Lineages and Animals...

+4
Daniel09
Jonathan
Azrael
ShineStar
8 posters

Go down

Lineages and Animals... Empty Lineages and Animals...

Post by ShineStar 11.11.09 14:01

I was wondering about something.

So the Aset Ka has 3 lineages. One is Serpent, Scarab and Scorpion. So I was wondering if, for example, a "Guardian" from the "Scorpion" lineage would have some energetic... pull or bond with the scorpions? I mean literally scorpions. Same with Viperine lineage and snakes... Is there anything going on between the Asetians and the creatures their lineage symbol represents?

ShineStar
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Lineages and Animals... Empty Re: Lineages and Animals...

Post by Azrael 11.11.09 16:02

I am not quite sure on that matter... I never really thought of this before but thank you for bringing it up...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.11.09 3:49

I am not sure about it either, but might be an interesting question. I once heard someone talking about Asetians having powers and controls over those animals. Almost like members of each lineage being able to talk with those animals and having at some extent control over them. Like the Viperines being able to talk with serpents and snakes. Although at first sight it seems to be maybe too fictional, if we think about it, it can make some sense under a Shamanistic approach. So it might be possible... but I am not sure about the truthfulness of such theories since they were never confirmed by the Aset Ka.

What do you all think?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 12.11.09 4:21

It's an interesting idea, though it is fairly shown that Asetians should be able to manipulate creatures anyway with their abilities. It's something to think about.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 13.11.09 1:06

There are certainly more reasons to why the Guardians are known as Scorpions, the Viperines symbolize Snakes and so on...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.11.09 6:42

Of course there are other reasons. Some are metaphysical but others are related with archetype. I believe that is well explained in the Asetian Bible, although I don't doubt there is still much to learn and discover about the three lineages.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 29.12.09 1:59

I believe what she meant was that if there are any physical/metaphysical reasons. Like, if the Scorpions are able to 'hear' the Guardians inner voice and so on. That would be interesting, actually. What do you all think?
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 29.12.09 17:34

I dont believe it.
I believe the animals are just icons for each lineage.

The sneaky, quick striking viper or the though, fighter scorpion...

Those are just symbols for the lineages.

But sure, there should be concubines liking scarabs...
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 13.03.10 14:31

i'm no sure either. Always believing I was a pagan until shown the light, in not such a nice way, we were taught to find our totems. Which are our animal guides. For me, I've always been prone to cats, dolphins and deer. Strange combo I know. But just the other day I was taking a bus load of children to school (quite literally) and as I came around the corner there was a herd of twelve deer. I stopped the bus, hushed the children, all 87 of them, and waved the deer on. It took a couple of minutes but the deer watched me and the bus and then proceeded to cross. If you've ever been in a diesel before then you know how loud they are, if you've ever been in a vehicle with 87 kids, then you know how hard it is to quiet them, and if you live around deer, then you know how skiddish they are. I took that as a good omen and went about my day. It was a beautiful sight and the children loved it.

Now whether animals are a vampyric trait or a pagan one, I couldn't tell you. But the amount of energy it took me to quiet down those children, well that was vampyric. Thankfully I coud get it back.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 13.03.10 16:02

Manipulation, while being an inherent vampiric trait, is not exclusively vampiric, and as it is, I know of no inborn pagan powers. Paganism as I know it is a type of belief system consisting of multiple deity worship.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 16.03.10 8:23

Your right. and wrong. We do have some powers to speak of but it is through elemental energy that they are given. Or in my case maybe not so much. They worship many gods for many reasons, but I gave up that practice along time ago when Aset kept coming to me, or answering me. However you want to look at that. Each god has their uniquie signiture, the way they do things. So I guess one could say she chose me and I have followed her ever since. It wasn't till recently I started learning that the things I was doing weren't "witchy". But on a more vampiric bases. Kinda like a slap in the face if you will, a wake up call. Now I find myself jumping into the fire rather than waiting for the frying pan even. But that always seems to be the case with me.

I was guided to read just last night in the AB by my not so friendly friends to read about energy. So I did. I can't say I learned anything I didn't already know, but a couple of things did stick out that maybe hadn't before. Like how I use the free energy when I am with the children I work with and the free energy from the clubs I go to, these feedings are called, "Ambient and Indirect". It also explains why, after an hour or two after leaving I am tired again and wore out. It doesn't last, nor is it supposed to. Or how I have used Contact feeding to calm a negative child, but didn't feed, but to pull the energy to wear the child down so the group of kids wouldn't turn into complete and utter chaos. In this case I just simply let it go through me like I would any healing I would normally do and turned it positive. I do that too, yes. I am quite good at that as well. Thought that was a "Witchy" thing too. Guess not. I am not claiming to be anything however. Don't get me wrong. I do now know what I am not though. I am not a witch, even though I still practice because that is what I do know and have known all of my life.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum