mellusine13
Jonathan
Daniel09
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amethyst and the Asetian Bible Empty Amethyst and the Asetian Bible

Post by Daniel09 05.11.09 22:01

By random occurrence this morning, I grabbed my amethyst and placed it on my Asetian Bible. It lay there for the entire day until just now at midnight (something I only just noticed as I was typing). The thing is, it feels different. Before, I was avoiding contact with it because it felt wrong, was upsetting my balance. But now, after being on the Asetian Bible all day, it feels balanced and "good" to work with.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? And if so could the Asetian Bible be metaphysically capable of correcting energy imbalances in things by being in contact with them, or do you think it may even be specifically because Amethyst vibrates on the same level as Asetian energy? (at least, I think that's how it is)
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Amethyst and the Asetian Bible Empty Re: Amethyst and the Asetian Bible

Post by Jonathan 06.11.09 11:08

The Asetian Bible is infused with Asetian energy, by the power of words from Luis Marques (the so called Heka, Ancient Egyptian magick of words). Given that amethysts are naturally attuned with the Violet Flame and the energies of the Asetians, that might answer your question.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mellusine13 06.11.09 12:38

I have purchase in Amethys ring I would try it today.

mellusine13
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 13.11.09 1:28

I would repeat Jonathan's answer, and add that, the Dark Mark itself is a powerful image. Include that - an Asetian Symbol - with the Heka of the Son of Aset, and you have one of the most powerful metaphysical tools.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 29.03.10 21:43

The Dark Mark has such a strong Violet Flame within it that it connects with the amethyst crystal. I haven't experienced this but it makes sense. Amethyst is the best stone to connect to the Violet Flame.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 23:29

I have already made and amethyst wand amethyst child with ruby eyes I wear him on my wrista, I also name them and I also made an amethyst ankh to that I wear and my neck. and also my birthstone just so happend to be amethyst.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 23:40

GodmanOmar777 wrote:I have already made and amethyst wand amethyst child with ruby eyes I wear him on my wrista, I also name them and I also made an amethyst ankh to that I wear and my neck. and also my birthstone just so happend to be amethyst.
I meant I wear him on my wrist and I meant that I wear my ankh on my neck. Sorry for the grammar my phone is what I use for the internet and my screen is crack and I Use a touch screen.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 20.11.10 19:43

"Asetian wanding skills." is this the abilty to make a wand in purpose of attaching a sevitor. whether it be a sevitor that Asetians and humans use to attach to a core wand, or the royal sevitor that Asetians attach to the amethyst mineral wand? scratch or is it just both wanding skills, I think I just answered my own question! the answer is the Asetians introduce core wanding skills to humans and the art of wanding was started. cheers
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sentinel 20.11.10 20:07

Wanding didn't only use servitors. Asetians didn't need a servitor as they could use their own energy tendrils as the core of the wand. Human wands tend/tended to be composed of materials (usually powdered) in very exact measurements inside often a wood body.. though i suppose stone would work as well... the core might very well include amethyst however.

Now as for the original topic... The Asetian Bible is a very peculiar thing... it wouldn't surprise me if it had a energy neutralizing capacity. And even if it didn't if you held the belief that it did strongly enough it would have the ability anyways... magic is so weird once you really get to studying it lol
Lunar Sentinel
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 20.11.10 20:11

Lunar Sentinel wrote:Wanding didn't only use servitors. Asetians didn't need a servitor as they could use their own energy tendrils as the core of the wand. Human wands tend/tended to be composed of materials (usually powdered) in very exact measurements inside often a wood body.. though i suppose stone would work as well... the core might very well include amethyst however.

Now as for the original topic... The Asetian Bible is a very peculiar thing... it wouldn't surprise me if it had a energy neutralizing capacity. And even if it didn't if you held the belief that it did strongly enough it would have the ability anyways... magic is so weird once you really get to studying it lol
thanks for the helping with that Very Happy and I Agree And even if it didn't if you held the belief that it did strongly enough it would have the ability anyways... magic is so weird once you really get to studying it lol
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterlily 19.02.22 20:46

So I tried this, but put Amethyst on the violet throne overnight. Found the deeper purple African Amethyst worked the best for me. Also found the crystal with a good energy signature connection to me worked better.
Waterlily
Waterlily
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2022-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 20.02.22 8:23

I can relate to this. I always keep an amethyst crystal on my Violet Throne.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 20.02.22 8:25

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I can relate to this. I always keep an amethyst crystal on my Violet Throne.

