Yea come to Earth to get to know your soum, not to sell it

Go down

Yea come to Earth to get to know your soum, not to sell it Empty Yea come to Earth to get to know your soum, not to sell it

Post by Anto 18.01.23 18:25

Yeah, folks, we have seen many times Aset would have many faces and would respond with an archetype and, legit...we are *******, predators don't give you the other side of your face to slap it after they slap the left turn right (, don't want to carry the    Son of the Holly Father in discussion when he says to God, forgive them because they don't know what they are doing ! that is why is a spell about abundance...I start chasing the money because I had it and...you can exist and smile with a car for 1000$ and not a Ferrari that cost more and more...you can wear a Casio and see the time and not a Patek, Rolex, Cartier GODS live in Orion and come from time to time to pick some ***** enough I am sad because this world would be a better place if we just live the life and not make competitions …..I am 70% I will disappear from here I did my work and doesn't it enough, Aset. Ka or Red Order know where to find me ….Many thanks to Elendor and Sybil!!! It is never fair but I will stand RIGHT with my eyes open ..: but if Aghrab disappears.

Vale occultists!!

Et evanescet si AGHRAB fecit illud,quod est deorum via post Anto,ex tempore usque ad tempus descendit de Orion
Hail Seth!!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down