A new member of the forum enters

5 posters

Go down

A new member of the forum enters Empty A new member of the forum enters

Post by SharonV 31.08.22 0:48

Hello, I am a new member of the forum and I would like to become one with you Very Happy
I would appreciate if you introduce me to the forum more
Let's also get to know each other Rolling Eyes

I am from Iran and I am very interested in chakras and energy therapy and I try every day to keep my chakras open and make me special.
SharonV
SharonV
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2022-08-28

Back to top Go down

A new member of the forum enters Empty Re: A new member of the forum enters

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.09.22 13:35

I may misunderstand you due to a language barrier, but you say you wish to become special? You mean more like become psychologically/spiritually transformed and elevated? Seeking to be special, in literal English, is kind of like saying, "Oh, hey, look at me, I'm so cool and awesome", and bragging about it, which becomes egoic and egoism is the direct opposite of becoming special, but I guess that's not what you meant. However, I'd say one thing, while working on chakras is helpful, to do that doesn't do all the work. One may unblock lots of energies that help you to do the work and become more balanced, calm and fulfilled on different internal levels, but essentially the work needs to be done on the qualities within Self as well as one's consciousness in general and spiritual development that goes beyond the focus upon mere focal points that albeit are beneficent as a side tool to be used as a complement and sometimes a subtle aid in unblocking certain internal paths but that still have to be treaded by their genuine quality of consciousness in order to be unfolded in a more full fledged way. Why I say this is because while working on chakras in themselves accomplishes some work it's not directly focusing on them that helps the most but the ground laying work that triggers those chakras to open in the first place. Imagine a flower: in order to grow a flower you don't focus on trying to open the petals with your hands but you water the seed and then the roots of the flower and watch it unfold by itself and grow to its full potential. Chakra work is only facilitating the process but it's not doing the main work of the process although it helps to understand and have knowledge upon the different levels of consciousness associated with it. Chakra work is great but it's not the be-all and end-all; it's only a secondary help if for instance there's something blocking the path of the flower/chakra opening in the first place but that you then have to tread more thoroughly.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonV 01.09.22 13:45

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I may misunderstand you due to a language barrier, but you say you wish to become special? You mean more like become psychologically/spiritually transformed and elevated? Seeking to be special, in literal English, is kind of like saying, "Oh, hey, look at me, I'm so cool and awesome", and bragging about it, which becomes egoic and egoism is the direct opposite of becoming special, but I guess that's not what you meant. However, I'd say one thing, while working on chakras is helpful, to do that doesn't do all the work. One may unblock lots of energies that help you to do the work and become more balanced, calm and fulfilled on different internal levels, but essentially the work needs to be done on the qualities within Self as well as one's consciousness in general and spiritual development that goes beyond the focus upon mere focal points that albeit are beneficent as a side tool to be used as a complement and sometimes a subtle aid in unblocking certain internal paths but that still have to be treaded by their genuine quality of consciousness in order to be unfolded in a more full fledged way. Why I say this is because while working on chakras in themselves accomplishes some work it's not directly focusing on them that helps the most but the ground laying work that triggers those chakras to open in the first place. Imagine a flower: in order to grow a flower you don't focus on trying to open the petals with your hands but you water the seed and then the roots of the flower and watch it unfold by itself and grow to its full potential. Chakra work is only facilitating the process but it's not doing the main work of the process although it helps to understand and have knowledge upon the different levels of consciousness associated with it. Chakra work is great but it's not the be-all and end-all; it's only a secondary help if for instance there's something blocking the path of the flower/chakra opening in the first place but that you then have to tread more thoroughly.

That's not exactly what I meant, I even hate selfish people
You gave me exactly the right answer and that's exactly what I wanted. You helped me a lot. I got new information. Thank you very much. Laughing

I hope all people will reach a good position in this field Very Happy
SharonV
SharonV
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 09.09.22 11:55

hi there, how nice to meet someone from iran. sadly i have a lot of bad experiences with iranian magick, so i was wondering what system do you follow?

ill tell you a bit about me: im a moslim in the netherlands and studied a lot of islam and the berhatiah from a sufistic perspective and i mostly see things from  the point of early mystics in morocco, with the twist that i use entheogens to further enlightenment. the most beautiful thing i found was an iranian clergy who wrote a fatwa stating ayahuasca brings one closer to allah and it does.

