Amethyst and the Asetian Bible

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amethyst and the Asetian Bible

Post by Daniel09 on 05.11.09 22:01

By random occurrence this morning, I grabbed my amethyst and placed it on my Asetian Bible. It lay there for the entire day until just now at midnight (something I only just noticed as I was typing). The thing is, it feels different. Before, I was avoiding contact with it because it felt wrong, was upsetting my balance. But now, after being on the Asetian Bible all day, it feels balanced and "good" to work with.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? And if so could the Asetian Bible be metaphysically capable of correcting energy imbalances in things by being in contact with them, or do you think it may even be specifically because Amethyst vibrates on the same level as Asetian energy? (at least, I think that's how it is)
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Amethyst and the Asetian Bible

Post by Jonathan on 06.11.09 11:08

The Asetian Bible is infused with Asetian energy, by the power of words from Luis Marques (the so called Heka, Ancient Egyptian magick of words). Given that amethysts are naturally attuned with the Violet Flame and the energies of the Asetians, that might answer your question.
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mellusine13 on 06.11.09 12:38

I have purchase in Amethys ring I would try it today.

mellusine13
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab on 13.11.09 1:28

I would repeat Jonathan's answer, and add that, the Dark Mark itself is a powerful image. Include that - an Asetian Symbol - with the Heka of the Son of Aset, and you have one of the most powerful metaphysical tools.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on 29.03.10 21:43

The Dark Mark has such a strong Violet Flame within it that it connects with the amethyst crystal. I haven't experienced this but it makes sense. Amethyst is the best stone to connect to the Violet Flame.
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 26.10.10 23:29

I have already made and amethyst wand amethyst child with ruby eyes I wear him on my wrista, I also name them and I also made an amethyst ankh to that I wear and my neck. and also my birthstone just so happend to be amethyst.
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 26.10.10 23:40

GodmanOmar777 wrote:I have already made and amethyst wand amethyst child with ruby eyes I wear him on my wrista, I also name them and I also made an amethyst ankh to that I wear and my neck. and also my birthstone just so happend to be amethyst.
I meant I wear him on my wrist and I meant that I wear my ankh on my neck. Sorry for the grammar my phone is what I use for the internet and my screen is crack and I Use a touch screen.
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 19:43

"Asetian wanding skills." is this the abilty to make a wand in purpose of attaching a sevitor. whether it be a sevitor that Asetians and humans use to attach to a core wand, or the royal sevitor that Asetians attach to the amethyst mineral wand? scratch or is it just both wanding skills, I think I just answered my own question! the answer is the Asetians introduce core wanding skills to humans and the art of wanding was started. cheers
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sentinel on 20.11.10 20:07

Wanding didn't only use servitors. Asetians didn't need a servitor as they could use their own energy tendrils as the core of the wand. Human wands tend/tended to be composed of materials (usually powdered) in very exact measurements inside often a wood body.. though i suppose stone would work as well... the core might very well include amethyst however.

Now as for the original topic... The Asetian Bible is a very peculiar thing... it wouldn't surprise me if it had a energy neutralizing capacity. And even if it didn't if you held the belief that it did strongly enough it would have the ability anyways... magic is so weird once you really get to studying it lol
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 20:11

Lunar Sentinel wrote:Wanding didn't only use servitors. Asetians didn't need a servitor as they could use their own energy tendrils as the core of the wand. Human wands tend/tended to be composed of materials (usually powdered) in very exact measurements inside often a wood body.. though i suppose stone would work as well... the core might very well include amethyst however.

Now as for the original topic... The Asetian Bible is a very peculiar thing... it wouldn't surprise me if it had a energy neutralizing capacity. And even if it didn't if you held the belief that it did strongly enough it would have the ability anyways... magic is so weird once you really get to studying it lol
thanks for the helping with that Very Happy and I Agree And even if it didn't if you held the belief that it did strongly enough it would have the ability anyways... magic is so weird once you really get to studying it lol
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum