursian-currents-as-an-asetianist-study
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 09.10.21 17:40

Hello, everyone. I've been doing okay lately in my reading and researching about vampires and vampirism. Haven't been posting for a while because I want to improve the quality of my posts, just like someone of you advised me to. Because I don't want my posts got deleted because they may sound like trolling and roleplaying.
To be honest with you, I don't feel myself these days and my mind got obsessed with the thought about the vampires and that I am missing out something, because I am not like them. Just like I mentioned in my previous posts, I want to become like the vampires and/or become one. I am not a person who seeks ascetic lifestyle, and the thought that there may be someone who is enjoying the opposite type of lifestyle make me feel a bit depressed. I know that many of you won't believe me but based on the research I did by reading a lot of stuff from this forum specifically and other resources I know for sure that the girl I mentioned in my very first post is an actual true living vampire. I know that many people visit this forum even without registration, so I hope that, there are some vampires who visit this forum and they are either bulgarians, or they are based in Bulgaria right now, I kindly ask if any real vampire is in Bulgaria right now, or is a Bulgarian and is in Bulgaria right now, to private message me. I really feel lonely and I really want to be part of something really huge, and meaningful. Hope that most of you got what I mean. Hope that this post didn't amused anyone of you, or even made you feel uneasy. Have a nice evening.
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2021-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.10.21 7:19

You need to acknowledge or find, accept and embrace your own nature - and that's a journey of life, for any being, I'd wager to say. There's more to the spiritual side of us than our minds like to make out of it, both in darkness and light. Perhaps therein you'll find your fulfillment. It's not about twisting and turning ourselves into something else that we are not; that'll never be a matter of completion but of self-denial. Given, you can always strive to be a better version of yourself.

However, looking for vampires online seldom is a good move in that kind of open and public way, since you'll most likely only end up with fakes or people who seek to take advantage of you - can even become dangerous. Saying this for your caution and awareness. This has been said here many times. Be wary of people who makes such movements towards you. There are indeed dishonest predators (in the negative sense of the word) roaming about here and there which we've seen over the years.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 10.10.21 10:10

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:You need to acknowledge or find, accept and embrace your own nature - and that's a journey of life, for any being, I'd wager to say. There's more to the spiritual side of us than our minds like to make out of it, both in darkness and light. Perhaps therein you'll find your fulfillment. It's not about twisting and turning ourselves into something else that we are not; that'll never be a matter of completion but of self-denial. Given, you can always strive to be a better version of yourself.

However, looking for vampires online seldom is a good move in that kind of open and public way, since you'll most likely only end up with fakes or people who seek to take advantage of you - can even become dangerous. Saying this for your caution and awareness. This has been said here many times. Be wary of people who makes such movements towards you. There are indeed dishonest predators (in the negative sense of the word) roaming about here and there which we've seen over the years.

Thank you very much for your answer, Shineth. It's hard to even explain how do I feel, but trust me I am not trying to make twist and turn, because I have already made up my mind about what kind of stuff I am attracted to.
About the dangers that should await me, trust me I know about them and I am not a person who trusts anyone that easily. However I did the math and the risk is worth the potential return. With other words, the goal justifies the resources and the resources justify the goal.
Because I am writing here publicly I can only say that I am on the right way because when I digged deeper in this forum and read stuff about the Dark kiss, for example, remember that I mentioned one specific kind of tattoo on the foot of the girl I was talking about in my very first post, well it turns out it is the Dark Mark. I am pretty sure she is part of something really huge and meaningful and I feel bad that I was misunderstood by her and lost her contacts. Because just like I mentioned in my last post this night, I am dying to become a part of something really huge and meaningful, especially would be really glad to join her community.
When I was chatting with her I tried to hint her that I actually know about her real personality. Everything ended with the words that she cannot understand my riddles. I haven't talked about this with anyone, because either they will treat me like a mental issued person or will laugh out loud at it. Even the forum admin may have thought that I am trolling and roleplaying when I posted my very first post. If you are interested in we can even continue this conversation on private messages. However once again if there are any real Bulgarian vampires feel free to get in touch with me.
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.10.21 15:12

Jesus Christ dude.
I stopped reading at the Dark Mark on the foot. lol!

You need a lot more balance before you can safely approach this subject...

Please don't take me wrong, I'm not trying to be mean but come on now.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by levski4ever 10.10.21 16:24

Rhea Kaye wrote:Jesus Christ dude.
I stopped reading at the Dark Mark on the foot. lol!

You need a lot more balance before you can safely approach this subject...

Please don't take me wrong, I'm not trying to be mean but come on now.

Nah, it's okay, though. I just knew most of you won't take it seriously Smile Nevermind
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 25.01.22 1:49

Hi, all!!

I'm ok.
Mom life is rooooough.
I have a lot of things to get back into as Little One gets more independent. Spiritual matters, for lack of a better term, are pulling pretty hard lately (among other things, but Spiritualthings just seem to have jumped to the front of my mind since the New Year began), but I just don't have time/opportunity/energy so dropping in here during a long and sketchy drive (I'll be ok, I'm pretty confident).

Woo, it feels nice to see you all (so to speak), but I have no idea what to actually say, so here's a whole lot of random babble for you all Razz
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.01.22 7:57

Hello it's good to see you and to know what you are doing well.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 25.01.22 12:40

Jonathan wrote:Hello it's good to see you and to know what you are doing well.

Thanks.
Sorry I was on my 22nd hour without sleep when I posted 😅
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.01.22 7:31

Good to see you again. Hope you and your little one are well.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 26.01.22 8:28

Rhea Kaye wrote:Em Hotep.
How is everyone doing in this old community?

This place has seen such a long period of inactivity, although I know there are always eyes watching it. So, I've been wondering how some of you are doing lately.

How is your journey through Asetianism going?

I've been experiencing a lot of changes in life lately, yet Asetianism is always that welcome and comforting constant.

I have been doing this for many years and I really felt the professional balance and unfinished energy in my life And I love that people here are in good shape
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum