I Am The Demon

5 posters

Go down

I Am The Demon Empty I Am The Demon

Post by Troublemaker 21.01.24 1:25

In which I philosophize the Many Layers. (Thought I’d share a joke blooper video from my channel. Enjoy…. Or not! Haha)

https://youtu.be/Nh2qPerPyiQ?si=XS52lml2DTqoy0pl
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

I Am The Demon Empty Re: I Am The Demon

Post by Jonathan 21.01.24 7:06

These bloopers are quite fun, it's nice to see you in such good spirits!

Mental health is a serious reality for that referenced worm. Living proof on how misuse of the occult corrupts and causes decay. He unknowingly provided a valuable lesson to everyone for sure.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.01.24 7:56

Thanks Jonathan!
Yeah mental health definitely isn’t easy. For me, it has been helping my mental health a lot to focus primarily gratitude, as cheesy as it may sound.
I feel blessed to feel okay again.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.01.24 8:14

That is the way. Keep it up!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 21.01.24 8:42

Troublemaker wrote:In which I philosophize the Many Layers. (Thought I’d share a joke blooper video from my channel. Enjoy…. Or not! Haha)

https://youtu.be/Nh2qPerPyiQ?si=XS52lml2DTqoy0pl
A YouTube Channel? Interesting . . . thanks!
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 21.01.24 8:45

Ah the community meme known as The Worm of Many Layers. Have you seen any of his most recent pictures? It is like seeing internal rot taking place in real time, from a metaphysical axis it’s so very clear that it is like observing cancer develop firsthand. I would be really worried if I was in his shoes with an aura and subtle system in that state. Very creepy.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.01.24 9:11

Good and funny video, Troublemaker!

Also to add mental health isn't cheesy to be found in gratitude, it's a reality, so you're not so far off! Along with much else, like the sunshine (or moonlight if you prefer) of a little inward awareness. Once knowledge of Self has been solidified and upon the foundation of knowing how to manipulate certain energies and pursuing evolution, you can overcome great heaps of it. Mental health may blossom to the responsibly wise mind, the honestly humble heart, the relentlessly evolving spirit and the healthily active body.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.01.24 9:34

I very much agree about the power of gratitude and how much balance can be fond through it. We have all been showered with blessings, despite our struggles there is so much we have been given, we should celebrate it without fear!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.01.24 18:36

On Gratitude,
There is simply nothing like the sacrificial flame within the Primordial Dragon tradition.
It’s like a blessed state of inner emptiness, often very fleeting, that helps you grow the wings to shed old fears, limitations, weaknesses and the decay of stagnation. I feel that it is difficult to even grasp the tip of the iceberg regarding the implications and true potential in this exciting era.
There are indeed so many blessings to celebrate. We were blessed as Asetianists by fiery fearlessness in an inner surrender, able to retain our identities in a society that constantly enslaves so many others.
We were all blessed with Freedom. And on those Wings we carry the kind of love that can move mountains when expressed in unison.
Anyone who ever attempts to harm, destroy, fracture, or attack this community, which is much larger than it may seem, is very foolish indeed.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down