i use an islamic chakra system (i believe from a tribe in the mountains of saudi), where here in the west the hindu version is more the rule. most satanists call me a black flame due to it. its like the pictures of old with the flames around the prophets.

for energy therapy i use mostly reiki in combination with vampiric skill and it has become like watering a garden.

im not so good at writing about subjects, but im good at responding, so shoot questions and ill see where i can jump in.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonV 10.09.22 10:23

8lou1 wrote:hi there, how nice to meet someone from iran. sadly i have a lot of bad experiences with iranian magick, so i was wondering what system do you follow?

ill tell you a bit about me: im a moslim in the netherlands and studied a lot of islam and the berhatiah from a sufistic perspective and i mostly see things from  the point of early mystics in morocco, with the twist that i use entheogens to further enlightenment. the most beautiful thing i found was an iranian clergy who wrote a fatwa stating ayahuasca brings one closer to allah and it does.

i use an islamic chakra system (i believe from a tribe in the mountains of saudi), where here in the west the hindu version is more the rule. most satanists call me a black flame due to it. its like the pictures of old with the flames around the prophets.

for energy therapy i use mostly reiki in combination with vampiric skill and it has become like watering a garden.

im not so good at writing about subjects, but im good at responding, so shoot questions and ill see where i can jump in.

Iran and the Muslims are good people, but because of their regime, the Muslims of Iran have a bad name in the world
And to be honest, Iran has no special magic and there are very few people who pay attention to these issues !

And there are people who care
And all the people inside Iran use the old systems related to religion, etc., just like your system

Finally, I have many questions that I hope you can help me with and I would like you to explain your system in more detail
SharonV
SharonV
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 10.09.22 10:57

i had an entanglement with an Iranian family who asked me to help with the removal of a curse on distance. the totally wrong information about iran and islam there probably made it look, idk, strange and complex? just one human connection solved that. thank you.

my own curiosity about islam in iran has more to do with something strange i noticed when i take a more global view. overall to me morrocco is male and the rest of the magrheb is female.  they all greet masalamah, except morrocco they say basalamah and then we have egypt and iran where males can wear jewelry more open and their language sounds more feminine. im curious as to why that is.

here in the netherlands little girls say that when a boy sits between 2 girls and vice versa it brings luck. i was so tired of searching for an answer. i decided to go holy jester think its quite funny that such a male country as saudi sits between 2 female countries...

my basic, basic, is the qoran is a guide, islam a cover and when i need to go to 'war' i go la allah illalah.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonV 10.09.22 12:32

8lou1 wrote:i had an entanglement with an Iranian family who asked me to help with the removal of a curse on distance. the totally wrong information about iran and islam there probably made it look, idk, strange and complex? just one human connection solved that. thank you.

my own curiosity about islam in iran has more to do with something strange i noticed when i take a more global view. overall to me morrocco is male and the rest of the magrheb is female.  they all greet masalamah, except morrocco they say basalamah and then we have egypt and iran where males can wear jewelry more open and their language sounds more feminine. im curious as to why that is.

here in the netherlands little girls say that when a boy sits between 2 girls and vice versa it brings luck. i was so tired of searching for an answer. i decided to go holy jester think its quite funny that such a male country as saudi sits between 2 female countries...

my basic, basic, is the qoran is a guide, islam a cover and when i need to go to 'war' i go la allah illalah.

Yes, I am happy that the problem has been solved. I must say that there are many people in Iran who are very different
I must say, unfortunately, now Iran and the Iranian people are getting a bad name, but among them there are also strong and good people. I personally love old Iran much more and I will continue to try to be like them, always like authentic Iranians. Cool
SharonV
SharonV
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 10.09.22 12:35

btw i dont mind, but if and when you say youre from iran and i know even a simple vpn isnt legal there, just like in egypt btw, and sites like this are blocked well i could continue, just next time create a better lie. this is boring.

and i dont freakin care, but i do know enough iranian people here and they all live in fear they hardly dare to connect with each other. so dont use my connections, ever like that again. thank you
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonV 11.09.22 0:56

8lou1 wrote:btw i dont mind, but if and when you say youre from iran and i know even a simple vpn isnt legal there, just like in egypt btw, and sites like this are blocked well i could continue, just next time create a better lie. this is boring.

and i dont freakin care, but i do know enough iranian people here and they all live in fear they hardly dare to connect with each other. so dont use my connections, ever like that again. thank you

Ooo OK
SharonV
SharonV
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 11.09.22 7:19

no prob, testing is always fun. but im not a player in that sense. and when i write i come from rotterdam and write that i am annoyed by certain elements i mean that.

i do remember luis marques mentioning in the ab something about the difference between what people think a vampire is and what the true meaning is. i like using both skills, but always with the notion back in my mind that ive seen and felt the problems it can give.

so be happy we met online and not in real life.
Lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by adrenochrome_rush 15.09.22 10:46

Hello, I am new too. The Aset Ka has a Discord forum right? What's the link again? (I promise I won't post anything).
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.09.22 10:57

The Discord server is not from Aset Ka. Just like this forum is not Aset Ka. It's created by community members, who are not initiates at Aset Ka.

You can read more about it here: https://www.vampirismforum.com/t2214-asetianism-discord-invitation
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.09.22 14:20

I'd say approach their email address highly respectfully. There's, of course, no guarantee of reply at all but it's a high honor and privilege even just to write to them, regardless of if they respond or not, to which one would do well to cherish such opportunity, writing from heart and soul rather than anything desperate or misguided.

We've got to keep in mind the great secrecy of which the Aset Ka operate as well as, not to mention, fiercely elitist stances that are there for very good reasons of safeguarding their Mysteries, Silence and Integrity, I believe, and its highly infamous adversarial stance as opposers of society's mediocrity, shallowness and ego, reflecting through its very unique nature and standpoint so inestimably special to the occult world and characteristic of a truly ancient, feared and most respected occult Order indeed. This is nothing you'll find at ordinary, popularly occult levels at more accessible reaches of esoteric societies by any means, necessarily so easily, at all, though you may find relatively good standards in some places as well I suspect, though far different from how such ancient esoteric Order operates. Speaks more than volumes to their silent song heard only if you have Understanding and overcome Ego, so difficult for many people to do. Truly something to appreciate for occultists of all serious or at least sincere ranges of aspiration from any background and across the whole spectrum.

... Also, Antonio, please behave around here. You were banned from the Discord because of reasons that were well defined and clear. Please have understanding and look objectively on your behavior. It'll help you if you take wise steps back a little with distance and self-reflect. Then you'll gain clarity over situations and, most of all, yourself, which is always most important.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by adrenochrome_rush 16.09.22 20:18

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I'd say approach their email address highly respectfully. There's, of course, no guarantee of reply at all but it's a high honor and privilege even just to write to them, regardless of if they respond or not, to which one would do well to cherish such opportunity, writing from heart and soul rather than anything desperate or misguided.

We've got to keep in mind the great secrecy of which the Aset Ka operate as well as, not to mention, fiercely elitist stances that are there for very good reasons of safeguarding their Mysteries, Silence and Integrity, I believe, and its highly infamous adversarial stance as opposers of society's mediocrity, shallowness and ego, reflecting through its very unique nature and standpoint so inestimably special to the occult world and characteristic of a truly ancient, feared and most respected occult Order indeed. This is nothing you'll find at ordinary, popularly occult levels at more accessible reaches of esoteric societies by any means, necessarily so easily, at all, though you may find relatively good standards in some places as well I suspect, though far different from how such ancient esoteric Order operates. Speaks more than volumes to their silent song heard only if you have Understanding and overcome Ego, so difficult for many people to do. Truly something to appreciate for occultists of all serious or at least sincere ranges of aspiration from any background and across the whole spectrum.

... Also, Antonio, please behave around here. You were banned from the Discord because of reasons that were well defined and clear. Please have understanding and look objectively on your behavior. It'll help you if you take wise steps back a little with distance and self-reflect. Then you'll gain clarity over situations and, most of all, yourself, which is always most important.

I won't even post in the Discord. I know it's for younger folks. I'm from a time when we argued, about stupid things, but that was OK. The totalitarian NWO is going strong. These younger folks who are being educated in a system moving closer to a one world totalitarian government... they don't understand concepts like free thought and free speech.
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down