As automatons will

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 20.02.22 9:37

I fail to see what's automaton about having an amethyst crystal resting on top of one's Violet Throne copy. Such a very simple act. It's there replenished, charged with violet energies that can be used for certain work. I believe, in fact, many Asetianists do this, not because they're robotic and automatons but because they have a certain love or devotion for it so it falls in place naturally... the Violet Throne can kind of, in itself, be seen as an altar in a way.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.02.22 11:40

I wouldn't call making esoteric, spiritual or metaphysical use of an amethyst placed alongside the Violet Throne to be an automaton in any way. As Mystic stated, there are many Asetianists around the world who use such ritualistic technique and not because they were told to do so, as there is no such instruction in the book even, but because they understand and feel the connection.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 20.02.22 11:50

Indeed, feels like someone is fishing for a petty and stupid argument.
The VT’s energy properties are so phenomenal, of course many Asetianists will naturally put amethysts on or near it in order to honor those properties. Nothing wrong with it at all.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 21.02.22 5:49

New age “crystal charging” is not just common amongst the “Asetianists” globally, in this forum. It’s also common amongst all of the New Age and Neopagan groups.

As you said, the idea did not come from Luis Marques.

If you would care to share some of the scientific crystalline properties or esoteric qualities that are present in the crystal and/or book?

It’s guaranteed none of these scientific perspectives which were mentioned by Luis Marques will be approached here, based on the fact that you only know there *are* qualities as he stated, and work based on Luis Marques’ words that Amesthyst is connected with Asetian vibrations. Asetians and Asetianists connect with a multitude of minerals.

Automatons.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 21.02.22 5:53

Attunement to the Violet Flame is an energy technique that requires active work, not the placement of a mineral on a book.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.02.22 7:17

No one said that Asetians or Asetianists only connect with amethysts, obviously a lot of different minerals are used and in different ways.

You seem to think that there are no Asetian practices beyond those detailed in their books, which would naturally be a flawed assumption. You also seem to believe we have no access to Asetian magical techniques that are indeed not detailed or even referenced in the public books, which would also be false.

Is your access to Asetian teachings and practices only the public editions of the books and this forum?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 21.02.22 9:48

Like many others, I am not of the inner order, of course.

That is one reason why Asetianist communities should strive to boldly represent the teachings of the Aset Ka without hindering the student or falsely representing the order.

Your “access” is irrelevant to me. Preach how much connection you have to Aset Ka and their magickal techniques elsewhere, as this isn’t a forum for showcasing your networks and would be looked down upon in any Secretive Order.

Occult means secret, means hidden, means silent. Yet you are shouting out loud.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.02.22 10:54

I never mentioned inner Order. My comments clearly flew over your head.

You were the one harassing Sevtor for his practices as if you know more than him. I merely corrected you in your ignorance. It has nothing to do with showcasing or exhibition, I was merely pointing you in the right direction, which it would take someone wiser to recognize and you seem to be entirely oblivious about what it really is.

Try again in a few years...

Meanwhile, since I have no other way of helping without embarrassing you further and making you look like a fool, I will leave you at that in your own ignorance. Em Hotep.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.02.22 11:04

Not that he wouldn't deserve a little bit of embarrassment. Dude had it coming for a while.

Hey Mystic maybe one of us should open a new thread about amethysts on the Violet Throne and the higher energy uses of the tome as a magickal tool. Although maybe it is better for some things to stay off forums.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 21.02.22 11:08

Should’ve left it silent to begin with, since your comments only prove points made many times on this forum.

No one here is better than another.

Your own ignorance leaves you unable to answer questions and offended. You won’t be the first or last to mimic the Aset Ka without knowing the meaning behind actions.

“What are the scientific connections to energy vibrations between the crystal and the book?”

It is not hard to learn and admit we are not knowledgeable on everything. But some of us will never let go of superiority. I will leave you with your self proclaimed power and “knowledge”. Those who See don’t believe falsehood such as your words.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 21.02.22 11:09

Rhea Kaye wrote:Not that he wouldn't deserve a little bit of embarrassment. Dude had it coming for a while.

Hey Mystic maybe one of us should open a new thread about amethysts on the Violet Throne and the higher energy uses of the tome as a magickal tool. Although maybe it is better for some things to stay off forums.

Petty words for an occultist

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.02.22 11:53

Thank you, Jonathan and Rhea for your support. It's very nice to see that this community ever stands strong in its unity and support for one another and upholding its honor and integrity against all who harass its members and behave so dishonorably ill towards it with a profound disrespect which they mirror unto others.

Also speaking up against Jonathan in such an ignorant and disrespectful way, not that you can't disagree with him at all as it's certainly allowed to come up with mature arguments against anyone's points here and we can all discuss it maturely, but after all the time you've been in the community you should at least have some kind of respect for its good old members that have seen so much more than you. Why not pursue understanding rather than judgmental dismissal out of your own projected insecurity and incompleteness of those who have gained such honest credibility here and in many places far beyond your reach?  

VedantaBlack wrote:Petty words for an occultist

Sybil, I guess it's time for a ban hammer this time. Wink
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content