Hei - I'm Kveldulv

2 posters

Go down

Hei - I'm Kveldulv Empty Hei - I'm Kveldulv

Post by Kveldulv 20.11.12 19:42

Hei,

I'm Kveldulv, 21. I am writing, or planning on writing a couple of stories about Vampires and figured it would be best for me to do a little research into the subject before I wrote anything.

Vampires have always interested me, from the tales of the Russian vampires, ancient Sumerian/Akkadian tales of them, the Balkan obsession with Vampires and of course the contemporary notion of Vampires.

I may be a little nosey, ask a few questions you guys may not want to answer, just tell me and I'll back off. If you do want to answer, but not give details, just be vague. I can always make something up. I've had a little wander around and seen the subject "how do you become a vampire?" which I figured would be here. It's a good question, one I could use an answer for, but the answer could be as simple as "a ritual" and I'll make something up on the spot to entail the Ritual. I'm not here to pry into your secrets, just to learn, to study and maybe to make a few friends.

I think that about sums it up, feel free to ask anything about me. I got nothing to hide!

KU

Kveldulv
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-20

Back to top Go down

Hei - I'm Kveldulv Empty Re: Hei - I'm Kveldulv

Post by Kalb 21.11.12 4:32

Em Hotep,

Kveldulv: www.asetka.org
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.11.12 7:06

Btw,

According various theories the Dark Mark used by Asetians inspired Rowling writing his fiction series Harry Potter. Rowling lived in Oporto, the city where it is located one of the main headquarters of Aset Ka. Since then possible that she has removed many of the occult knowledge and ideas which would later use in her books, particularly the concept of the Dark Mark that attributed to black sorcerers, followers of Lord Voldemort, also on the left wrist, a direct connection to Asetians concept.

Mr. JRR Tolkien also used knowledge of Asetians to write their books and we see great symbolism in their knowledge. Robert Bauval has launched a survey and research conducted by him and by Adrian Gilbert that Pyramids of Giza are interconnected with the constellation of Orion, which actually turns out to be proven by the Kemetic Order Of Aset Ka. In the old Japan, the era of the samurai, the samurai was a very honest and loyal, so much that his name be dishonored he would perform seppuku, because in its code of ethics was better to die with honor than live without it, a direct connection with the Deadly Poison of Asetian World.. Which is an act of extreme loyalty, to kill themselves once their lover or Master has died. Throughout the history of religion, since Atenism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Christianity, etc... etc... we see many inspirations to the Asetian Vampires and also very hatred. For many millennia,people follow the Asetian path and identify the Asetian Culture as their Home, defining themselves as Disciples, Asetian Disciples. A Disciple have the change in some part of future become a Asetian Vampire by his Master using the method of Dark Kiss. The Dark Kiss is a metaphysically technique to transform mortal Ba (Soul) into a immortal Ba and one of the secrets of this transformation is the Dark Mark. This is a process that takes many reincarnations, many decades, the Disciple need to prove that it is or will be able to handle immortality.

Sometimes people get lost on the path of Wise and no longer want to live.. Becoming a Vampire, at least in the Sacred Blood of Asetian World, is not related to fantasy or creative imaginations, is something that involves extreme dedication and loyalty. It's funny, a Disciple don't have in mind to become a vampire or immortal, but love and defend the Asetian Family for what they are. This is a concept where the people who give and nothing want receive understand. Of course, for many the vampire is nothing of this, the telivision, comercials books and marketing are creating an illusion of true humanity in the vampire concept and forgetting the origin and birth of the Vampires ... Ancient Egypt.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down