Thanks and general forum observation

2 posters

Go down

Thanks and general forum observation Empty Thanks and general forum observation

Post by TwistedKnotBaby 09.05.23 11:50

Big thanks to this forum for referencing the literature of Luis Marques, there is some decent chance that I'd have never found it and something resembling some answers without the searchable activity on this forum.

However, I also tried to read through a good number of forum posts here and I'm afraid to say there seems to be very little of value here other than referring people to the above mentioned literature. Not trying to insult anyone - just my two cents. I've exhausted my patience reading through posts here so this post is a simultaneous hello and thanks, and goodbye and good luck to everyone on your own paths of evolution!

TwistedKnotBaby
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-05-09

Back to top Go down

Thanks and general forum observation Empty Re: Thanks and general forum observation

Post by Jonathan 09.05.23 17:24

TwistedKnotBaby wrote:Big thanks to this forum for referencing the literature of Luis Marques, there is some decent chance that I'd have never found it and something resembling some answers without the searchable activity on this forum.  

However, I also tried to read through a good number of forum posts here and I'm afraid to say there seems to be very little of value here other than referring people to the above mentioned literature.  Not trying to insult anyone - just my two cents.  I've exhausted my patience reading through posts here so this post is a simultaneous hello and thanks, and goodbye and good luck to everyone on your own paths of evolution!

You do have a point, even if only partially. Recently much content has been driven by trolls, outsiders and some added nonsense. There is some great value in the old content of this forum, as this remains one of the older communities still active in a public vein outside of the occult underground, however you are right that the last few years the content has been quite shameful at times. Finding the gems of gnosis from the more experienced and wise practitioners has become quite difficult.
I am glad to know that at least it has served you in finding the literature from Master Marques. His work is truly unique and revolutionary in what concerns metaphysics, vampirism and traditional witchcraft, being one of the most respected Masters in the genre with teachings that have changed the lives of too many to count. So if his literature is what you can take from here that is already a win in itself. Hope it serves you well.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down