What should I be asking/posting on here?

5 posters

Go down

What should I be asking/posting on here? Empty What should I be asking/posting on here?

Post by adrenochrome_rush 27.08.22 19:37

Hello. I'm just curious what should I be asking? What do vampires want to talk about? I'm genuinely curious to find out more about the mystical vampire order.
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

What should I be asking/posting on here? Empty Re: What should I be asking/posting on here?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 28.08.22 9:09

The best question to the self is derived from the best intuition that is derived from the best meditation. The best question to the world is derived from the best thought that is derived from the best education.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

What should I be asking/posting on here? Empty Re: What should I be asking/posting on here?

Post by Jonathan 28.08.22 9:45

pacificsun619 wrote:Hello. I'm just curious what should I be asking? What do vampires want to talk about? I'm genuinely curious to find out more about the mystical vampire order.

No one can tell you what you should be asking but yourself. Keep in mind that vampirism is very much about spiritual liberation and freedom from social or psychological conditioning, especially when it comes to the Asetian Tradition. What do you really want to learn?

Also there are many avenues of learning before you should start asking questions. Like I recommend everyone I do suggest you to do some digging beforehand. There is a whole lot of information available for the committed seeker to explore, enough to last any educated initiate many many years of magickal experience. This could very well be one of the deepest rabbit holes when it comes to mystical paths.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by adrenochrome_rush 28.08.22 10:43

Jonathan wrote:
pacificsun619 wrote:Hello. I'm just curious what should I be asking? What do vampires want to talk about? I'm genuinely curious to find out more about the mystical vampire order.

No one can tell you what you should be asking but yourself. Keep in mind that vampirism is very much about spiritual liberation and freedom from social or psychological conditioning, especially when it comes to the Asetian Tradition. What do you really want to learn?

Also there are many avenues of learning before you should start asking questions. Like I recommend everyone I do suggest you to do some digging beforehand. There is a whole lot of information available for the committed seeker to explore, enough to last any educated initiate many many years of magickal experience. This could very well be one of the deepest rabbit holes when it comes to mystical paths.

Hi Jonathan Smile

Are you a scientist? I saw you respond to scientific posts. In general, members here tend to really enjoy discussing the scientific questions.
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by adrenochrome_rush 28.08.22 10:44

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:The best question to the self is derived from the best intuition that is derived from the best meditation. The best question to the world is derived from the best thought that is derived from the best education.

You guys can come visit me... astrally project and teach me any time Pharaoh
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.08.22 11:37

pacificsun619 wrote:
Hi Jonathan Smile

Are you a scientist? I saw you respond to scientific posts. In general, members here tend to really enjoy discussing the scientific questions.

It's true that many Asetianists are scientists and scholars but I'm not a scientist myself I'm afraid. Quite the opposite in fact.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 28.08.22 15:28

The only posts that gain traction here are gossip and drama; nonsense and praise.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 04.01.23 2:32

As I understand you. I also came and was confused.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-09-11

https://vk.com/annakismur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down