Cursory Glance

3 posters

Go down

Cursory Glance Empty Cursory Glance

Post by Guest 15.01.10 16:44

Greetings to everyone. I have enjoyed what I read on this site and decided to join.

I have been on a hunt for knowledge for about...3 years now. (That long? Time flies once it's in the past heh Cursory Glance Icon_lol .)

I have joined a multitude of forums, websites and groups looking for... Truth, and recently spent a big amount (and waste) of my time on another site. Needless to say, I'm no longer participating on it.
I come here with questions and to share information on vampirism and am very intrigued by the Aset Ka, however my mixed feelings about it may be.

I am glad I have found a mature forum, where I haven't seen so much as a verbal arguement. Well done!

Err. My bad. I go by VexStygian, I had another name that fit my numerology, 7 seeker of knowledge; but I had to let it go.
Interestingly enough, my name is actually Violet. (So i'm particularly interested in the Violet Flame).

I have many interests, lived through quite a bit, and learned many things. Nothing is taboo with me. I hope people can accept my views on any matter, as I would accept theirs.

Thanks for being interested enough to read this.

~VexStygian

Back to top Go down

Cursory Glance Empty Re: Cursory Glance

Post by Jonathan 15.01.10 17:36

Hello Vex and welcome.

What are your views on vampirism in general? Also, what are your feelings towards the Asetian tradition? I ask this because you mentioned having mixed feelings towards the Aset Ka, so I got curious.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.10 17:41

Thanks Jonathan. Well, my views on vampirism is probably.. the standard general from what I have observed and my version of common sense. (lol)

I posted a thread in the AK section posting my worries about the Aset Ka.

Some of my views on vampirism in general beside the basics... I think half the people claiming to to be vampires are doing it because it inflates their ego and gives them something to feel great about. I call them pretenders when they can denounce someone they dislike as being vampiric.
Also, when they copy information from other vampire sites and use it in their own "covens" of like minded...rejects.

Anything more specific I would love to elaborate on though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.01.10 18:12

Oh I can certainly agree with you on that. Actually in my opinion those pretenders, as you call them, are far more than just half of the people claiming to be vampires. Far far more...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.10 18:22

true. But there are many realities, we each have our own and possibly have that great chance to share it with one or a few others.

It would depend on what each person defined as vampiric for themselves, although.... *cough* I don't believe it truly varies that much, if at all.

It really sucks that being gothic, is not what it used to be,
And it really sucks that those twilight movies came out. )=

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 16.01.10 0:18

Welcome,Vex.I'm kind of a new member myself,but that doesn't stop me from giving you a warm welcome <3
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 16.01.10 1:38

Welcome to the forum, Violet.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark