A very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps?

5 posters

Go down

A very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps? Empty A very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps?

Post by Jin2494 14.04.23 0:24

greetings everyone, I have spent many years of my life studying vampirism, much of what I have found stands out more in the mental, psychic, even fantasy than in the real and when I say real I mean real vampirism, until a few years ago Through an exhaustive investigation, I managed to find an unusual case because they say that there is a cursed, forbidden, dangerous book that can lead you to death or madness (blah, blah, blah, as always) whose rumors come from people who speak Hispanic and it's called "El cantar de los vampiros" translated into English it would be something like "Chants of the vampires" I managed to find out a lot and yes, it is very hidden and very difficult to obtain, some people say that is only findable on the deeb web, they say that in its pages there is a section called Arcanum Arcanissimun that details how to become a real vampire, what you have to do to survive as one etc, but a few months ago I found a person who somehow obtained part of its content and rather only gave me 2 or 3 pages that only get sigils (very strange sigils) then I discovered that someone on youtube has the book and uploaded part of its content, some rites with some sigils and well the sigils are very similar to those that the other person I spoke of previously gave me and well I would like to get this book, whether it is another book on vampires or not, I would like to know if someone here has it or can get it, if they need the sigils I can also pass them on.

Jin2494
Banned

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2023-04-12

Back to top Go down

A very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps? Empty Re: A very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps?

Post by Jonathan 14.04.23 9:33

Just no. That's nonsense. All of it, including the book.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

A very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps? Empty Re: A very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps?

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 1:04

Jonathan wrote:Just no. That's nonsense. All of it, including the book.

Spare me your ignorance, i thought the same but no, is not nonsense

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 1:25

[quote="Jin2494"]

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 1:29

[quote="Jin2494"][quote="Jin2494"][quote="Jonathan"]Just no. That's nonsense. All of it, including the book.[/quote

This sigils belongs to that book now tell me is nonsense or notA very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps? Img_2011
A very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps? Img_2010

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.04.23 5:55

What makes you believe it's not nonsense?

Also please spare us calling Jon ignorant.

Regarding the "sigils" I feel no power emanate from them. Feels very bland.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 15.04.23 10:54

Jin, from the original post I can tell, that book must be nonsense. I must admit that my knowledge of real vampires is very shallow compare to others here, I think I understand correct that to become a vamp requires way way more than just rites and sigils.

And the sigils really are "blank." If anything, they make me feel bored. They are not active, nor they use any energy of powerful symbols.

Makes me wonder how much knowledge and experience you actually have about magic.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.04.23 13:07

Jin2494 wrote:

If you cannot look at those "sigils" and easily tell they have no power whatsoever then I'm afraid you must start your metaphysical learning from scratch, because it doesn't take much to see this.

Also what Morell told you, there is no ritual and sigils that can turn you into a vampire. That is fictional nonsense not real vampirism.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 13:30

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:What makes you believe it's not nonsense?

Also please spare us calling Jon ignorant.

Regarding the "sigils" I feel no power emanate from them. Feels very bland.

I just want the book and those are the sigils who belong to it, if you can find it or have it i just apreciate if you pass it on pdf i want the book and thats all nonsense or not

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 13:34

Morell wrote:Jin, from the original post I can tell, that book must be nonsense. I must admit that my knowledge of real vampires is very shallow compare to others here, I think I understand correct that to become a vamp requires way way more than just rites and sigils.

And the sigils really are "blank." If anything, they make me feel bored. They are not active, nor they use any energy of powerful symbols.

Makes me wonder how much knowledge and experience you actually have about magic.

Of course the sigil don't have any power unless you give it or activate it, no sigil on an internet photo have any power unless you activate, besides i just want the book nonsense or not, if someone can find and give it to me them good

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 15:21

Jonathan wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:

If you cannot look at those "sigils" and easily tell they have no power whatsoever then I'm afraid you must start your metaphysical learning from scratch, because it doesn't take much to see this.

Also what Morell told you, there is no ritual and sigils that can turn you into a vampire. That is fictional nonsense not real vampirism.

Greetings, if their not magical rituals,sigils or pathworking what really makes me a real vampire, you mention methaphysic or what kind of book/grimoire teach that?

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.04.23 16:56

No book will make you a vampire or teach you how to become one. That very idea is entirely foolish.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 17:40

[quote="Jonathan"]No book will make you a vampire or teach you how to become one. That very idea is entirely foolish.[/quote

You don't answer my question but ok i knew you just come to say something like that

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.04.23 17:46

I did answer your question. I told you that no books teach how to turn yourself into a vampire. So what you are looking for doesn't exist.

Also you stated that you spent many years of your life studying vampirism but from your elementary questions it's clear that you're a newbie to real vampirism, so that comes off as dishonest.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 18:48

Jonathan wrote:I did answer your question. I told you that no books teach how to turn yourself into a vampire. So what you are looking for doesn't exist.

Also you stated that you spent many years of your life studying vampirism but from your elementary questions it's clear that you're a newbie to real vampirism, so that comes off as dishonest.

Of course i studying vampirism but what means vampirism to you can be diferent of what means for me, but like i say you never answer my question about metaphysics vampirims books and still waiting for it if you want to say something or just gonna still saying im "dishonest" "nonsense searcher" or a "newbie" don't feel forced to reveal it just if you want its okay

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 16.04.23 2:06

Jin2494 wrote:
Of course the sigil don't have any power unless you give it or activate it, no sigil on an internet photo have any power unless you activate, besides i just want the book nonsense or not, if someone can find and give it to me them good
Good answer.

I like to hunt for files online... Cantar de Los Vampiros (Extractos I + II) is definitely accessible online. Since I can't read the language I won't tell you what kind of text it is, but it is to the topic and has over 100 pages. Good hunt.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 16.04.23 18:44

Morell wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:
Good answer.

I like to hunt for files online... Cantar de Los Vampiros (Extractos I + II) is definitely accessible online. Since I can't read the language I won't tell you what kind of text it is, but it is to the topic and has over 100 pages. Good hunt.

Don't worry, those books you mention are fakes books and is just the vampire bible from temple of the vampire(traduced) and vampire predator bible, its a fake "cantar de los vampiros" but i apreciate the help

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 17.04.23 4:44

I see. Thanks for revealing the book for what it is.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

A very weird Book, real vampirism perhaps? Empty Spells not Sigils

Post by Michaelx333 28.04.23 11:44

I see they were altered some time ago, bit of an improvement. When I’m not busy I’ll post the details. Good find by the way.

Michaelx333
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 01.05.23 21:28

Michaelx333 wrote:I see they were altered some time ago, bit of an improvement. When I’m not busy I’ll post the details. Good find by the way.
Is going to be interesting if you post anything about it

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum