Desirous of IRL Mentorship

3 posters

Go down

Desirous of IRL Mentorship Empty Desirous of IRL Mentorship

Post by blackholebaybee 18.11.23 19:40

Strange tidings,

I am new to this forum and new to the world of occult vampyrism, though I am not, I should clarify, new to the occult or vampyrism separately. As my current studies have been revealing to me, I have always been a vampyre, at least as long as my memory serves. Upon reading some of the materials released by Don Webb, Raven Kaldera, and some of Michael W. Ford, I found myself very attracted to what felt like a homecoming. Unstructured and isolated as my progress has been, I have titled my idiosyncratic path "Lilian Gnosticism", as Lilith has been my guide from the start of my work and Samael, her consort, eventually established ecstatic contact as well.

Anyway, the long-short of it is that I work very well with direct instruction and I am interested in finding either an acquaintance/friend, or group capable of offering clear direction on the physical plane. The astral is great and I have learned a lot, but sometimes a straightforward conversation would be nice. I understand that irl vampyre communities are quite secretive, but nonetheless, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
blackholebaybee
blackholebaybee
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2023-11-15

Back to top Go down

Desirous of IRL Mentorship Empty Re: Desirous of IRL Mentorship

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.11.23 5:31

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure anyone can offer irl mentorship here though you seem eager. If you're interested in Asetianism, however, as I saw you wished to investigate deeply into the subject on the other thread, we have a Discord server made by one community studying it there which is very close to this one. You're always free to join if you wish. Lots of valuable discussions and exchange of knowledge from time to time but also a quite fun place with lots of humor occasionally. Smile

Now it's still an internet platform, but it's the best I have to offer myself as per recommendation.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by blackholebaybee 20.11.23 13:17

Thanks! I will find the Discord! I just ordered the Asetian Bible and I am looking forward to reading it!
blackholebaybee
blackholebaybee
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2023-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 22.11.23 8:50

Hello.

I believe that mentorship maybe would be a bit hard to find here, so be aware of people trying to approach offering something like that. Maybe, some exchange of ideas is nice, like Sevtor mentioned at discord. SOme "guidance" about, meditation, readings, etc. Some studies. There are a lot of things that somehow relate to vampirism, and that can be discussed.

Welcome.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down