Renfield Syndrome

5 posters

Go down

Renfield Syndrome Empty Renfield Syndrome

Post by mrd3f417 29.10.21 2:19

What do you think about Renfield Syndrome?

I personally found out during the tests that I have this syndrome

What do you think? Question
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2021-10-28

Back to top Go down

Renfield Syndrome Empty Re: Renfield Syndrome

Post by Jonathan 29.10.21 5:57

It's a medical syndrome. It's unrelated with real vampirism.

Vampirism isn't medical or a disease.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd3f417 29.10.21 7:30

Jonathan wrote:It's a medical syndrome. It's unrelated with real vampirism.

Vampirism isn't medical or a disease.

How do you say that?

Thousands of scientific sources around the world have confirmed that this is a vampire disease that makes people love blood!
Not like movies and fiction stories that turn into vampires with a bite of blood! In seminary 2022, watch everything and read about this syndrome because this syndrome has been working since 2010.

Source: Wikipedia

more information :

Clinical vampirism, more commonly known as Renfield's syndrome or Renfield syndrome, is an obsession with drinking blood. The earliest formal presentation of clinical vampirism to appear in the psychiatric literature, with the psychoanalytic interpretation of two cases, was contributed by Richard L. Vanden Bergh and John F. Kelley.[1] As the authors point out, in 2010, over 50,000 people addicted to drinking blood have appeared in the psychiatric literature at least since 1892, documented in the work of Austrian forensic psychiatrist Richard von Krafft-Ebing. Many medical publications concerning clinical vampirism can be found in the literature of forensic psychiatry, with the unusual behavior reported as one of many aspects of extraordinary violent crimes.[2][3][4]
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.10.21 9:41

Well, the difference is that real vampirism is metaphysical (as concerning the nature of energy and the metabolism as well as specialization of the subtle system in different otherkin species that'd be vampiric - having a certain need or subtle demand of consuming the life force of outer sources, often notoriously from living beings but also from elemental or otherwise ambient sources, etc.) and not rooted in an underlying psychiatric disorder.

As you can see this is not a psychiatric or medical forum, but occult. To better understand your condition you should consult the appropriate sources. Don't seek to spin it further with fantasy about vampires, as this stands firm: you have to separate fiction from reality, and truth from wishful thinking... this is very important.

Then, of course, if you're seriously interested about any of the topics here, you're always welcome. But please take some time to acquaint yourself with the forum first so you know what it's about. Many questions similar to - and the same as - yours might be answered that way, too.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd3f417 29.10.21 9:48

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Well, the difference is that real vampirism is metaphysical (as concerning the nature of energy and the metabolism as well as specialization of the subtle system in different otherkin species that'd be vampiric - having a certain need or subtle demand of consuming the life force of outer sources, often notoriously from living beings but also from elemental or otherwise ambient sources, etc.) and not rooted in an underlying psychiatric disorder.

As you can see this is not a psychiatric or medical forum, but occult. To better understand your condition you should consult the appropriate sources. Don't seek to spin it further with fantasy about vampires, as this stands firm: you have to separate fiction from reality, and truth from wishful thinking... this is very important.

Then, of course, if you're seriously interested about any of the topics here, you're always welcome. But please take some time to acquaint yourself with the forum first so you know what it's about. Many questions similar to - and the same as - yours might be answered that way, too.

Wikipedia :
Clinical vampirism, more commonly known as Renfield's syndrome or Renfield syndrome, is an obsession with drinking blood. The earliest formal presentation of clinical vampirism to appear in the psychiatric literature, with the psychoanalytic interpretation of two cases, was contributed by Richard L. Vanden Bergh and John F. Kelley.[1] As the authors point out, in 2010, over 50,000 people addicted to drinking blood have appeared in the psychiatric literature at least since 1892, documented in the work of Austrian forensic psychiatrist Richard von Krafft-Ebing. Many medical publications concerning clinical vampirism can be found in the literature of forensic psychiatry, with the unusual behavior reported as one of many aspects of extraordinary violent crimes

Is this a lie? Did you question thousands of scientific references so easily?

