Vertigo
Victor
Daniel09
StraightUp
8 posters

Go down

Myth or Fact Empty Myth or Fact

Post by StraightUp 07.06.09 8:27

Well, I found this site by chance and it seems to me that some of you think that you are vampires. Now being who I am, I don't think vampires exist. So i pose a few question.

1. How do you become a vampire?

2. Why do vampires need a bible?

3. If there are vampires why is it common knowledge? And if some things are hidden from plain view then why is there an internet forum like this one for them?

Thanks,

I'll put some more up if they come to mind.

StraightUp
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Myth or Fact Empty Re: Myth or Fact

Post by Vertigo 07.06.09 13:21

StraightUp wrote:Well, I found this site by chance and it seems to me that some of you think that you are vampires. Now being who I am, I don't think vampires exist. So i pose a few question.

3. If there are vampires why is it common knowledge? And if some things are hidden from plain view then why is there an internet forum like this one for them?

Thanks,

1. You DONT want to become a vampire.
Vampires are beings that cant supply themself with the energy necessary to exist.
It can be someone with a very powerful soul that cant supply itself with the energy it need.

Also, I believe there are vampires who only drain energy to become more powerful.

But know we talk about metaphysics and that subject need alot of thinking.

2. They work as guides.

3. On the net you can be whoever you want and can interact with others without telling others too much about yourself.

Some weirdos such as Michelle Bellanger want fame by telling others she's a vampire.

But to be honest...I believe Michelle Bellanger is a fraud.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 07.06.09 22:23

StraightUp wrote:Well, I found this site by chance and it seems to me that some of you think that you are vampires. Now being who I am, I don't think vampires exist. So i pose a few question.

Thanks,

1. No idea. It's supposed to be a very sacred thing known as a Dark Kiss and is not desirable in most cases because of how it affects you, probably doesn't even become active until after you've died and reincarnated, if you believe in such things.

2. They don't need a bible. Bible is a word that has been over-used by Christians to refer to their holy book. The bible in this case is used in the proper form of the word, just as there are bibles on programming and languages.

3. The vampires described by the Asetian Bible and by the people of this forum are not the common knowledge vampires, but a unique form, only holding true to the term Vampire by the drinking of blood or energy. This forum is not for them per-say, more it's for people wanting to learn more about it while they don't have the Book, and to discuss the Book among ourselves to see if we can figure out what is truth.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 08.06.09 14:33

Thanks,

1. You don't.
The Dark Kiss is a far too deep and complex of a subject to develop based on this question. If you would have the foundations needed to understand it, you wouldn't be asking about it in the first place.

2. They don't.
Bible is a word that means religious book, driven from old Latin and meaning Egyptian papyrus. This is mere etymology, however, the Asetian Bible is not a book of rules for Vampires. It does not force anything on anyone, but simply teaches, sometimes by very mysterious ways. The reason of why it has become so widely adopted in the subject of Vampirism, wether by Vampires or scholars, is because it's the ONLY published book on Vampire's spirituality, hence becoming a major reference.

3. The existence of Vampires is not common knowledge in the mundane society. It is, however, common knowledge among occultists, and has been so for many centuries. This is just a forum for debates and the study of Vampirism, most of the real things are still hidden from plain sight...

Real truths about Vampirism, on the field, are not always easy to find... and when found, they are most of the times dangerous situations to get involved with, that can end up bringing the curious individual into an avoidable life-threatening situation.
The reasons behind this are not pure evil, as myth likes to make people believe... but secrecy and privacy.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 08.06.09 14:34

Victor wrote:
1. You don't.
The Dark Kiss is a far too deep and complex of a subject to develop based on this question. If you would have the foundations needed to understand it, you wouldn't be asking about it in the first place.

2. They don't.
Bible is a word that means religious book, driven from old Latin and meaning Egyptian papyrus. This is mere etymology, however, the Asetian Bible is not a book of rules for Vampires. It does not force anything on anyone, but simply teaches, sometimes by very mysterious ways. The reason of why it has become so widely adopted in the subject of Vampirism, wether by Vampires or scholars, is because it's the ONLY published book on Vampire's spirituality, hence becoming a major reference.

3. The existence of Vampires is not common knowledge in the mundane society. It is, however, common knowledge among occultists, and has been so for many centuries. This is just a forum for debates and the study of Vampirism, most of the real things are still hidden from plain sight...

Real truths about Vampirism, on the field, are not always easy to find... and when found, they are most of the times dangerous situations to get involved with, that can end up bringing the curious individual into an avoidable life-threatening situation.
The reasons behind this are not pure evil, as myth likes to make people believe... but secrecy and privacy.

Damn, you always manage to win every thread you post in. :/

Well said and very enlightening. Smile
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 08.06.09 18:08

Laiko, Daniel and Victor have answered the questions quite well.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sungodaurora 10.06.09 19:06

Well done Victor!
sungodaurora
sungodaurora
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 15.06.09 11:14

Well stated, Victor.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 09.12.16 6:26

I will agree with Victor.Just keep in mind that from the moment you stated that you don't believe that vampires exist based on irrational and illogical evidence no self-respecting vampire would tell you how you become a vampire.I can only tell you that there are noumerous ways for this to happen.

George
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down