Laura
ladymoontear
Sekhmet
8 posters

Go down

Illusion of Time Empty Illusion of Time

Post by Sekhmet 14.02.10 14:09

Wicked Greetings to all,
It has been a long while in this world that I haven't been involved in this forum. I have been doing some "Self-Searching".
I met up with someone who I have known longer than I thought.. He like myself, messes with the metaphysical world. After intense meditation and trances we found we had a link from another life. So we went without intuition and fed from each other. After this feeding we both experienced a lapse in time. It was a strange event that I could barely even believe. It felt like I was high for a few days after that and time keeps vanishing then reappearing. Also, the weather has been randomly insane right after that..
I am curious to if anyone on here has any theories or common experiences.. I have come up with a few theories but the intensity of these occurrences are very hard for me to believe.
Thank you,
-Sekhmet
Sekhmet
Sekhmet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Illusion of Time Empty Re: Illusion of Time

Post by Sekhmet 14.02.10 14:15

My bad I wish I knew how to edit this. "We went without our intuition..." is suppose to be "We went with our intuition..."
Sekhmet
Sekhmet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 16.03.10 8:47

I can't say if my experiences were similiar, but in a sense I do know what you are saying. I have had experiences with time lapses. Where time seems to disappear right from under you. Though I can't say my experiences were good. But then mine weren't with someone I liked or cared to know and that may be the difference right there. It hasn't caused me harm yet and I do stress yet. I have only crashed into a gate, missed a required stop, ran a red light and almost turned into on coming traffic, all because I end up somewhere different then where I started and time has moved forward. Yet I end up right where I'm supposed to be.

In a way, I am glad to hear I am not the only one this has happened to and am also glad to hear there can be a positive side. Thank you.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 18.08.10 0:12

ya i can relate to both of you in this way. especially in the driving thing lol.
Time is in fact an illusion ,and it can change forward, backwards, upwards and downwards and every direction in between. its a complex study in metaphysics, so its no easy thing to grasp. let alone describe. ive had the experience where i was *ahem* with my girl on the couch and we both climaxed at the same time (odd occurrence) and suddenly i was in an ancient room with a bed and i looked out the window and saw daylight. then flashed back into reality and i was in a room with no windows and it was 2 in the morning. and the rest of the story is to complex to tell so ill cut it off there.
but yes time does not exist and should you have enough willpower, in theory it can be manipulated to stop time, slow it down, go back, and forward etc. hence were after doing a certain rite, exercise, or whatever we see visions of past lives and things of that sort
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 18.08.10 0:15

but it is difficult to master for a good reason. you may mess something up and change the course of history. like konstantinos said once "you may go back in time, kill a mosquito and then the plague never existed. just an example.
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura 18.08.10 11:04

Time is a mortal idea.... It is the way the human race tries to grab something that is not physical. But time itself is relative (same as distance). For example, spending an hour with your true Love might last longer than a lifetime with a person you "like". At least it is deeper. But time itself can be played with.
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 18.08.10 19:56

indeed.
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 26.08.10 18:51

Laura wrote:Time is a mortal idea.... It is the way the human race tries to grab something that is not physical. But time itself is relative (same as distance). For example, spending an hour with your true Love might last longer than a lifetime with a person you "like". At least it is deeper. But time itself can be played with.

I really agree. Very good point.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 27.08.10 2:52

AndreiaLi wrote:
Laura wrote:Time is a mortal idea.... It is the way the human race tries to grab something that is not physical. But time itself is relative (same as distance). For example, spending an hour with your true Love might last longer than a lifetime with a person you "like". At least it is deeper. But time itself can be played with.

I really agree. Very good point.

Humans have the need to calculate or measure everything, In first ( whit time ) they needed to because they needed to calculate the seasons, because of the field of food they have planted...

And they did it to calculate the length of their own life span. so in the beginning time of the seasons and dawn and night , was important .

So they measured everything after a while Smile

But i totally agree whit you, time in it self is an illusion, cause non of us need to feel time in the same way and we do have the ability to slow down and speed up time ( since its some what of an illusion )

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 27.08.10 11:06

Words too are an illusion. the only meaning they have is that of which is given to them by humans. If humans were to disappear there would be noone to give them meaning.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 27.08.10 11:51

yes.... that's wright, I think maybe the ancients thought of that, whit the Rosetta stone and the hieroglyphs Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 30.11.10 13:44

The light is the way union with the divinde. seek the mystery of life don't get caught up in time? for I am of GOD horus the light, like the sun that shine. and reflect off my mother moon to become her dark violet kind.
by Godmanomar777
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down