+3
Johnny
Jonathan
Victor
7 posters

Go down

The Serpent and The Nightmare Empty The Serpent and The Nightmare

Post by Victor 11.12.23 18:06

“There is currently no living soul that matches the level of mastery and excellence from legendary sorcerer Luis Marques when it comes to the deepest mysteries of wands in magic and witchcraft, from their spells and enchantments in metaphysical warfare to the intimate and timeless bonds of spirit as allies of true living essence. The wands of the traditional witch are not lifeless tools of ritual and ceremony but ensouled powers that are very much alive. “The Serpent,” as many have come to refer to Master Marques, is undoubtedly the greatest pioneer of these lost arts in our time and his is a legacy that all true witches and sorcerers should be grateful for, having effectively changed the tapestry of occult curriculum and education at a higher level in how the secrets behind these practices are understood in the most advanced of magical circles present in the world. The Blood of the Dragon runs deep and burns everlastingly.”

- Magister Liliana “The Nightmare” Zyn
       Leader, Rebel, Legend
       Ordem Peninsular
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

The Serpent and The Nightmare Empty Re: The Serpent and The Nightmare

Post by Jonathan 12.12.23 10:46

What graceful and humble quote. Magister Zyn is one of the most powerful channelers that have ever lived. To read these words from her really puts a smile on my face as it's just so majorly meaningful. It shows how the best do recognize the best. Thanks a lot for sharing this here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny 12.12.23 17:35

Excellent release from Magister Zyn. A humble bow to Magister Zyn and to Master Marques. Many thanks also to Victor on my behalf for importing the publication for everyone to read. The Occult world and its leading magicians have spoken.

Johnny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 13.12.23 8:03

This woman is fire incarnate. What a legend.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.12.23 8:26

Nightshade wrote:This woman is fire incarnate. What a legend.

Truly! Master Zyn is without question one of the most fierce and dangerous witches in the world. One of those no one dares to cross hoping to survive. Those who know her history from a few decades past surely remember how her ascension to power left a trail of blood back then. One that literally changed the stage for several top Orders and Covens all across Europe back in the day.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 13.12.23 8:52

Jonathan wrote:
Nightshade wrote:This woman is fire incarnate. What a legend.

Truly! Master Zyn is without question one of the most fierce and dangerous witches in the world. One of those no one dares to cross hoping to survive. Those who know her history from a few decades past surely remember how her ascension to power left a trail of blood back then. One that literally changed the stage for several top Orders and Covens all across Europe back in the day.

Oh definitely right, I’m well aware of her past. Never lost a magical confrontation, wields power to take on life and is not afraid to use it for the honorable progress of the magical arts. Someone in vehemently opposition of the tainting and dilution of sorcery and witchcraft, enforcing it with an iron grip, which in part explains her loyal support for the Aset Ka, and they also have protected her during her ascension to power as you say. Incredible occult history right there. I also recognize much of the darkness, pain and torment that fell upon those that dared to oppose her, so I know well these things are not black and white but many shades of grey and a history with some harsh lessons on blood and death. Those are the true wars in the occult world, the real matters of life and death where the old guard of the Arte moves, not the insignificant dramas other small and silly groups try to stir on Facebook, being of no relevance to the state of magic in our world, but lost in fantasies of their own making. Which is why I say how relevant these words from her are when in reference to Master Marques and how truly special he is. These are the people that when they speak, one listens.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.12.23 11:34

I was first at loss for words and didn't want to comment, as I didn't feel it to be my place, but out of utmost love I will only say that I deeply and truly appreciate seeing Master Marques praised in this way, spoken of so highly by Master Liliana Zyn who I know is of utmost renown herself and feared in the occult (underground) world. Without him we wouldn't at all be where we are today, I'm sure of it, regardless of level as he's spoken to so many in so many different ways, to their deepest evolution and development of magic...

My most humble salutations to him ceaselessly.

I can only say that I'm most grateful to be alive today, witnessing this unfold and having the presence of such occult giants and masters along the way, even if not in person but strictly through their profound teachings. I hope I shall never ever take it for granted for this is such a beauty few souls ever get to witness. We're blessed truly, let's never forget...

Em Hotep.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.12.23 18:23

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I was first at loss for words and didn't want to comment, as I didn't feel it to be my place, but out of utmost love I will only say that I deeply and truly appreciate seeing Master Marques praised in this way, spoken of so highly by Master Liliana Zyn who I know is of utmost renown herself and feared in the occult (underground) world. Without him we wouldn't at all be where we are today, I'm sure of it, regardless of level as he's spoken to so many in so many different ways, to their deepest evolution and development of magic...

My most humble salutations to him ceaselessly.

I can only say that I'm most grateful to be alive today, witnessing this unfold and having the presence of such occult giants and masters along the way, even if not in person but strictly through their profound teachings. I hope I shall never ever take it for granted for this is such a beauty few souls ever get to witness. We're blessed truly, let's never forget...

Em Hotep.

That was beautifully said as well and I am sure that many will relate to the sentiment. We truly stand among giants and that is a blessing beyond words.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.12.23 7:03

What a beautiful reading, lovely words. I believe what I can say is that I feel honored to read this. Magister Zyn's words are full of meaning, and regarding Master Marques, I feel blessed to be able to learn from his teachings, to feel the energy that has been with us for a long time.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.12.23 13:47

The way that such a short post effortlessly inspired an entire community in addition to bringing fear and dread to others speaks volumes in a way that mere words cannot.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.12.23 13:53

Troublemaker wrote:The way that such a short post effortlessly inspired an entire community in addition to bringing fear and dread to others speaks volumes in a way that mere words cannot.

Agreed. True words.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.12.23 9:36

We are living in exciting times!
Troublemaker