Syrianeh
Gilded
Daniel09
Dreiyan
10 posters

Go down

Regrettably...goodbye for the summer Empty Regrettably...goodbye for the summer

Post by Dreiyan 21.06.09 20:36

Umm i dont know this community's policy on people just vanishing but i cant just do that on people so i making it official. sorry lol.

Yeah i managed to piss off my parents yet again. This time its cuz they hate my gf *the ex-werewolf and wiccan one who acknowledges God's existence but hates him lol* . And considering my parents religious background...its obvious why.

So I am grounded from everything for the summer except getting a license and job. I can only observe what goes on in this forum from my Wii *which they dont know about* but it wont let me post in it.

Well, I'll have alot of catching up to do when I am able to return so bye...for now!

*btw considering hiring an assassin to kill my parents. The stuff they said to me and my gf was unforgiveable and I hate them. No i am not over reacting because this happened a week ago and I've never been pissed this long.*
Dreiyan
Dreiyan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Regrettably...goodbye for the summer Empty Re: Regrettably...goodbye for the summer

Post by Daniel09 21.06.09 20:47

Ah, well take care. I wouldn't blame your parents though. It's only natural for them to not understand anything about their child's life choices. They are, after all, not included in your school time, which takes up the majority of your life now, so their values have lost their direct parent-child relationship with your mind. It's hard for them to understand, so they'll try to keep you around and instill their values even more, restricting your movements until you become a "good" child.

Just deal with it and make minimal fuss until it's time to leave the house. Parents like that don't tend to matter after you come of age.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Regrettably...goodbye for the summer Empty Re: Regrettably...goodbye for the summer

Post by Gilded 21.06.09 20:57

That is quite disappointing to hear, having closed minded people controlling you. You will have a lot to catch up when you return.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 22.06.09 0:42

Dreyan, I couldn't have said it better than Daniel, and he is your age!

I would take this opportunity to do some inner searching and meditation. You could be surprised at what you learn about yourself by those simple means.

Have a good summer
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.06.09 5:52

Dreiyan, that is very kind of you with sharing it with us and saying that you will be out for some time. Thank you for doing it, it shows respect for this community and that is much appreciated.
We will see you back in no time, enjoy your summer!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 22.06.09 13:43

I agree with Jonathan, thank you for sharing with us. I noticed how a few people who used to post here suddenly dissipated. confused
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 22.06.09 13:44

*disappeared lol Sorry I have auto-correct on. -.-
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 22.06.09 23:28

It happens =x

I agree with Jonathan, Dreiyan. That was quite nice of you to inform us. Take care while you're gone.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by manwolf15 22.06.09 23:45

Hope everything works out for you life is up and down. Very Happy Sad
manwolf15
manwolf15
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-06-17

http://innerbeast.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreiyan 27.06.09 16:48

Hey im only on for a few mins today because my parents left the computer on by accident and they left to the store.

Yea they are a pain right now but hopefully i can leave the house soon. I would kinda like to stay with them for their money because the expenses of college while payin for your own place and working gets rough sometimes lol. But the decision is up in the air for a few more years.

I still sneak out of the house to see my gf at night. They aren't keeping us apart. I expected this from them considering their devotion to the Christian religion. I still try to observe the forum from my Wii but i am just dying to comment lol. Probably wont get another chance like this for awhile.

Thanks for the comments and seeya soon (i hope)
Dreiyan
Dreiyan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.06.09 16:57

It is good to know that you are managing it. Stay strong and see you when you find your way back. The forum won't run. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 27.06.09 17:52

Dreiyan wrote:Umm i dont know this community's policy on people just vanishing but i cant just do that on people so i making it official. sorry lol.

Yeah i managed to piss off my parents yet again. This time its cuz they hate my gf *the ex-werewolf and wiccan one who acknowledges God's existence but hates him lol* . And considering my parents religious background...its obvious why..*

Dreiyan,

We chose our birth circumstances before we come. So you chose your parents and it is up to you to find out why. Otherwise, you will just keep finding yourself in this particular set up life after life.

Dreiyan wrote:So I am grounded from everything for the summer except getting a license and job. I can only observe what goes on in this forum from my Wii *which they dont know about* but it wont let me post in it..*

Dreiyan wrote:Well, I'll have alot of catching up to do when I am able to return so bye...for now!

*btw considering hiring an assassin to kill my parents. The stuff they said to me and my gf was unforgiveable and I hate them. No i am not over reacting because this happened a week ago and I've never been pissed this long.*

Instead of "considering hiring an assasin" you should consider getting yourself out of this set up if it is so unbearable. Your parents expended a lot of time and energy to build the set up they are in, it is not your to decide how it should be and how they should treat you, but it is up to you to decide if you want to remain there. There is no one to blame here outside of yourself. If you can earn money you can find a way to sustain yourself. Your integrity should be worth it. You won't be the first one who left his parents right after school and they all make it somehow..Smile Great Goddess helps her children when they are on the right path. Staying with people who do not respect your spiritual path is like compromising your Soul. Blessings and best wishes...Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 28.06.09 8:17

Dreiyan wrote:

I would kinda like to stay with them for their money because the expenses of college while payin for your own place and working gets rough sometimes lol. But the decision is up in the air for a few more years.

(i hope)

Yes, these are tough times, Dreiyan. It is difficult when family members clash over beliefs, to say the least, adding the fact that one must live with family out of necessity and hardship. I hope you enjoy your summer, and be well. I'm looking forward to your return.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum