Hello from Morell

4 posters

Go down

Hello from Morell Empty Hello from Morell

Post by Morell 30.11.22 11:17

Hello, people!
It's great honor to be allowed into your community. Also it's very nice to see that there is this forum outside of Facebook and other giant social networks, that I do not see as safe places for true discussion.

Since some introduction is in order, I'm Morell from central Europe, an occasional artist (morellagrysis on DeviantART), a person interested in study of occult and of course vampyrism, both real and made up. I love to read books on the occult topics and I collect them too, at elast those I find worth collecting. I also bind my own books, but only rarely, so no real expert in that field. I'm in my thirties.

From what I was able to trace about myself, I'm otherkin, an elf. Wish I knew more, but that's about it for now, hopefuly I'll learn more about myself in time. I don't seem to be part of vampiric soul family, however I can't deny my interest and would love to learn here from you all.

Please, feel free to ask me anything, but to put it down straight, I don't answer all the questions, nor have all the answers. But I am looking forward to discuss with you.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Hello from Morell Empty Re: Hello from Morell

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 30.11.22 11:22

Good welcome.

You consider yourself elf? I'm open minded and not against there being different otherkin. Though, you do separate it from the vast otherkin community found online, right? Generally a very deluded place, to say the least, with many who only enable according to fantasy.

Regardless, enjoy your stay!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 30.11.22 12:33

Thanks.
I understand your uneasiness about this community. I have no contact with them but with very few people who are my friends and we have spiritual discussions on private social network. And those I can count on single hand.
From those only one can be called an elf but unlike me preffers other term. So except him I know no other real elf. And that also answers it. I don't play an elf. As far as I can tell, I am one.
But I cannot point at any community that would be of real elves. I thought I found one few times, but no. In time I found that they were either deluded, liers, or roleplayers.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 30.11.22 12:39

Also frogot to tell, English is my second language so sometimes I do mistakes or "suffer" lack of propher words in my dictionary. Because of that I sometimes improvise when speaking/writing. So I apology in advance for errors or misunderstandings.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 30.11.22 14:14

I understand. Have you tried using an accurate grammar translator?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 30.11.22 21:29

Em Hotep, Morell 😎! Hope you will have a nice stay I have an elf in my family too, she is the most precious thing in my life and I wish I had a friend like her but Anto is not so social Smile Welcome to our VF family! Very Happy
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 01.12.22 3:35

Thanks for the hint mystic, wrote it down. That might be useful, if I need it anytime.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulTower0 09.12.22 9:29

Hello and welcome Morell!
I'm new here too. Smile

SoulTower0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 09.12.22 10:59

SoulTower0 wrote:Hello and welcome Morell!
I'm new here too. Smile
Deep thanks for your greetings.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content