I must confess...

4 posters

Go down

I must confess... Empty I must confess...

Post by Gunnar 14.07.13 20:56

I could have just added in my other topic but oh well.

I'm not proud of it, but I may have been considered a "Facebook vamp"

I did not go around claiming to be one, saying I drank blood, pretending I'm super magical or anything...

But after going to the metaphysical store, and seeing "The Psychic Vampire Codex" I was tempted to buy it, so I did.

After reading into the book, I was interested in vampires (now I remember why)

I wanted to be a vampire. So after, I started going to multiple sites trying to convince myself that I am one.

I still never claimed to be one, but I still wanted to associate myself with the archetype because I thought it was "cool"

I wasn't completely swayed by Michelle's book (because while I read it, it seemed like a bunch of BS and just her talking about herself. Even on gaming forums ( Skyrim, if that changes anything), my username is VampyreFox ( I will change it to VampireFox in the future. Thank you Jonathan )

I don't want to be "that kid who tries to hard"

Though I admit, the folklore vampires still amuse me. They are my favorite monster after all, the fashion is still appeals to me ( because black cloaks are awesome  like they have always been, with or without vampire involvement)

But if it weren't for all of that, I would have never found this site and understand true Vampirism. (I still like vampires)

So, please, forgive me.
Gunnar
Gunnar
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

I must confess... Empty Re: I must confess...

Post by Maxx 14.07.13 21:29

Do not be concerned and dwell in the past.....to focus on a negative makes that issue continue to live in itself and always be real....so move on....

The vampire codex is nothing but a source to make money for the author.....it is a method of what you describe above as a different means to involve oneself with mind games....there is nothing that is mentioned there or any other place that tells one they can become a vampire by drinking blood or drawing energy from others that an ordinary human cannot accomplish on their own....so you can see how silly that material is.....focus on that which will advance your mind and body...in a positive fashion...you will find that you will have much more meaning in all facets of your life.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.07.13 1:08

No no there is nothing to apologize!

Many users in this forum have read those books by Michelle, some have even interacted with her in the past, others have explored those groups and communities meeting many of the fake vampires you might have read about. They really hold no mysteries to us and much has been exposed by members of this forum in articles and research that has later circled the internet.

There is nothing to worry about. That knowledge and those experiences can be beneficial in the sense that they may help you distinguish the real from the fake, pretending and roleplay in the future. What matters is that you have found this forum and now you're on the right track to learn, grow and evolve. Just be assured, there is hard work ahead if you decide to tread on the path of what is real magick and real vampirism. It's no easy task and it really is a lifetime commitment, reason why so many give up.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.07.13 2:54

Em Hotep,

I'm happy for that. It's so good see someone honest and humble in current days.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum