How do you feel about the human form?

3 posters

Go down

How do you feel about the human form? Empty How do you feel about the human form?

Post by Dai Ko Myo 11.10.22 14:54

I was telling a friend this the other day... I don't understand why someone would find humans attractive? I see so much idolization of human as beautiful, and it's confusing. The physical form, especially the human form, is not attractive imo. I love body modifications such as tattoos from head to toe to symbolize how worthless the human body is compared to the soul. I try to keep my appearance presentable for my mask of sanity. I would prefer to be an alien, though.

How do you feel about the human form? Tumblr10

Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about the human form? Empty Re: How do you feel about the human form?

Post by Dai Ko Myo 11.10.22 15:00

So improved...
How do you feel about the human form? F4601810
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about the human form? Empty Re: How do you feel about the human form?

Post by Leelahel 15.11.22 13:18

I feel my body is a prison for my spirit which neither aesthetically represents the real me nor facilitates how I like to spend my time. I live with mine but think of myself as a spirit trapped in terrestrial confinement.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 15.11.22 13:19

My apologies, I got an email about this and neglected to see the topic is in the wrong subforum. 😅
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 15.11.22 21:32

Hail Leelahel Evil or Very Mad
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down