could it be possible???

5 posters

Go down

could it be possible??? Empty could it be possible???

Post by Talibah 26.08.08 14:02

In advance, please forgive the apparent naievety of this question, there is method to my line of questioning, so please bear with me...

Could it be at all possible for an unawakened Asetian to make contact with an awakened Asetian, albeit unwittingly, and then be 'tested' through a series of questions....? *shrugs*

I know how this sounds and I am currently cringing as I write it...but I cannot find better words to ask with...sorry.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

could it be possible??? Empty Re: could it be possible???

Post by Victor 26.08.08 17:52

The Order of Aset Ka is known to have indeed several methods and a variety of techniques to validate an Asetian soul, among them the so "talked about" process of Triangulation wich involves at least three Elders. However, in no way, a single Asetian does those kind of tests. That is done by the Order itself, and certainly not applied or enforced by a single member, and never through the means of questions. It is far more complex and deeper than what can be grasped by inquiry, and known to be a long process.

But if you describe and explain better what you have in mind or has happened to you, it may be more easier for us to help you.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 27.08.08 5:05

I'm concerned about an email I received from an unknown source. (a no-reply source)

It contained very Asetian specific details, that concluded with "when the student is ready...the teacher shall appear"

However, I like to think of myself as not easily fooled, and I am certain that no Asetian, or member of the AK would contact a person in such a way, therefore I have not replied to it, but thought it worth mentioning.

I just wondered if anyone else had ever come across such a thing...
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.08.08 7:23

Please be aware that there are so many people who work in the computer vocation that can track any mail sent out over the net and then be in contact with that subject. Hackers are many. While I was with another group I saw a discussion of top computer people within that group and how they would reply to certain individuals. I even asked one to track a mail that I received and he went as far as telling me from what city and area that it was sent from. From that info I knew who it was. Having said that, I must say that I am not discounting your message as being real. Just be careful.

I look forward to hearing Victor's input.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 27.08.08 7:39

I completely agree with you Maxx. Please rest assured that I am in no way convinced that this was a genuine point of contact.
I just wondered whether anyone had had similar experiences...
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 27.08.08 11:25

Talibah,
If you are concerned about it, what I would suggest would be for you to forward that email to the AK's main contact point. If you get lucky, you may get a reply back confirming you that was a fake contact. But in either case, I am sure that email will be traced and tracked down (make sure to include any email headers information), since the AK has quite an efficient Technology Department, which keeps their intranet and databases secure and is more than used in dealing with hackers for long, being the team itself formed by some old school hackers as well. The AK invests a lot in their security and privacy, so this would be expected.
But my personal guess would be that being fake and someone trying to fool you, since that is not really a recognizable AK modus operandi.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 27.08.08 11:29

Thank you. That is exactly what I was thinking of doing, but thought it might be wrong. I'm pleased you suggested it.

I am sure there are some out there that would and probably do get fooled by such things, and that can do no good in the long run.

Thankfully, I kept the email...though I will be pleased to see it go.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 27.08.08 15:18

I agree with both Maxx and Maktub, sounds more like some online kid trying to trick you.

This warning aplies to myself and to all of you:
Be very aware of people that say they are an Asetian or a member of the Aset Ka. There are lots of people out there trying to manipulate others, hidden by the means of the internet, and convincing them that they are part of the Aset Ka. There have been lots of cases of people being used by the wrong guys. So please always proceed with caution when anyone online makes those claims. Because of that, even the Aset Ka made a public remark to warn the knowledge seekers of this danger, which is never too much to read again:

http://www.asetka.org/remark.html

There are even wannabe occult stores trying to sell you Asetian spells, Asetian charms and Asetian talismans. Nothing of that is true. Nothing. The Aset Ka does not sell magick or talismans in any form.

If you came along with a group of people, in any way related with the Aset Ka, that seem to be genuine, there are always ways to verify that. But please, never take it seriously from someone that simply presents himself as an isolated Asetian. There is no such thing.

Hope that this can be of any help for you or others in the future.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 10.09.08 23:25

That is a warning that is never too much to remind... thank you for your intervention Victor.

Many of you would be surprised with how many stories and situations exist out there related with Asetian wannabe's, fake Aset Ka associations and people trying to impersonate them for their own personal gain; usually in terms of ego, power, influence and, of course, money.

So beware...

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 12.09.08 7:47

I think the funniest and most infuriating thing I ever saw was a supposedly Asetian pendant that was being sold. It supposedly was from a Magister of the Order. It was being sold for around $100.

If such thing existed, it would be priceless, and I'm sure there would be someone wanting to buy it for more than a fortune. No need to sell on Ebay. Laughing

"When the student is ready... The teacher shall appear."
Although quite a bit of an out of fashion cliché, I think that's a nice phrase. I wonder if an Asetian would send such an e-mail. Rolling Eyes

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 12.09.08 9:25

I doubted it at the time of receiving it, and continue to do so now.

I was curious at first, since I do not give out my personal details to anyone...but as has been mentioned above, there are many people with various skills that would find obtaining an email address not too much of a problem to overcome. Needless to say, I have since created new ones and have up-graded my computers security. Exclamation

I am sure that if an Asetian or someone from the AK felt the need to contact someone, it would not be by such mediums as electronic mail. Question
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 12.09.08 11:25

Karnath wrote:I think the funniest and most infuriating thing I ever saw was a supposedly Asetian pendant that was being sold. It supposedly was from a Magister of the Order. It was being sold for around $100.

If such thing existed, it would be priceless, and I'm sure there would be someone wanting to buy it for more than a fortune. No need to sell on Ebay. Laughing
Dunno if we are talking about the same sale, but some years ago I was aware of a cheap pendant that was being sold on eBay that was said by the seller that has been energized by a Magister from the Aset Ka. That cheap piece was sold for above 250 dollars. I really don't know where some people have their minds wasting so much money on something that didn't cost the seller more than $10. It was more than obvious to anyone into the community that that thing never came from the AK, and if it did, it would be priceless. Still, hilarious and insulting at the same time...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum