Hi, vampy's ...

5 posters

Go down

Hi, vampy's ... Empty Hi, vampy's ...

Post by VPaula 24.08.09 21:06

Hello to all Vampires of forum.
I'm here in my name and name of friends.
I'm Brazilian, i am 20 years old, my name is Viktor.
" First, I ask all of the Price Display FORUM, for my weak English! "

Well, since I am an admirer of the little vampires and all that is hidden, mystical,
So I took my friends and to publish a book, this wonderful UNIVERSE ....
And of course, to draw doubts that surround us, since there is a teenager!

First of all, I will talk a little about me, about what i believe and follow.
I Umbandista, I believe you know that religion, a religion that came from Africa, and colonized the world, and especially in Brazil by slaves at the time.
I'm Not skeptical, given the anything in this world, since there are UFOs, vampires, werewolves, goblins, etc.. The universe is great, before our eyes, and why not to believe, right?
In my religion and many other (Not always study the issues, etc. ..) I believe that citing the MEN, we are all immortal, just that starting SOUL (spirit) and thus, the meat is something that will one day die, more our revolution by the soul, will continue in other lives ...
And researchers the Forum here, with my wonderful English, I realize that if you say Vampires, more then I think me, vampire? Vampire, is immortal, the more immortal which I refer is the carnal, thus evolving the soul with the flesh, I sorry my lack of ignorance, more study is oque not miss out, what is missing is the truth, do not agree?
From what I understand, you leave the body (dying, as well as us) and finally evolving soul, so to reach the PARADISE ('m referring to your Paradise).
I ask you to take my doubts this, help me in my book, and I am forever grateful that forum here!

PS: Loved the Forum of you, and I'll always be here, giving work with my English sucks, answering questions, helping you need!
ASS: The Brazilian people, Viktor ...
// Save ~
What a Face
VPaula
VPaula
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Hi, vampy's ... Empty Re: Hi, vampy's ...

Post by VPaula 24.08.09 21:07

VPaula wrote:Hello to all Vampires of forum.
I'm here in my name and name of friends.
I'm Brazilian, i am 20 years old, my name is Viktor.
" First, I ask all of the Price Display FORUM, for my weak English! "

Well, since I am an admirer of the little vampires and all that is hidden, mystical,
So I took my friends and to publish a book, this wonderful UNIVERSE ....
And of course, to draw doubts that surround us, since there is a teenager!

First of all, I will talk a little about me, about what i believe and follow.
I Umbandista, I believe you know that religion, a religion that came from Africa, and colonized the world, and especially in Brazil by slaves at the time.
I'm Not skeptical, given the anything in this world, since there are UFOs, vampires, werewolves, goblins, etc.. The universe is great, before our eyes, and why not to believe, right?
In my religion and many other (Not always study the issues, etc. ..) I believe that citing the MEN, we are all immortal, just that starting SOUL (spirit) and thus, the meat is something that will one day die, more our revolution by the soul, will continue in other lives ...
And researchers the Forum here, with my wonderful English, I realize that if you say Vampires, more then I think me, vampire? Vampire, is immortal, the more immortal which I refer is the carnal, thus evolving the soul with the flesh, I sorry my lack of ignorance, more study is oque not miss out, what is missing is the truth, do not agree?
From what I understand, you leave the body (dying, as well as us) and finally evolving soul, so to reach the PARADISE ('m referring to your Paradise).
I ask you to take my doubts this, help me in my book, and I am forever grateful that forum here!

PS: Loved the Forum of you, and I'll always be here, giving work with my English sucks, answering questions, helping you need!
ASS: The Brazilian people, Viktor ...
// Save ~ What a Face
VPaula
VPaula
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 25.08.09 8:06

Welcome to Vampirism Forum.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Hi, vampy's ... Empty hello

Post by godofbattle 25.08.09 23:56

welcome new comer.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 27.08.09 10:26

Welcome VPaula.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 30.08.09 23:09

Welcome here...

Azrael
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum