Merry Meet

+2
Divine 277
Natalia
6 posters

Go down

Merry Meet  Empty Merry Meet

Post by Mojisola 23.02.11 13:11

Merry Meet, I joined this sight nearly a year ago but I have been in Nigeria and lost the addy for this sight till a friend showed me where it was. I was very please to find it once again. I am 40, Writer, poet. I have traveled and lived all over the world but consider the UK to be my true home. I enjoy photography, camping ,hiking, Travel and working on my Book. Reading and building web pages . I was awakened when I was 13 and My first real mentor was Richard O'connel In Edinburgh Scottland. Whom cancer has sadly taken him away from us ... Blessed Be

Love people with open minds about other beliefs and countries

Merry Meet . A Board I'm a member of did this 26 things about me. Thread for members to get to Know one another and I thought it was a good Idea so here goes. 1) I Love to take long walks up deserted beaches at night. I feel Close to my Goddess when I do this. 2) I'm Wiccan and have been my whole life. 3) I'm a writer and some times a poet. I'm about to publish my first novel. Working on the next. 4) I'm a sanguinarian Vampire. 5) I Love chocolate Ice cream. 6) I Love to be out in a thunderstorm. They make me feel alive and cheerful no matter what mood I was in. 7) I love romantic Comedy movies and dramas. Never been Kissed, PS I love you, Twister, DANTE's Peak. I want a movie to touch my emotions. If I don't cry it wasn't worth watching. Cool I like it to be cold when I sleep because I love a heavy blanket. 9) I'm always drinking something because my throat gets dry and i and I feel Like I'm going to choke if I don't. Red is my favorite color.10) I Love to explore. especially old castles. Its as though I can feel their history and the people that inhabited them.11) When It come to music I'm eclectic but Celtic goth is my fave.Within Temptation Serinia.Evenescence. 12) I love to sing but i suck at it. 13) I'm very nocturnal. I've always been a night owl and to me that's when the world comes to life. 13) I hate adult swim. I think they are retarded and would much rather watch the history channel. 14) I'm stubborn when I sett my mind to something. 15) I love London more than anything. I feel drawn there as though it's home. 16) Men with Scottish accents make me weak at the knees. 17) I pick up on peoples moods. If I'm around depressed people I get depressed for no reason. any strong emotion will effect me the same way. 18) My favorite food is Thai. 19) I love deeply and have been badly hurt because of it. I enjoy cuddling with a loved one . 20) I love to make people laugh. 21) I collect Unicorns, Ceramic people. Books. 22) my eyes are hazel but they change between blue and green. 23) Love carnivals.24) hate people that insist they know everything about every subject. 25) I love people who are open minded.26)I have traveled all over the world and marveled at the many cultures I have seen and fell in love with a couple. Blessed Be
Mojisola
Mojisola
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Merry Meet  Empty Re: Merry Meet

Post by Divine 277 23.02.11 14:06

Hello and welcome ( hmm... have I meet you some where before ? )
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia 23.02.11 15:08

Welcome.
Natalia
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojisola 23.02.11 15:26

@ Devine It's very possible I am a member of several organizations and sights within the VC and OLVC Smile If not though It is a pleasure to meet you

@Natalia Thank you very much it is an honor to be here:)
Mojisola
Mojisola
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia 23.02.11 15:34

You're welcome, Sylivia. Smile
Natalia
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 23.02.11 15:52

Sylivia wrote:@ Devine It's very possible I am a member of several organizations and sights within the VC and OLVC Smile If not though It is a pleasure to meet you

@Natalia Thank you very much it is an honor to be here:)

Lol... I know where we have meet Smile cool Smile welcome again Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tambarina 23.02.11 21:29

Greetings and welcome.
Tambarina
Tambarina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojisola 24.02.11 16:57

Ave .. Thank you Tambarina. curtsies ...
Mojisola
Mojisola
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojisola 07.06.11 12:50

Just thought I would pop in and say hello. Sorry if I haven't been on much but I had a cancer scare, There was a lump in my knee and the doctors thought it was a malignant tumour.. Scared me pretty bad but I am back and will try to log onto here a little more often. I hope everyone is doing well
Namaste
Lady Sylivia
Mojisola
Mojisola
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 07.06.11 13:44

I'm glad you're recovering, Sylivia. Welcome back.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.06.11 18:37

It's nice to have you back and glad to see you're doing better. Please recover well.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down