Do you really not want to understand?
Which is one such disease
Why not browse the internet
I think this forum is based on movies and fiction!
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.10.21 10:16

mrd3f417 wrote:
MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Well, the difference is that real vampirism is metaphysical (as concerning the nature of energy and the metabolism as well as specialization of the subtle system in different otherkin species that'd be vampiric - having a certain need or subtle demand of consuming the life force of outer sources, often notoriously from living beings but also from elemental or otherwise ambient sources, etc.) and not rooted in an underlying psychiatric disorder.

Wikipedia :
Clinical vampirism, more commonly known as Renfield's syndrome or Renfield syndrome, is an obsession with drinking blood. The earliest formal presentation of clinical vampirism to appear in the psychiatric literature, with the psychoanalytic interpretation of two cases, was contributed by Richard L. Vanden Bergh and John F. Kelley.[1] As the authors point out, in 2010, over 50,000 people addicted to drinking blood have appeared in the psychiatric literature at least since 1892, documented in the work of Austrian forensic psychiatrist Richard von Krafft-Ebing. Many medical publications concerning clinical vampirism can be found in the literature of forensic psychiatry, with the unusual behavior reported as one of many aspects of extraordinary violent crimes

I didn't dispute the scientific evidences. I disputed that it has anything to do with real metaphysical vampirism. That's what we view as real vampirism, as an occult tradition, form of (predatory) spirituality, kind of culture and metaphysical system as well as practice, and part of the nature of some beings. That has got absolutely zero to do with a psychiatric or medical condition, that you're proposing here. That's not real vampirism; it's merely labelled that way, due to the association with the drinking of blood from folklore and mythology around the stereotypes of classically fictional vampires. Note how even the Wikipedia article states it's an obsession with drinking blood, hence not real vampirism but a psychological issue or complication. In other words, psychiatric. That's not what we treat here, as we're not a bunch of doctors or psychologists, or a clinic. What I did was pointing out to you that you shouldn't conflate these two notions or realities as they've got nothing to actually do with each other, and hence you need to separate fiction from reality and wishful thinking from truth.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd3f417 29.10.21 10:22

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
mrd3f417 wrote:

Wikipedia :

I didn't dispute the scientific evidences. I disputed that it has anything to do with real metaphysical vampirism. That's what we view as real vampirism, as an occult tradition, form of (predatory) spirituality, kind of culture and metaphysical system as well as practice, and part of the nature of some beings. That has got absolutely zero to do with a psychiatric or medical condition, that you're proposing here. That's not real vampirism; it's merely labelled that way, due to the association with the drinking of blood from folklore and mythology around the stereotypes of classically fictional vampires. Note how even the Wikipedia article states it's an obsession with drinking blood, hence not real vampirism but a psychological issue or complication. In other words, psychiatric. That's not what we treat here, as we're not a bunch of doctors or psychologists, or a clinic. What I did was pointing out to you that you shouldn't conflate these two notions or realities as they've got nothing to actually do with each other, and hence you need to separate fiction from reality and wishful thinking from truth.

This may be true because it is widely said that this vampire syndrome is not real and is just a vampire name.

Now in general we can say that it is a simple vampire disease ?! (Not real and that's just his name) Because they eat blood?

I just want to know what I am that I love blood so much!
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.10.21 11:32

This might require certain psychological care or psychiatric precision that I'm not equipped to give. However this forum and the internet in general might not be the best place for that type of advice and you'd better talk to a professional psychologist about it, or a psychiatrist.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd3f417 29.10.21 11:46

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:This might require certain psychological care or psychiatric precision that I'm not equipped to give. However this forum and the internet in general might not be the best place for that type of advice and you'd better talk to a professional psychologist about it, or a psychiatrist.

I did not say help me get better! I did not say there is a doctor here! Why do you gather all this talk and say that I like to eat blood? What am I?
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.21 14:39

Hey Sybil, would you kindly be able to move this nonsense into the off topic section for us?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd3f417 29.10.21 15:06

Rhea Kaye wrote:Hey Sybil, would you kindly be able to move this nonsense into the off topic section for us?

What is the use of this imaginary association where the members of those vampire movies watch a lot?
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 29.10.21 18:04

Rhea Kaye wrote:Hey Sybil, would you kindly be able to move this nonsense into the off topic section for us?

Moved.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down