Metaphysical War

3 posters

Go down

Metaphysical War Empty Metaphysical War

Post by Azrael 09.12.09 16:32

I have been thinking of how the wars are actually fought... I have had oral tellings from comrades who have fought in the Astral realms... Are there wars between other beings... I know of wars between vampires even within the families... I have heard of wars against lycanthropes and combat still taking place today... what of Witches or Draconian beings...etc...

Also I am just putting this out there... Power, the energy within.... How can one use their energies in the use of magick to fight one another.... It is mostly a first hand experience, this can be called Combat Magick or Warcraft by some, how does one direct their will to unleash pain upon another... does it require great concentration, use of energy balls and other magickal needs... I have somewhat of an understanding of how it works but doing it is much different...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Metaphysical War Empty Re: Metaphysical War

Post by Azrael 09.12.09 16:33

Wars are as well fought in this world or plane of existence... use of physical power as well as magick as sort of in combination...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 09.12.09 20:31

It's rather boring to me, but seems to come naturally. So try it out, and see what you feel like doing...it's probably right. Personally, I've never even wanted to attack someone astrally, but recently I've had some people on a different forum be really rude toward me, so I have some guinea pigs now.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11.12.09 15:23

The Power within grows through time as the soul ages slowly in the seasons of time... How powerful can one become... I believe I need to learn how to "Fight" through practice much like feeding... once I know how to do something I am very efficient at it... sometimes I am just lazy... I have this sense of power but I do not want my mind to betray me to keep thinking I am weaker than I am. I have great power and I use some of the abilities...I want to utilize more, so this power is not wasted... I hope this is understandable.
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 11.12.09 22:46

I find that I'm less of a fighter and more of an avoider. I have the innate ability to attune myself to any person's sense of good and respect (for the most part), and so rather than openly fight someone, I turn them into a useful friend of sorts, even if they are completely opposite of me.

As for truly metaphysical battles though, I believe it is more of a worldwide struggle. I'm sure everyone can feel the shudders... the changes that are occurring. The balance is shifting, as the minds of humans are adjusting, it is happening faster. I do believe the Asetians truly are winning control.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: