haven't seen you for a long time!

3 posters

Go down

haven't seen you for a long time! Empty haven't seen you for a long time!

Post by Rael 24.04.23 23:06

I haven't been in this community forum for a long time.

Looking back, joining the vampire forum was on October 17, five years ago.
The reason for joining is just because I accidentally entered this community after checking the information.
Rael wanted to say that he had already entered, so why not just become a member of this community.
In addition, although this place is very unfamiliar to Rael, it still makes Rael feel very familiar.
Leyle feels very familiar probably because this place is very similar to the forum that Rael joined before!
At the beginning, Rael posted a narrative in an unfamiliar language, and he laughed because of it, but now that I think about it, it is really stupid.
At least not now, there will be no more jokes.

Now Rael is still overcoming his unfamiliar language, after all Rael's own country speaks Chinese.
Let’s talk about the background of Rael’s own story.

Rael's country is Taiwan, an island country surrounded by sea.
Growing up in an environment full of Muggles.
The only resemblance to a Muggle is that Rael looks normal.
But also a little abnormal.
Rael's eyes are different from those of ordinary people, how should I put it? When I was a child, I was diagnosed with vision problems, with extremely high amblyopia and a little photophobia.
None of this is the problem, the problem is Rael's vision, which divides in two.
Can see people and things that ordinary people can't see. For example, ghosts or non-human species originating from nature.
In this regard, Rael often took a pen to record his experiences. This has already become Rael's daily routine, which is equivalent to a diary.
The normal vision of ordinary people, Rael can be said to be blurred, and it is difficult to see things clearly. On the other hand, the abnormal eyesight is clearly visible, which is very strange.
So much so that Rael has been able to see and encounter strange events since he was a child.

Once as a teenager, Rael disappeared once. At that time, Rael was playing with a little boy in white clothes, and we even had a good chat.
Rael was cutting off all ties with the outside world at the time.
Rael was cut off from the outside world at the time. No sound can be conveyed, as if in another space. In this incredibly quiet space, no one will disturb you. It is also like a sub-parallel time and space.
Time passed slowly, but the outside world passed quickly. (Leyle inadvertently had the idea of leaving, and it was strange to say that the little boy in white disappeared after Leyle turned to say goodbye)
About three or four years ago, Rael met him again. He was still a little boy, but he had grown from four or five years old to ten years old.

Recently, Rael began to study by himself, and formally devoted himself to the cultural elements of Shamanism.
Borrowed a lot of books to start a self-study mode.

In the state of the soul, in the dream, there is a female mentor (the one who imparts knowledge) but is still in an erratic state.
He was a very casual, gentle woman, it seemed to Rael.

In addition, Rael is a strange being who can speak cat language and talk to cats (in the eyes of cats)
Rael has a strange way of speaking, which is to use ventriloquism as a habit.
Almost considered a weird girl over the years.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

haven't seen you for a long time! Empty Re: haven't seen you for a long time!

Post by 8lou1 25.04.23 3:12

hi rael,

im from the netherlands and about 30 years ago i met a chinese man who was helping his people live here. the language was/is a huge barrier, but we managed to teach each other a little bit without eyes.

ill share one with you Wink its not a queste or something, just a little girl thing we just to do when we were kids, a joke on the border of making fun.

so do you know how chinese knit?
i do and i will teach you. go outside and get 2 straws of grass in bloom. with each hand hold 1. the blooming part of course upwards. now open your mouth and put the straws between your teeth, crossing each other. so when you look at yourself in the mirror you see yourself biting 2 straws and the blooming parts hang on both sides of your mouth. hold the grass with your teeth, but dont bite hard, just gentle so they wont fall nor break.

are you ready for the knitting? ok, now stand in front of the mirror(normally we did this in the school yard, so the one explaining would also be the one doing this part) and hold on to the 2 straws. smile and superfast pull both of the grass straws horizontal out of between your teeth.

if done well you now have a mouth full off grass seeds, are quite annoyed and the teacher smiles. you have done well grasshopper.

the art of chinese knitting as was thought by my very old dutch ancestors.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail 03.05.23 10:12

Lou can you visit Me again ? From love from onta❤

Hail
Banned

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2023-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 04.05.23 3:35

ifa-ifa is what it is called in west africa. its about very old spirits. they war about who is oldest for fun and then they die and recycle. mine get angry at yours so i be me and hopefully you be you. haven't seen you for a long time! 1f49e
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail 04.05.23 7:45

They cant stop the Red ,not Even with the Godess ,forever balls! We are muted but who wants the heaven to tremble ,will follow us !🥶🥶

Hail
Banned

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2023-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down