Voltaire -Marquis

4 posters

Go down

Voltaire -Marquis Empty Voltaire -Marquis

Post by Anto 22.10.23 13:26

Marquis de Chateauneuf?
“I disapprove of what you say ,but I will defend to the death your right to say it”
Prince (Marques) Voltaire was a deist !! “There is no matter of faith ,but of reason

How about “Dictionnaire Infernal” .i suggest after Prince Marques books ,you student should go ,”Book of Dead” and if you really are Draconian for sure you will like Prince (Marques) Voltaire!!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Voltaire -Marquis Empty Re: Voltaire -Marquis

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 22.10.23 14:39

Anto wrote:Marquis de Chateauneuf?
“I disapprove of what you say ,but I will defend to the death your right to say it”
Prince (Marques) Voltaire was a deist !! “There is no matter of faith ,but of reason

How about “Dictionnaire Infernal” .i suggest after Prince Marques books ,you student should go ,”Book of Dead” and if you really are Draconian for sure you will like Prince (Marques) Voltaire!!
I'm not following the point of this post, could you extrapolate on what you mean please?
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.10.23 15:07

If even Sushko and myself are utterly lost by your post it may be time to reevaluate different medication Anto. Wish you the best.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.10.23 2:59

Anto time to stop drinking that much ale from my tavern. Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 23.10.23 9:06

“Asetianism holds the key for spiritual and emotional completeness, but its study is not an easy undertaking and certainly something that should never be approached lightly. Through its magickal formulae the initiate is led to the mirror of all truths, facing his demons holding no other weapon than his bare will. This is the hall where the humble become kings and the deceptive fall into eternal slumber. Never underestimate its dangers or the potency of such magick; instead surrender to wisdom and be graced with the subtlety of our teachings. They can guide you to doors of understanding where you may unlock the beauty of simplicity and the transcending power behind most subtle elements of existence, often ignored when the focus of awareness is not guided by truth. It will not only liberate but transform the mind with the forces of chaos and the lessons of pain. Only through courage you shall find the inner temple. Yet, only the wise remember that the doors of Asetian magick hold the power of rising to unimaginable heights but also to drown into unspeakable depths with the passiveness of a new dawn. These teachings are unsuspiciously dangerous and the path you are now discovering has led many into madness, or worse, to be forgotten in oblivion — abandoned in the dungeons of despair where no memory can survive.”

Asetian Bible
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down