A personal experience in connection with Asetian Bible

3 posters

Go down

A personal experience in connection with Asetian Bible Empty A personal experience in connection with Asetian Bible

Post by tutankhamon 11.02.23 14:27

Hello, i want to share you my experience with the AB.
And to know what do you think about it

so.. when i start to reading the AB (Asetian Bible)
I began to have some visions about the places where this book was written, or the information in it.
however, I saw 5 figures, in a building in a pyramid. And the film was cutted,
and now, after some days, I was quietly reading the book, and I began to see how the book transferred indigo energy to me. and in my body, after that
I started having the visions back, there were 5 people, I was lying somewhere, like in a room inside the pyramid, I could see smoke around me, the people were chanting something, they were dressed in black cloaks/robes with a little red towards the legs.
they were talking to me, I felt dizzy, and I fell somewhere, while they were looking at me
when I fell, I woke up somewhere (like a kind of underground room/cave) where there were 3 big scorpions, then they started coming towards me, still I didn't move, like when I knew that this must happen . they pricked me with their tail, and then, my blood started to flow, and a woman appeared in front of me, extremely beautiful, who kissed me, and when she did that
my spirit came out of my body, and went up to the 5 individuals, it shone extremely brightly, and returned to my body, and I was healed.
after, I started feeling dizzy in real life, my head hurt for a few moments, and I felt the energy draining through me, giving me chills.

Thanks for reading, i wait your thoughts about it.

tutankhamon
tutankhamon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2022-12-19

Back to top Go down

A personal experience in connection with Asetian Bible Empty Re: A personal experience in connection with Asetian Bible

Post by izanami16 11.02.23 15:57

I'm only answering this topic because you're my friend. Otherwise, I wouldn't dare to answer about what I don't understand.

Firstly, the energy of Asetianism is strong. No wonder she gave you visions. Especially since you have a connection with it all.
2) I also had a headache after seeing about Egypt - I am a little puzzled by this similarity.
3) When I had a vision for my religions, there were also 5 beings. Hmm.
4) It is clear that the elements that you saw are energetically strong. I do not know their meaning, but I know that in esotericism they are important and have their own interpretation. For example, a pyramid. For me it is a divine symbol.
5) About scorpions. I understand that this may frighten someone or have a bad meaning for someone. But for me, to see a predatory creature / animal and receive a blow, injury, death or other damage from it - fortunately. Something like rebirth. It's like breaking through an eggshell. It's like getting something good through pain. As one of my witch friends said: if you see in dreams or visions that there is a risk of injury, throw your chest at these injuries and this death - this is an experience that in real life will not cause harm, but will give bonuses.
But this option is not for everyone. Another witch friend of mine said, "If you are attacked in another world, then hit in the teeth," and I understand her. Judge by your feelings. For someone, such an experience will be more of a detriment - this is also a certain magical path - it is not bad and has a place to be, in my eyes, this is the right way, but not for me.
6) I didn't tell everything in the Discord when I wrote that I saw a man and an animal in visions of Egypt - I, like you, saw a woman, there was a cat with her.
7) I also saw the radiance, only the stars.
8 ) I think you have received some rebirth or advancement of your spirit.
9) When we first met, I thought that your animal was a scorpion.
10) Remember the features of a woman - try to find her among the goddesses and historical people of Egypt.
11) You can also remember something else, details. Try to draw it. I sketch out the elements of my visions, write down their various signs, symbols. Then for years it remains visual on a physical medium. I can replenish it at any time. It helps me in my magical work.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-09-11

https://vk.com/annakismur

Back to top Go down

A personal experience in connection with Asetian Bible Empty Re: A personal experience in connection with Asetian Bible

Post by izanami16 11.02.23 17:02

Forgot. If you are guessing with the help of something (cards, runes, a random line in a book, bones, a stone ball, etc.), you can tell fortunes about your vision - it's very interesting. You will have additional information.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-09-11

https://vk.com/annakismur

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.02.23 10:50

It's always nice to see others sharing their own experiences with these legendary grimoires that have surely changed the lives of many and opened them to a whole new world of ancient magick.

Feel free to continue sharing with us more of your experiences as you progress along the Path, one step at a time. It's an amazing journey.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down