Jonathan
Aghrab
Gilded
Dreamer
Daniel09
Victor
10 posters

Go down

Which Art is Most Asetian? Empty Which Art is Most Asetian?

Post by Aghrab 23.05.09 10:01

Out of all the beautiful forms of art that exists... Writing, singing, dancing, painting, creating music and more... which do you find to be most 'Asetian'?

To me, the most would be dance, and after that, writing. The reason why I choose dance, is because every time I think of belly dance, being one of the most, if not, the most ancient form of dance, I always visualize Asetian temples, with the beautiful Asetian Women belly dancing ever so gracefully... It is truly an Asetian Art. Why I chose writing is because of what significance Words can have, what power and movement they can create. Just look at Master Marques... and you have the most perfect and beautiful example of a Master of Words. His Power lies within his Words.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Which Art is Most Asetian? Empty Re: Which Art is Most Asetian?

Post by Victor 23.05.09 21:19

The most Asetian form of art is Writing/Words. Precisely because of how the Egyptians thought words to be the true form of magick, calling it Heka, and how most of their magick and spirituality wandered around words and symbols, in the form of hieroglyphs.
After it, I can see Dancing as an influent form of Asetian art, particularly among the Guardian lineage.
However, the truest and most honest form of art from the Asetians is simply magick. Their inspirational feel, their energy, their words, their gestures, their thoughts... it is all a reflex of divinity, and that is art.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 23.05.09 21:35

Since Asetians focus on being the best of everything, I don't think there is any one "most" Asetian art. True Asetian art would likely encompass all forms at the same time.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 23.05.09 23:36

I would see the power of word as a very Viperine thing. The art of belly dance as a very Guardian thing, and not sure of what will be the art of Concubine... Any ideas?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 24.05.09 1:01

I have to agree with whoever said that dance and writing is the most Asetian form of art. Quite an interesting topic this is.

Dreamer wrote:I would see the power of word as a very Viperine thing. The art of belly dance as a very Guardian thing, and not sure of what will be the art of Concubine... Any ideas?

Perhaps something more entertaining, being themselves less shy... I am not quite so sure what could be a Concubine form of art. Suspect
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.05.09 12:32

I agree that writing is a very Viperine form of art and dancing is a very Guardian form of art. As for Concubines, I would say that maybe acting could be a natural form of art to them. Maybe even singing, or other arts related with show-business.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 24.05.09 16:44

Jonathan wrote:I agree that writing is a very Viperine form of art and dancing is a very Guardian form of art. As for Concubines, I would say that maybe acting could be a natural form of art to them. Maybe even singing, or other arts related with show-business.

Acting... I agree, it makes some sense, since they are the less shy ones.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.05.09 19:43

No, Aghrab. They can be shy too, I am sure. They are very diverse, the less defined of all Asetians.
However, they do need that interaction with the human kind, and who knows, maybe even can benefit from the exposure and feed! So that is my thought.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 25.05.09 14:36

I think figurative art , drawing , painting , sculpture should not be forgotten as one of the oldest Egyptian arts .

I think greatest fascination of Egypt it is visual before everything else .

True mastery of magick it is in egyptian images ,symbols ,and seals , and we know how deeply they touch and in mysterious ways and how they move our souls powerfully .

Once again ,we will witness this magick ,when they will speak through the book of Kemet we are expecting this year .

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 25.05.09 15:34

Of course I will have to go with music.
The science behind Heka was the understanding of vibration

A very wise person, who will remain unnamed, once told me "Music can be seen as an energy vessel. It transmits feelings and emotion, that are both energy manifestations. Egyptian culture had very powerful vibrational music. Vibrations directly affect energy as you know."

Sound is of primary importance, the universe coming into being through some kind of divine utterance or similar vibratory event.

Everything vibrates with this voice - the universe, the galaxies, the sun the earth. Light and darkness and all things are but a song of the Great Spirit. Each sound has a particular meaning. Geometry in the humming of strings, music in the spacing of the spheres, that all meaning is numbers, to use music to cure both mental and physical illnesses. Temples vibrated.

Apparently, there was a lost book of sacred Egyptian music that perished in the fire of Alexandria . . . I wonder if the AK owns a copy?
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 26.05.09 5:05

I like to think of the very structures the Asetians built as an open expression of their art.

The many statues and temples with their intricate beauty, and artistic awe, many times housing further forms of art within them.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 26.05.09 5:20

I imagine Asetians as Renaissance individuals, encompassing different forms of arts and sciences, much in the way that Leonardo Da Vinci combined both to form his work.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.05.09 9:51

Hellen and Talibah both brought up a good point, the Asetian Temples. Those structures, so ancient and so filled with magick, some of which still survive to these days in Egypt, that never cease to impress us, inspire us and leave us in awe. I believe those temples, those sigils and hieroglyphs, and the magick applied on those structures that cannot be seen by the eye, are certainly one of the greatest arts the Asetians have left us from the old days.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down