Yet A New Blogpost: "The Inner Altar"

+3
Jonathan
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
7 posters

Go down

Yet A New Blogpost: "The Inner Altar" Empty Yet A New Blogpost: "The Inner Altar"

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.10.23 13:15

Hello everyone. Wrote yet another blogpost out of inspiration:

https://themysticalhawk.blogspot.com/2023/09/the-inner-altar.html

Hope you enjoy the read and any criticism or feedback is welcome.

Em Hotep, and best regards.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Yet A New Blogpost: "The Inner Altar" Empty Re: Yet A New Blogpost: "The Inner Altar"

Post by Troublemaker 01.10.23 13:37

I am glad to see other Asetianists creating. Nice posts!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Yet A New Blogpost: "The Inner Altar" Empty Re: Yet A New Blogpost: "The Inner Altar"

Post by Jonathan 02.10.23 17:35

Thank you for sharing this article Mystic. It's always a pleasure to see when others write with an honest heart about this beautiful tradition and its timeless wisdom beyond the confines of our more secretive circles.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.10.23 8:38

Thank you both. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 04.10.23 7:55

Beautiful and deep, will need to read it multiple times and think about it...
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.10.23 11:46

Also you mentioned runic pathworking the other day. It would be cool if you wrote more about your practices with this!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.10.23 12:28

Thank you, Morell.

As for runic pathworking, Troublemaker, I'll think about it but for now I keep it a more private yet too simplistic practice. It's always an art that can be developed further but it bases itself on (in my case very simple) divination. If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them. We talked about it in the Discord server. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 05.10.23 11:49

From what I keep hearing over and over from different sources about this Discord server it seems that it's slowly becoming one of the best semi-public spaces to discuss Witchcraft and the olde Occult Arts online. It's a shame that I don't have the time to be there, I have a feeling it will establish itself as an essential place of educated discussion to those seeking to learn the mysteries of the Craft and obtain feedback from some of the most experienced practitioners in the field. Such news make me pleased and proud of all of you.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.10.23 14:35

There are some truly remarkable occultists in the server.
It is quite a blessing to be there.
“ Remember that one must not seek to avoid the scorching of Flames but allow for them to flow through you without hesitation, cursing one with the gnosis and liberation capable of removing, breaking and dissolving what is not essential and making renewed states with the liminal space where it can flourish that which is pure, raw, untamed and real.” - from Nadia Smith
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.10.23 14:37

There are even more incredible things I could quote although I am not sure some of them would like being quoted here, it’s hard to know since I don’t really know them very well.
But the Flame is unmistakable, inspiring, and a true blessing to witness and learn from, even if in small bits and pieces here and there.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 05.10.23 14:51

"It is then in this view that we find the inner altar to this divine alignment precisely within Self - devoid of ego or so having masterfully tamed it only to our higher service as a tool for balanced incarnation. The only container, as a brazier, by which we can honestly and soulfully embody that Flame, in a way finding an inner sanctum within our heart of hearts, our Ib of Ba, as the doorway of the inner temple, leading to the alignment with the Current and honoring the Flame of Aset as the unifying Essence of this Path. Within the heart of Self, within the Ib of Ba, an altar, raised in Her honor... "

These words touched me very deeply. I am having some issues lately regarding spirituality, and reading that made me "feel" that inner energy, that beautiful altar we hold for Her... and that maybe I am a bit distant, and should urgently reconnect.

Thank you for this wonderful reading.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 05.10.23 17:14

Troublemaker wrote:There are some truly remarkable occultists in the server.
“ Remember that one must not seek to avoid the scorching of Flames but allow for them to flow through you without hesitation, cursing one with the gnosis and liberation capable of removing, breaking and dissolving what is not essential and making renewed states with the liminal space where it can flourish that which is pure, raw, untamed and real.” - from Nadia Smith

Nadia Smith is not only an accomplished PhD in the field of ancient history as she is a remarkable occultist with a very unique signature humbleness that is extremely rare to find at such a high level. That sort of kindness and friendliness that everyone shares about her in various communities and fields of knowledge is truly worthy of note and merit. Many years ago someone of much worth once told me that Nadia is a better teacher than most published authors in the current occult scene and I am inclined to agree.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.10.23 17:28

In all these years I haven’t met a single person who doesn’t absolutely adore Nadia Smith. Her community work spans literally DECADES. Not just one or two decades either. One of the few who was around before all of the modern players even appeared in the various communities. She has helped so many lost people along the years that it’s simply beyond count at this point. She genuinely has all my respect.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.10.23 18:22

I don’t really have words, other than to say that I wholeheartedly agree with you both.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 06.10.23 9:35

Thank you, Lynskha, I'm honored by your words though I don't hold myself in such high esteem. Nevertheless I'm glad it's been of such value for you and for that I'm only humbled. Smile

As for Nadia, I very much agree with your comments on her here. Has my highest respect. Feel only great love for her, as a wise and elder Asetianist. She's been of tremendous help and support to me as well, sometimes in quite dire situations. In a way, I view her almost like a motherly figure, in a protective and guiding way. Very dear to me. Smile (I often don't say this, so don't tell her I said this! Razz haha)
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 06.10.23 9:46

I agree with you! She is truly legendary, a high quality leader who has made such a tremendous impact on this Path.
Don’t tell her I said that either, she will deny it. Haha
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 06.10.23 11:00

[quote="Nightshade"][quote="Troublemaker"]There are some truly remarkable occultists in the server.
“ Remember that one must not seek to avoid the scorching of Flames but allow for them to flow through you without hesitation, cursing one with the gnosis and liberation capable of removing, breaking and dissolving what is not essential and making renewed states with the liminal space where it can flourish that which is pure, raw, untamed and real.” - from Nadia Smith[/quote]

Nadia Smith is not only an accomplished PhD in the field of ancient history as she is a remarkable occultist with a very unique signature humbleness that is extremely rare to find at such a high level. That sort of kindness and friendliness that everyone shares about her in various communities and fields of knowledge is truly worthy of note and merit. Many years ago someone of much worth once told me that Nadia is a better teacher than most published authors in the current occult scene and I am inclined to agree.[/quote]

She has been a very kind, and good friend. Respectfully distant, though only the Best wishes to her.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 06.10.23 12:35

I have deep respect for Nadia. She is a great person, with a tremenduous occultist background. She has always been very kind.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum