Greetings Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Greetings Everyone

Post by StrongSafety 02.01.09 6:19

Greetings, I'm new on this forum and I know practicly nothing about vampires. I believe in it but can some one explain me what is being a vampire? Like what is the good side of being one and the bad side, etc. I'm realy interested in the subject so please take a few minutes to enlight me on it. Thanks!

StrongSafety
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Re: Greetings Everyone

Post by Jonathan 02.01.09 6:42

Hello StrangeSafety and welcome to the online community for real vampires. Always nice to see new people joining the "club".
Your question is very basic, but I believe it to be a valid one. Afterall we are here to support knowledge and evolution, so why not help people that are completely new to vampirism? However I believe you should first go to the Off Topic section and introduce yourself, tell the members about you, your background, what do you know and what you don't. This will not only get yourself more integrated in the community as well as allow for anyone to know how to start answering your question, since as you can imagine, although an apparent simple one is also a very broad subject. There are full books written just to answer your question. lol

Cheers,
Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Re: Greetings Everyone

Post by StrongSafety 02.01.09 10:09

Thanks Jonathan it is done!