interesting video showing Egyptian subjects

+2
Demonia
Jonathan
6 posters

Go down

interesting video showing Egyptian subjects Empty interesting video showing Egyptian subjects

Post by Maxx 02.07.12 18:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xqliNMfapwQ

I hope I get this posted correctly....of this video from Youtube.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

interesting video showing Egyptian subjects Empty Re: interesting video showing Egyptian subjects

Post by Maxx 02.07.12 19:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wTv8cP_v11Y

And this one I know Jonathan will watch closely.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

interesting video showing Egyptian subjects Empty Re: interesting video showing Egyptian subjects

Post by Maxx 02.07.12 19:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ESSl0yYBx3A

And of course, we cannot let astral projection pass us by without a quick view.

Uncle Fester
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.07.12 6:52

Maxx wrote:And this one I know Jonathan will watch closely.
I'll make sure to watch all of them closely. Wink Thanks.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 03.07.12 10:02

MY MIND IS BLOWN.... thank you very much for sharing these videos. they're very fun to watch ^ ^ im now looking into the Egyptian wheels / flowers of life, and looking up binaural beats lol ^ ^ these videos are also a brilliant way to explain these subjects to people who dont always believe in astral projection and OBE experiences ^ ^
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 03.07.12 14:54

Maxx: The video of Spirit Science 9 - Astral Projection... The girl talk very fast... Hard to undetstand. Sad
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.07.12 15:21

Gomez, I can certainly understand your dilemma. My problem is a little different. Those slow talking girls want to drag everything out too long. Time is too short for such.

Uncle Fester
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 04.07.12 3:29

Maxx...Thank you for sharing...I have spent the early morning hours watching the videos you posted and continuing down the others posted there...I enjoyed them...In fact, I am going to share them with a few acquaintances that would like to start developing their spiritual self more...It will make my life easier then having to try to explain so many things to those starting from scratch...On another note, have you experimented with the binaural sounds, and if so, how (was/is) your experience with that?
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.07.12 8:15

I have. i have an entire mp3 download group of those. I also have the 30 some cds from the Monroe Institute and I love those. At present I have used one in particular for an hour at the beginning of ritual to drop the mind down to the theta/gamma range before opening the sigil and then manifesting the Spirit or group of Spirits (either Angelic or Demonic) I am calling forth whether to full manifestation or working with the black mirror. It can also be used in the beginning stages of meditation to train one to drop the mind into that theta/gamma range before you can begin to contact the other dimension and receive or send out your desired subject. The hemi sync is the type I have been using...but the second one mentioned I am not familiar with.....I had a short thought to find and experiment with it but I have so much I am doing at present it may be a while before I do it....or I may never get to it. Hope all is well with you.....

The sounds would only be used in the beginning stages to train the mind to drop into this range and then once comfortable with the process they can be eliminated. The same with the entire process of ritual in step by step mode can also be eliminated.....just like closing the eyes and relaxing and then calling up the Spirits without going into the entire ritual method after one becomes handy at all the procedure. At this stage of development, the magician then just manifests his/her command/desire with a thought and brings about the desired result.

But you know all of this......I just wrote this for any others that may be reading for reference....

Uncle Fester
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 04.07.12 10:01

Dearest Uncle Fester Wink

Thank you for sharing your experience...I read up on the second program I-Doser this morning while working the graveyard shift...I came home and tried it...I chose the free download which came with a few free "doses"... Sleep, Content, and Alcohol...I did not try those yet, as I wanted to stay awake... I did purchase the one called OrgasmQH which is a 10 min version vs. other ones that last for approximately 30min... I "thought" that one would wake me up... It actually put me to sleep... It was an interesting experience... I tried it two times to see If the effect would vary greatly... I had a quickening pulse, some minor muscle contractions, a flush of warmth, around 30 seconds of laughter, a mild wave of euphoria, and an overall relaxed state... In conclusion, I would say 6.5/7 out of 10... I have heard of binaural experience in the past, and never tried it... I can affirm it does produce an effect... I will be looking into the Monroe Institute more also(It appears less "trendy" and more "mature" than the I-doser)...I like to try new things and avoid the cliche of "putting all of my eggs in one basket"...Once I get a bit deeper into this, I can make a valid comparison concerning both...I do have one heck of a headache though...Maybe it is related...Maybe not...

On another note, I am not well, but not as bad as I was, thank you for asking...I have been working on getting back into my deep states of meditation this past week, working on my chakras also...In particular the Solar Plexus Chakra, which was inspired by the random sound frequency I hear on occasion over the years...For whatever reason, a few days ago the though of seeing which musical note it matched up to, occurred to me. It was the note of "E" which I read corresponds to that chakra... Since working with it for the past 3 or so days, I have had quite a surge of energy from that area, going through my arms and out of my hands with intense "tingling/vibration" in the hands...

I hope all is well with you also...(And the others reading this post)

Sinata...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.07.12 10:48

I lost the post I was sending to you ...it just disappeared into the Addams Family back yard....!!!!!......

did you see this one about the hospital in China that uses no medicine or surgury? Women cured of a bladder tumor in under 3 min. by 3 healers standing there looking at her while you watch a side by side monitor of before and live......showing the tumor shrink before your eyes.......to be a normal bladder again........this is the universal operation for healing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwB38Yioaqo

Uncle Fester

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 05.07.12 18:17

Dear Uncle Fester...

Eish...I am sure it would have been a great one... I never saw the video you posted here...it was very interesting...The things properly directed energy can do are amazing...

Sinata...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.07.12 20:41

Dearest Sinata.

Just click on the address above and be taken right to it.....healed in under 3 min.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 05.07.12 22:10

Uncle Fester,

I apologize...I meant to have phrased it by stating that I had never seen that video before, and then to state it was very interesting...The things properly directed energy can do are amazing...Apparently I lost my grasp of American English for the evening...lol...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.07.12 13:48

@Sinata.

I was impressed to contact you and give you a site to look at........sent you PM in case you just look at the info on the board from the outside instead of logging on.

Uncle Fester
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by schitzophobic 10.07.12 5:12

Wow maxx... I find these videos quite interesting... thank you very much for posting these for us... this is a fresh perspective on a lot of good information...
schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.07.12 5:47

Glad you like them....I found them on another site as someone there posted them and I thought a few here would enjoy them.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down