About Vampirism and Vampires

3 posters

Go down

About Vampirism and Vampires Empty About Vampirism and Vampires

Post by rxsess.x 15.08.23 15:01

Hello, I have some questions about Vampires/Vampirism. One of my question is, how can we spot them in real life? Are there any different things compared to humans..? (sorry for my grammar) I have a lot of questions and I need someone to talk about this topic. If you want to reach me, you can reach me on instagram. My instagram is '' rxsess.x '' ...

rxsess.x
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2023-08-14

Back to top Go down

About Vampirism and Vampires Empty Re: About Vampirism and Vampires

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.08.23 3:31

They don't likely want to be spotted so why should we give you clues?

How about you go down to Off Topic and introduce yourself instead so we can see your background and motives? We know nothing about you so far so why should we tell a randomer on the internet all the secrets?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rxsess.x 16.08.23 8:27

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:They don't likely want to be spotted so why should we give you clues?

How about you go down to Off Topic and introduce yourself instead so we can see your background and motives? We know nothing about you so far so why should we tell a randomer on the internet all the secrets?

Okay.. I was not expecting you to reveal any of your secrets and actually, I respect it. I am just a person who is curious and seeks information about Vampirism. I don't really like revealing myself on the internet which so many people can see or read about me.. so I usually use nicknames such as Rose. I am 18 years old. I live in Turkey. I have been interested in this topic for almost 4 years. I have heard so many things and talked with the ones who said that they were " Vampires " . I don't know for sure if they really were. If you want to know about me or want to talk about this topic you can reach me from instagram...

rxsess.x
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.08.23 20:55

That's good. You'll find lots of interesting resources here. Might also want to check out the Aset Ka website (asetka.org), since you seem to have a genuine interest in vampirism.

As far as your question, those details might be subtle and not readily physically visible to the untrained eye. Even the subtle reflects physically in some ways. There are those details though I'm not personally an expert upon it. If we take a look in the Asetian Bible, though, you may find some of those both physical and psychological characteristics at least present in the Asetians. Some has been discussed here before too but that'd take some digging around.

Welcome to the forum!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by rxsess.x 17.08.23 7:07

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:That's good. You'll find lots of interesting resources here. Might also want to check out the Aset Ka website (asetka.org), since you seem to have a genuine interest in vampirism.

As far as your question, those details might be subtle and not readily physically visible to the untrained eye. Even the subtle reflects physically in some ways. There are those details though I'm not personally an expert upon it. If we take a look in the Asetian Bible, though, you may find some of those both physical and psychological characteristics at least present in the Asetians. Some has been discussed here before too but that'd take some digging around.

Welcome to the forum!  

Oh okay! I will definitely visit the website. Maybe I can look around through the topics in here. It's fine if I'm going to dig around, at the end I'm sure I can find valuable information just like your reply. If there is any other source please let me know.

Also thank you for welcoming me to the forum, I appreciate it!

rxsess.x
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 17.08.23 12:51

Hello and welcome.

I would reccomend you to take a look around, read. Ask questions if you have. I saw you are 18, a young girl, that is nice you are looking for information, and are interested in the subjects we discuss here. I was going to also reccomend you to be careful with people that might approach you with crazy theories, wanting info from you, promissing to "turn" you a vampire, or things like that.
Always approach things with caution, and if people get to you with weird ideas, run away from that. Unfortunately there are mean people everywhere, and inside this occultism world, spcially related to vampirism people sometimes want to take advantage of others. If you are looking for serious info, Astianism is the best source to get that.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.08.23 11:23

rxsess.x wrote:
MysticLightShinethForth wrote:That's good. You'll find lots of interesting resources here. Might also want to check out the Aset Ka website (asetka.org), since you seem to have a genuine interest in vampirism.

Welcome to the forum!  

Oh okay! I will definitely visit the website. Maybe I can look around through the topics in here. It's fine if I'm going to dig around, at the end I'm sure I can find valuable information just like your reply. If there is any other source please let me know.

Also thank you for welcoming me to the forum, I appreciate it!

You'll find plenty of material there! A very deep source... Do keep us posted if you find something of interest!

The Asetian Bible is generally well recommended for beginners interested in Asetianism or just people interested in vampirism. The Violet Throne is generally a next step. Far more than anything, the predatory philosophies and spiritual systems of vampirism are deeply pioneered, in occult history, by dark traditions such as this why it's often said to be most relevant point of study among all the literature out there; a pure source amidst much fume. Just be wary its elite and dangerous tradition. You're young but feel what calls to you first; if genuine, interested and sincere you can always return if feeling ready if not at this point in time.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: